This Is the Worst Day Ever! Or Is It?

Fly Away With Me

At Her Dad's Office...


    Soojung can't believe it, and she's this close to having a mental breakdown. Everything seems to be falling apart. She's just 21 for crying out loud. She has much more to live with and enjoy in her life.

    She just graduated college and was looking forward to joining the corporate world with her father only to learn that their business is not in good shape. Well that was actually an understatement cause they are literally in deep sh**.

    Her Family's airline business is now in big trouble and with no way to pay their debts to the Kim's, they have no choice but to enter in this ridiculous arrangement. Yes an arranged marriage, can it ever be more cliche than that?


"I can't agree to this Dad. There must be some other way." Soojung said pleadingly to her father, not believing that this is the only way to save them from losing their company.

"I tried everything Princess and there is no way we can get a 140 Million dollars in less than a year." Her father said exasperatingly as he goes through the company's documents in his desk.

"But-" Soojung said weakly, unable to continue because she has no idea either how to help her father and the company.

"I'm sorry Princess. I know this is big a burden for you, but we can't lose everything. This company is everything to us."

"Everything to you." Soojung mumbled irritatingly, which was loud enough for her father to hear. Her father was about the lash back but she cut him off. "The Airlines is not the only source of income we have Dad, we can live without it and we would still be fine. Let them have it."


    It was true, although this is the crowning glory of the Jung's Business Empire, its not the only thing they have. They also have ranches that has everything they need if it turns out that they would indeed lose the company, but her father has too much pride to step down from the corporate business world and settle with just living in a farm.


"This is final Krystal Jung Soojung! No more arguments. You're going to marry that Jong In kid whether you like it or not!" Mr. Jung finally stood up as he angrily slams his desk with his fists.

"Fine!" Krystal retorted angrily and walked out of the her Dad's office. She was too angry that she ignored everyone that greeted her and as she was walking furiously, she accidentally bumped someone in Pilot Uniform.

"Watch it!" Krystal shouted angrily at the dumbfounded employee who seems to be a new pilot for their airlines judging from all the papers he has that is now scattered on the floor which he is now quickly trying to pick all up desperately.

"Ss-orry I didn't mean to." He said as he removes his cap and stood up to show his face and smiled at her apologetically. Beautiful. That was all Krystal could think of, and now she's staring, or should we say drooling at this beautiful creature.

"Well I should go now, nice bumping into you. I'm Amber by the way. Amber Josephine Liu. I'm a new pilot here." He flashes his dorky smile on Krystal and offers a handshake but did not get any reaction from the girl who just stood there.

"Well I guess that's that. See you around." The incredibly gorgeous creature nervously scratched on his head as he sadly walked away from her. Wait did she just say Amber? Josephine? Isn't that a girls name? Before the beautiful stranger could get much further Soojung abruptly shouted her own name. "Krystal!" That stop Amber from her tracks and made her face Krystal. "My name is Krystal, Krystal Jung Soojung." Amber smiles at her satisfyingly and waved Krystal goodbye.


    Krystal is not sure exactly what she felt then and even though she is perfectly aware that the beautiful stranger she just met is actually a girl she could not help but be attracted nonetheless. "Wait why am I thinking of this, I have other things to wrap my mind around with. Ugh!" She sighed exhaustingly as she dial her bestfriend's phone number. "Sulli-ah, let's go out, I seriously need to get drunk."


"Why Soojungie? What happened?" The girl from the other line asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you all about it, I seriously need someone to talk to. I'll meet you at the bar at 8." Soojung then hang up and went to her car and drove home to have a quick change of clothes, and she just want to drown her worst night with alcohol.

 

Meanwhile...

 

    Amber's dream just came true, she is now an airline pilot, and she couldn't possibly be more happier. "Minho Oppa! Drink with me!" She cheerfully spoke at the phone as she was getting out of the company building. "Did my bestfriend finally got laid, Oh this is definitely something to celebrate." The older boy said teasingly.

"Yy-ah! That's not it!" Amber was flustered and replied quickly but not without a stutter. "I just got accepted, I'm now officially an Airline Pilot!" She said enthusiastically.

"Oh! Chincha?! That's GREAT!" Now Minho is the one who's excited, he knows very well his bestfriend's struggles just to make it. He is really proud of Amber. Even though she did not come from a rich family that did not stop her in fulfilling her life long dream.

"Deh. I'll meet at the club at 10 oppa, we're going to party all night, my treat." Amber then hangs up and she just know there is no better way to celebrate the best night of her life but with alcohol!

 

 

 

 


A/N

Too short I know still getting the hang of it. I promise it will gradually be longer on the next succeeding chapters. Hope you enjoyed this nonetheless. Please continue to read on, as the two gives in to the forces of the universe that seem to inevitably bring them together. Geri OUT!