This is the Most Nerve Wracking Situation Ever! Or is it?

Fly Away With Me

At the dining area...


    The five of them are now seated on the dining table with Mr.&Mrs. Jung were seated together. Mr. Jung was facing Amber while his wife was facing their daughter Soojung. Jessica on the other hand seats alone at the other end of the table, adjacent to them. No one was speaking, and there were only silence, with his gaze still intently on the blonde girl, Mr. Jung decided to finally break the silence and quickly turned his head to his younger daughter. "Soojung, do you mind explaining to us, what we witnessed this morning?" Mr. Jung asked in a rather calm and soothing manner which did not fail to take everyone by surprise for they expected an outburst from the older Jung, but it still had that chilling effect, so they especially Krystal and Amber still couldn't afford to relax and was still expecting the worst. Krystal and Amber's hands were intertwined under the table to serve as as sense of security for one another, and help them get through this trying time together. Mustering her courage from within her as well as from her lover, Krystal decided to speak up as she looked at her father directly in the eyes. "I don't think any explanation is further needed. Whatever you saw, its exactly how it is. Amber is my girlfriend Dad, and yes we spent the the night together here at home doing whatever a normal couple would when their alone." Mrs. Jung was once again dumbfounded at her younger daughter's boldness,  while Jessica tries to hide her smile, feeling so proud of her baby sister. Unfazed Mr. Jung did not respond at all, and just turned her head back at the blonde girl. "How about you Ms. Liu, do have anything to say for yourself?" Mr. Jung asked the blonde girl with utmost composure. "I do." Amber simply said as she finally lifted her head and met the gaze of her girlfriend's father.

    Ever since she had that dream, she had always replayed the scene over and over her head and thought of many things she could say or do, not wanting the same outcome, should she finally face this dreaded situation. Its all or nothing Liu. FIGHTING! "I love your daughter Sir, so much. That I would loose breath should she part from me. So if you'll ask me to stay away from her, I'm afraid it's something that I can never do. Unless you take my life." Amber stated with conviction earning gasps from all of the Jung women. It took a few minutes before they got any reaction from Mr. Jung when he suddenly began nodding as if taking into deep consideration just what the blonde girl suggested in order to keep his daughter away from the androgynous girl. Krystal was looking back and forth to her father then back at Amber seamlessly trying to read the thoughts that these two are currently having, and the moment she saw her father stood up and made his way towards her lover she immediately feared for the worse. Panicking she quickly stood up with her eyes closed and blurted out desperately. "Please Dad, I'll die if I lose her! Please don't hurt Amber, please." She said pleadingly, but there was no response and she only heard gasps from both her mother and sister, she quickly opened her eyes to see what is happening exactly only to make her gasp as well, with hanging open. The three Jungs basically has the same expression right at this moment.

    What a sight indeed, contrary to what everyone expected, Mr. Jung now has the blonde girl engulfed in a tight embrace, earning a baffled look as well from Amber who have no idea how to act on this current situation. After a good few minutes, Mr. Jung finally released the androgynous girl, and held her at arms length as if to get a better look at the blonde one, while nodding in approval indicating that he likes what he sees. "Aigoo, I always knew my daughters have excellent taste." Mr. Jung blurted while looking at Amber. "Did you know how much I adore llama's Soojungie? And this looks exactly like one, CUTE!" Mr. Jung pinched Amber cheeks and though confused at what is currently happening, Krystal by instincts forcefully took her girlfriend away from her father. "Yah! She's my llama Dad!" The young girl hissed at her father. There was long silence and then everyone suddenly burst in laughter making the young girl puff her cheeks. "You definitely are a Jung. Ha-ha!" Mr. Jung blurted out as he was wiping some of the tears that formed at the corner of his eyes because of laughing too much. "That's enough teasing our youngest Yeobo. I think its about time we eat breakfast, Amber will you join us?" Mrs. Jung spoke kindly and gave a welcoming smile to the blonde girl. "YES MA'AM!" Amber exclaimed with excitement earning a few chuckles once more from the Jungs.

    As everyone made their way back to their sits, and food was finally laid in the table. All peacefully shared the morning breakfast in peace especially for the couple who could not help but be relieved at how things actually turned out. They were expecting the very worse and to actually get this type of response from Krystal's parents sure was a shock but still is a more welcomed surprise for the two. After breakfast Amber decided to bid the Jungs farewell. As soon as she went out the door, Krystal then followed immediately running towards the blonde girl and held her arms. "Hey Princess? What is it?" The older girl asked, not sure what her girlfriend's action meant. "Coming with you ofcourse, stupid." Not giving her girlfriend the chance to protest, Krystal forcefully dragged the blonde girl towards one their cars and soon after droved off to Amber's apartment.

 

Back at the Jung mansion...

 

"Yeobo, are you really ok with our Soojungie going to her girlfriend's apartment?" Mrs. Jung asked as soon as she saw their daughter drove off with the blonde girl from their bedroom window. Mr. Jung just hummed in response as he was busy unpacking their luggages. "How about the fact that our daughter is dating a woman, are you also sure your ok with that?" Mrs. Jung asked curiously as she slowly walked towards her husband and finally stopped in front of him. Mr. Jung immediately stopped what he is doing and met his wife's questioning eyes. "I won't make the same mistake, yeobo. I won't let myself hurt any of our daughters that way ever again. I've made a promised to myself that whoever our daughters choose to love, that I would accept them with open arms no matter who they are." Mr. Jung simply stated. Mrs. Jung then showed him her sweetest smile and placed a peck on his lips. "I can't believe how lucky I am being married to such an amazing man." Mrs. Jung softly whispered as she looked at her husband's eyes lovingly.

    Unknown to the couple, there was someone who was listening to their little conversation. Although Jessica did not intend to eavesdrop, it was a coincidence and she accidentally heard her parents conversation, and she knew exactly what mistake her father was referring to. She was a little taken aback at how her father still remembers that incident even though it has been years when it happened. She then walked back to her room very much in deep thought as the past suddenly swept her back to it. The moment she laid her body on her bed she quickly shook off the thoughts that is running on her mind and decided to just sleep it off.


At Amber's apartment...


    As soon as the two went out of the car, they immediately ran off and entered the apartment building and hastily went in the elevator. Luckily it was just the two of them so their lips immediately found each other and crashed in fierce passion, not being able to help themselves and impatiently roamed their hands on their heated bodies. Soon enough the lift reached its destination and stopped in Amber's floor. The blonde girl then immediately caught Krystal's hand and guided her in front of her door. As Amber was trying to type the access code to her door, she had to concentrate real hard as her girlfriend's tongue leisurely explore the contours of . When the door finally opened Amber swiftly pushed Krystal inside her apartment and slammed her at the door, conveniently closing it in the process. "Gosh! I can't get enough of you!" Amber hoarsely said as she continues to devour her girlfriend's lips. "M-me too." The brunette breathlessly responded as they continuously kissed hungrily.

    Without separating from their kiss, they made their way towards Amber's bedroom and the moment the door opened, the blonde girl's half closed eyes caught sight of something and when she finally saw exactly what it was she instantly froze on the spot. Krystal finally snapped from her trance and wondered why her girlfriend stopped her actions and followed her gaze which landed on Amber's bed. As soon as she saw what the blonde girl was looking at, she immediately snapped her head back at her and glared at Amber with murderous eyes. "AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!" Krystal shouted at the now cowering llama. "B-baby p-please! Just let me explain she's actually-" Before Amber could finish her sentence, she saw something flying over to her direction and then everything went black. Not again. That was the last thought in the blonde girl's mind. "What the hell?!" Krystal's eyes traced back to her girlfriend's bed and saw the face of the woman who just threw something at her beloved's head causing her to lose conciousness. "Oops sorry, was that Amber? I thought it was some burglar. I'm Sooyoung by the way, Minho's sister. You must be Amber's girlfriend." The girl on her girlfriend's bed slowly stood up, and offered her hand. "So-Sooyoung unnie?!" When Krystal finally recognized the woman in front of her she clasped her hands over in shock. "OMO! Soojung is that you?" The tall girl finally woke up from her sleepy state and was just as shock as the young girl is.


In Amber's dining area...


    The two sat across each other not speaking a word. They decided to leave Amber on the bedroom as she was still unconscious. Sooyoung was fidgeting from her chair not knowing how to act in front of her ex girlfriend's sister. "What are you doing here Sooyoung unnie." Krystal asked in a serious tone. "OH!  I was supposed to surprise my baby brother but little did I know he was totally all grown up now." The tall girl laughed in extreme amusement and continued talking. "Those moans from the door is enough for me to realize he wasn't alone in his apartment, so I decided to crash on the llama's apartment instead. Sorry if it cause any misunderstanding between you two." Sooyoung trailed off as she bowed her head in embarrassment finally how much trouble she caused. "I was actually referring to why you are here in Korea and not why you're in my girlfriend's apartment, unnie." The brunette asked sternly, her annoyance to the person in front of her evident in her voice. Sooyoung eyes met the brunette, and although the young girl was obviously being rude to her, she couldn't blame her. She knew it was her fault for hurting the young girl's older sister. She deserves this kind of treatment from Krystal, no doubt about that. "I'm here because of Sica." The tall girl calmy responded which made Krystal instantly snap. "What did you just say?!" The brunette immediately stood up with her hands clenched into a fist, but before the older girl could answer her Amber made her way out of the room with her hands clasping her aching head, which made Krystal instinctively run over to her side. "Are you ok?" The young girl asked worriedly and Amber just weakly nodded. "Well then I will leave you two. Am, sorry about that. BYE!" Before Krystal could protest the tall girl immediately went out of the apartment. I won't let you hurt unnie again. Krystal told herself.

 

 

 


A/N

*Cowers on the corner* Hello my dear readers! First I would like to deeply apologize for the long overdued update of this story. I don't want to make excuses so I will just humbly apologize. Hope you guys are still with me. Please don't forget to leave COMMENTS below and tell me your thoughts and SUBSCRIBE for the latest updates, also last but not the least, UPVOTE if you dig the story. HAVE A NICE DAY YA'LL! PEACE! Geri OUT!