This is the Most Annoying Thing About that Guy! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

After the movie's finished...


    Amber let out a yawn and is ready to go to sleep. The blonde girl really did not pay attention on the movie, which is the exact opposite for Krystal. They watched the movie animation Inside Out and the girl beside her was crying hard specially when the elephant character disappeared. The two are seated together on the couch with the young girl's arms wrapped around Amber's waist with her head resting on the on the older girl's chest, Amber on the other hand has her arms over the young girls shoulder with her hands on Krystal's head playing with the brunette's silky hair.

"Am, promise me you'll never do that?" The young girl suddenly said while sniffling as she looks pleadingly up to the blonde girl. "Do what Princess?" The older girl questioned as she has no idea what the young girl was talking about. "Sacrifice yourself for my happiness and leave me." The young girl answered as she anticipated the older girl's response. "But if that's what's best for you, I should-" Amber tried to answer reasonably but was cut off immediately by the young girl. "NO!" The brunette suddenly sat up straight staring at Amber intently. "But Princess if I love you I should-" Amber tried to continue but again was interrupted by the fuming brunette. "I said NO! If you really love me then you will never leave me no matter what the reason is. I don't give a fu** how noble it is, I just don't want you to ever leave my side. Ever! Ever! Ever! Got it?!" Krystal stood up making her point loud and clear to the androgynous girl, who could not help but nod ridiculously in agreement to the young girl, and with that Krystal finally let out a contented smile and snuggled back on the couch with Amber. "I love you Am." The young girl said dreamily while her eyes was closed savouring this sweet moment with the blonde girl. "I love you Krys." Amber answered lovingly as she rests her head against the brunette. They stayed like that until the ending credits of the movie has finished.

    The two then decided to lay their tired bodies on their room as they made their way to the bedroom door, only to be stopped by the loud sounds coming out of the door, which without a doubt where coming from the two older girls. "Shouldn't they at least put a sock on the door knob or something as a warning." Amber was a little annoyed because she is sleepy as hell. "Well their loud noise is warning enough for anyone who'd pass by the door." The brunette girl amusingly responded to Amber as she let out a chuckle. "How about another movie?" Krystal tugged on the blonde girls arms excitedly as she does not mind at all staying up a little more late with Amber. "Please." Krystal tried to aegyo her way with the older girl when she did not get an immediate response from her request, and since no one has the power to resist Krustal Jung's cuteness the blonde girl then just heave a sigh of defeat and agreed to the young girl. "Alright Princess, just one more but after that I will bust that door open and I don't care if their doing it or not because I want to finally sleep my tired body on that bed." Krystal then squealed excitedly as she dragged Amber back on the couch and picked another movie to watch.

    After the movie has ended they went to the door of their bedroom once again and luckily it sounds like the two are already fast asleep. As they made their way inside, they saw that Jessica and Yuri are indeed sleeping soundly in each other's arms. Amber and Krystal then slid under the cover of their own bed as they lay down together with their bodies fitting perfectly with each other as they drifted to sleep and finally rest the night away. 

 

As morning finally came...
 

    The two couples woke up together and went to the cafeteria for an early breakfast, as they made their way to their seats. The two sisters could not help but smile at the their two bickering girlfriends who are arguing animatedly about their favourite superheroes, with no one showing any sign of letting the other win the argument. "Thor is definitely better than Iron Man!" Amber blurted out. "Na-ah! Iron Man is still way cooler than that brute." Yuri reasoned out. "What's cooler than being a god?" Amber again tries to make a point. "Well let's see, be a billionaire, playboy and philanthropist extraordinaire? Not to mention be a self made superhero, even without superpowers or divine birthright?" Yuri said mockingly at Amber while smirking. "Still! Thor owns! Anyone can wear Iron Man's suite unlike Thor's Mjolnir, It can never be used by anyone else that is not worthy. That way it will never fall on the wrong hands." Amber said proudly. "Iron Man is still the best!" Yuri retorted back. "No! Thor is the best!" Amber insisted, and it was a never ending argument that the two sisters decided to be the ones to order their food because their girlfriends are still at it even as they finally seated on their table.

    After they finished ordering and was about to go to their table Krystal froze at a familiar figure. What the hell is he doing here? "Soojungie are you ok?" Jessica asked her sister and when she did not get any response she followed Krystal's line of sight and finally understood the young girls action. "I saw him yesterday morning." Jessica said waking Krystal's senses as she looked at her sister dumbfounded face. "Actually he checked in the night before that." Nicole appeared out of nowhere and provided more intel on the two Jung sisters. "He followed me here?" Krystal was a little creeped out the realization of the young man's uninvited presence in the villa. "Seems like it." Nicole nonchalantly responded as she took her order and sat with the two dorks. Jessica noticing her sister's uneasiness decided to comfort her. "Don't worry baby sis, I'll make sure he does not do anything weird to you." Jessica assured her sister.

    Krystal just continued to be in deep thought as she stares at the young man who finally notice her presence and decided to wave at her, only to be ignored by Krystal, as she quickly turned her back on him and went to her girlfriend's side to Kai's disappointment. The young man then decided to continue on eating his food and just approach the two sisters later to ask if he could at least join their flight home in the afternoon.

"Princess are you ok?" Amber asked as she noticed that Krystal seemed a little bothered about something. "Just a little bit sleepy I guess." The young girl then leaned on the blonde girl as she rests her head at Amber's shoulder seeking for the much needed comfort. "You can rest a little bit later Princess. You still need to eat your breakfast." Amber then decided to take Krystal's plate and cut the bacon in smaller pieces for her girlfriend. "But I'm not hungry anymore." The young brunette cutely whined at the blonde girl. "No way Princess. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." As Amber took a spoonful of bacon and egg, with hash brown and fed it to her girlfriend. "Say Ah-" Amber sweetly chirped at Krystal who obediently opened . "Good girl." Amber rewarded the young girl with a peck on her cheeks as the brunette now happily chewed on her food loving the reward her girlfriend gave her for eating her breakfast as she momentarily forget about what's bothering her. Jessica now relieved seeing her sister's mind has been taken off her initial worry then enjoyed her breakfast as well as she looked lovingly at Yuri, who winked at Sica earning a giggle from the petite girl. "Aish! I'm outta here! I can't take anymore of this!" Nicole suddenly stood up annoyed at the two overly sweet couples in front of her and immediately finished her food, and stormed away from the cafeteria. The two couples just shrugged and continued on their breakfast.

 

After breakfast...


    Yuri and Amber excused themselves as they need to double check the plane to ensure that everything is in order before their flight later this afternoon. "Do you really have to go?" Krystal whined at the older girl because she could not bear to be away from Amber even if it was just for a couple of hours. Jessica then rolled her eyes at her sister's clinginess. "Oh C'mon! Its not like she's gonna be gone for days Soojungie!" Jessica sighed exasperatingly at her baby sister's love craze acts. "Still, I hate being away from my llama." Amber then could not help but hold the young girl in a tight embrace as she kissed Krystal's forehead. "Aigoo! My girlfriend is so sweet." Krystal then clung even tighter at the blonde girl.

    The two then finally separated and Amber waved at her sulking girlfriend. "See you later Princess!" The blonde girl shouted at the young girl who just watched her llama walked further away from the villa's entrance, entered the car and slowly disappeared from her sight as they drove away. "Gah! I miss her already unnie!" The young girl gasped animatedly, earning a smack in the head from the petite girl. "Yah! You're a Jung! Have a little pride in yourself, for crying out loud!" The brunette could only pout at the older Jung's indifference when they were suddenly approached by Kai, who is nervously now standing in front of them. "H-hi!" The young man stuttered as he is now being glared at by the two Jung.


At the nearest coffee shop...


"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked with her monotone voice, showing how she did not appreciate Kai following her all the way to Japan. "I-I was s-supposed to fetch you just in time for our photoshoot for our engagement yesterday but as you can see I got in an accident." Pointing at his casted leg. The young man is sitting in front of the two Jung sisters, which is the scariest situation he have ever been in."Have you forgotten my deal with your father? We're not officially engaged Kai. I still have 9 months to get out of this." Kai could not help but just bow his head unable to think of a reasonable answer for his ridiculous actions. "Just don't come near Amber, I'm warning you, if you tell her anything about this, I'll despise you forever." The young man quickly nodded. The last thing he wants is Krystal hating him, soon after the two sisters went up leaving him alone the shop he replayed what Krystal just told her. Wait a minute, her boyfriend's name is Amber? And she told me to stay away from her? Not stay away from him? "So he's a girl."

    A smile was once again plastered on Kai's annoying face as he once again saw a light amidst his tunnel. I still have chance! His previous defeated state has once again fuelled by hope. Knowing that if he tries harder he could still possibly steal the young girl from the androgynous blonde girl. If I play my cards right, everything will definitely go my way.

 

    Kai's mind is now filled with thoughts on how he can make Krystal his and finally be engaged to the young brunette, but he also took a mental note to himself to be very careful for he surely does not want to mess anything up, and start by finding out everything he can about his rival. He then sipped the last drop of his coffee and was excited to go home and regroup himself to prepare everything. Krystal Jung, I'm not giving up just yet.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

My oh my here comes trouble kekeke. Hope you enjoy this one guys, or did I just frustrate ya'll? ;) Love you all! Don't hate me, Kyaa! Comment, Subscribe and Upvote juseyo! PEACE! Geri OUT!