This is Absolutely the End of it! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

Right before the sun rises...


    Krystal stirred away from Sulli at their bed as she slowly opened her eyes. Still tipsy and a bit off the weather, not really able to make out anything inside her head, and on what situation she is currently in.

    As she stood up and rummage at the counter looking for something that could possibly help the throbbing pain that is pounding at her left temple. It was futile though for she saw nothing of help. She reached for the hotel phone and rang at the reception and ask for some meds she could take to ease her awful hangover.

    As she was waiting for her medication, she finally turned her phone on, and carefully scanned through it. Wow! I'm so dead. As she reads through almost a hundred messages from her mom, dad and sister collectively, worried sick about her, questioning where she currently is the night before up until now. Then there was a knock on the door. It was not that long ago when they had a swim so her hair is still wet as if she just got out from the shower. Krystal then stood up to answer the door with just her wearing a robe.

    She thanked the attendant but did not forget to make some complaints on why it was not readily available in the suite, and that it should be supplied automatically for their guest the next time, as she witfully lectured the polite lady.

"Is this hotel somewhere near any beach?" Krystal trailed off one last question to the attendant before the lady left the room as she knows that its the only way to wear off the alcohol's influence in her system which although, not as strong as last night, its still evident by her still slurred speech and wobbly legs.

"Oh yes we do My Lady. This hotel is actually situated in front of a beach, and you could go there." The lady smiled politely and bows for the last time and finally left the room.

"Guess I need to go for that swim." She stated softly to herself.

 

At the beach...

 

    Krystal has finally sobered up after a vigorous swim by the sea and right before the sun was about to come up, she made her way on the shore and sat down savoring the beautiful sunrise.


At a distance...


    Kai was also at the beach and he can't help but be captivated by the long haired brunette he previously met at the pool that has obviously piqued his interest. Even though he knows that he is promised to be married to someone else by his parents, he could not help himself from wanting to be close to this gorgeous girl in front of him, with the insatiable need of knowing everything there is to know about her. Right as he finally mustered his courage to make his approach, the girl suddenly stood up from where she is, as she abruptly walked past him talking to someone on the phone with an annoyed tone in her voice.

 

"Yes Dad, I'm here at a hotel with Sulli I'll just send you the address." Krystal blurted dismissively wanting to end her conversation with her father as quickly as possible. "Well its not my fault Dad, I was not aware that I'm supposed to meet the Kim's about this stupid arranged marriage with their son Jong whatever his name is!" She retorted angrily at her father's sudden request of her presence, when she was not even informed beforehand about it.

"Oh his actually staying here? Well that's convenient" Krystal scoffed unamusingly, animatedly stomping her feet with annoyance. Kai who was watching at a distance was certainly entertained with the sight of the girls evident frustration, but then realizes something as he pieces out the puzzle together.

"Her name is Krystal according to the blonde guy who she was with last night, and she was supposed to meet the Kims? In laws?" He mumbled to himself as he furrowed his eyebrows without his eyes leaving the young girl. Could she be her?


    The girl is now finally out of his sight when he received a text from his father, informing him to pick up his fiance' at the same hotel his staying in, and was sent a picture of who he's about to meet as well as her contact number. His eyes widened when he realized that it was indeed the girl of his interest. "Krystal Jung, I won't let you get away for sure." He swore to himself as he puts his phone inside his pocket and rushed in the hotel to meet his future wife.

 

Back at the room...

 

     Amber tossed from her left then at her right, as a beam of sunlight annoyingly hits her face, making her flinch, and living her with no choice but to wake up against her will. She then heard someone went in the room and lazily checked out who it is. She saw the girl left a note at the tabletop then finally went out of their suite with her bag clutched securely in her hands. She blinks her eyes lazily then suddenly realized that the girl was indeed the same one that has captivated her completely in just one day. Not wanting to lose her, she dashed out of the room almost stumbling over but luckily was able to secure her footing as she runs after the stunning beauty she almost spent the whole night with.

 

At the reception area...

 

    Krystal was now on her way out of the hotel, when her phone suddenly rang, it was an unregistered number. "Krystal Jung. Who's this?" Although she had an idea who it is she still asked nonetheless. At a distance a guy was waving at her as he said. "Over here!" She was able to see him mouthed the same words, as what she heard over the phone. As Krystal approached the seemingly over enthusiastic guy, she gave him a weak smile just to be polite.


"I'll just check out real quick, you can wait inside the car over there." As he points to the white maserati with its top down right in front of the entrance. Krystal nodded and made her way inside the car, as she waited for the boy who's at the hotel's desk. Right as he was finished with all of the payments he finally made his way to his car, and just as he closed the door. Someone suddenly dashed, making his way out of the hotel as he was able to glance at them. Kai was not sure if it was just his imagination because he was too busy maneuvering his vehicle to notice that the girl at his side and the blonde stranger had their eyes met in with an earth stopping effect for the both of them.

 

Amber's POV

 

    Run Amber, you need to at least get her number. Gosh how inconvenient is this, I'm not even sure if she remembers me, but anyway go for it. We can't afford to lose her llama. Amber scolded herself and at the same time encouraged her to to do whatever it takes to get a hold of this mysterious girl that she knows, she should not even dare think of letting pass her hands. Its like an opportunity of a life time. A make or break situation. A tight pinch that she needs to overcome to pass the gates of eternal bliss and happiness.

    Just as she reached the glass doors of the hotel she finally caught sight of the girl she believes destined to be hers, who is currently inside of a car and right as she was about to call out her name, she only ended up mumbling it softly as she saw another man who she remembers to be familiar. "Krystal." She mouthed softly as her and the girl of her dreams' eyes met to what seem to be a final moment. Time stood still, with their gaze locked on each other. Pain evident to the blonde girls eyes, and evident defeat as she slowly turns her back away and walked back inside the hotel. I guess she eventually chose him in the end. Amber helplessly thought to herself. And she does not even remember me at all. Amber heavily sighed.

 

At the car...

 

"We'll be going straight to my house to meet my parents. Aunt and Uncle Jung is already there along with your sister." Kai simply stated with his eyes focused on the road but not without that proud smirk on his face. Krystal though was not paying attention at all and just hummed in feigned response to the boy.

 

Krystal's POV


    I just want to get this over and done with, I have no energy to even protest anymore. Guess I have no choice but to meet my future inlaws. Krystal spoke to herself in defeat inside the car while waiting for her supposed to be fiance' and as she saw him finally made his way inside the car, her eyes was caught by an awfully familiar image. Why is my heart suddenly beating this fast? She wonders as her eyes met the blonde girl. She read her lips as she mumbles her name and that made her heart leap with unknown joy only to be replaced by confusion and hurt, as she saw the blonde one's eyes quickly changed from cheerful desperation to a clear disappointment.

    She can't understand she is she feeling suddenly crushed as the familiar facade turn her back away from her. I remember her. "Amber." She whispers the other's name as if it was the most precious words she has ever uttered in her life.

 

It was a very quiet ride, for the other it seemed like a very peaceful journey but as for the girl beside him, there was an internal conflict going on that she herself couldn't even understand.

 

    Why does it feel like I'm missing something very important, I know who she is but I only met her once right? Then how can she have this strong effect on me? Did something happened between us. And with that thought all of the memories beginning from the bar right at the foolish suggestion of her friend gave her on how to make her day better suddenly came rushing back in her memory, rendering her speechless for she remembered just how close she was to sleeping with the blonde stranger and how desperate she was for it. I need to see her again. She made a mental note to herself. Making sure her inner conscience understood that this is something she must definitely do, no matter what.

 

Back in the hotel...

 

    Amber went inside the room only to catch a glimpse of the two who seem to be awfully comfortable with each other. Bickering endlessly as they argued on why Krystal left early. And all Amber could do is smile bitterly, though she thought to herself, at least one of them actually had a better end than the other.


"How can she leave like this? Just a note? She left us with just a note?" Sulli whined protestingly at the taller young man.

"Well she did say it was supposed to be an emergency, it can't be help. Don't whine too much, too much pouting would make you look like a duck." Minho said teasingly while pinching the other girls irresistable cheeks admiringly. Minho then realizes that Amber was also in the room. "Oh llama your here, did you see Krystal leave earlier?" Minho's arms is now suddenly at Sulli's waste as if its the most natural thing to do earning a blush from the younger girl who timidly bowed her head to hid her burning cheeks.

"Yeah, she left with the Goldfish Guy." Amber stated bitterly as she made her way in the room to fix herself up real quick and gestured at the dumbfounded duo.


"Oppa, I still have an early flight this afternoon. I'll go right ahead. See you when I see you." Amber bid the two goodbye as she finally made her way out of the hotel.

 

 

 

 


Wow, did not think I would be able to finish this chapter today hahaha. But there you go hope you enjoy this update. Don't forget to leave comments below, and if you happen to like how this story is progressing don't forget to hit the subscribe button so you could follow the next updates on the story. Thank you again for noticing this and actually taking the time to read it. I really enjoy how the views gradually increases on this fic hope you could also comment away and share your thoughts about it. Have nice Day! Geri OUT!