He has a Crush

Guardian Angel

A/N: Thank you for subscribing I appreciate it... Also sorry for any mistakes I typed this late 

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Since Minho was suspended from school and he had recently lost his job, he found himself with a lot of time in his hands. He was enjoying his suspension, he finally had the time to do some of the thing he wanted to do, like play soccer, and exercise. Minho was just about to go out for run, he filled out his water bottle and grabbed his house keys. Just as he exited his front door he found Taemin pacing back and fourth in his front yard. Minho couldn't help but smile at how concentrated Taemin was, he could tell he was saying something but Minho couldn't quite figure out what it was. He cleared his throat to get Taemin's attention,"Taemin what are you doing here?".

Taemin blushed,"I didn't know you were about to leave. I'm sorry bye.", he said as he began to walk away.

"Taemin wait!", Minho said causing Taemin to immediately stop walking."I was just going for a run,but it could wait. Do you want to come in?".

"Are you sure?", he asked,"If you're busy I can just come back another time.".

"Please come in.", he smiled as he held the door for Taemin. Minho was a bit nervous to let Taemin into his home, he was afraid that Taemin would judge him. Taemin was covered from head to toe with brand name, shoes, clothing and even sunglasses, Minho was worried that he would no longer want to be his friend after today. When Taemin entered his home Minho became a bit flustered, he felt vulnerable as Taemin eyed his home. There was an awkward silence, he started to regret inviting him in. You should have just let him leave, it was obvious he wanted to go, Minho thought to himself.

"You were a cute baby.", Taemin smiled as he took a closer look at the picture frame on the wall.

"Thank you.", Minho smiled as he started to feel a bit more at ease."Would you like some water?".

"Yes please.",Taemin smiled as he sat down on Minho's couch.

Minho handed Taemin a cup of water then sat on the couch,"So why aren't you at school? It started like two hours ago.".

"I didn't want to go to school by myself.", he said,"I decided to to suspend myself until you all comeback.".

Minho laughed,"That not how it works.".

"You're such a bad influence, you actually want me to do something bad.", Taemin chuckled.

"Well technically you already took care of that on your own. Skipping school isn't suspension worthy but it's still not advisable.",Minho stated.

"True but its only one day it shouldn't affect me much.", Taemin answered,"You're in the advanced classes right?".

"Yes, Key and Onew are in most of my classes as well.", he added,"Aren't you in advance classes too?".

"Yeah unfortunately Jonghyun and I got stuck with the other group.", Taemin added."I should probably go I don't want to take more of your time.".

"Where are you going to go?",Minho asked.

Taemin grinned,"To be honest I don't have a clue.".

Minho smiled,"I don't have to go run, it isn't a priority. You're welcome to stay here if you want.". 

"I have a better idea.", he smiled,"Can I join you for a run?".

"Sure, follow me.", he said excitedly as he walked towards his bedroom."You can borrow these.".

Taemin blushed a bit as he got Minho's clothes,"Thank you I'm going to go change.", he said as he entered the bathroom.

As he waited for Taemin to come out he received a text from Jonghyun,"Going to Key's house tonight want to join.?", he read the text.

"Yes, I'll let Taemin know.", he texted back.

"Great now i don't have to sneak into my dad's office to get Taemin's number.Pick you up at 6.", Minho read the text.

"I'm ready.", Taemin smiled.

"It looks good on you.", Minho commented.

"Thank you.", he blushed once again.

"Jonghyun is coming to pick us up at six, to go to Key's house.", he informed him,"You can go right?".

Taemin nodded as they walked out of Minho's house,"I can go.".

"Great.", he smiled,"Are you ready?". Minho noticed that Taemin nodded so he took it as a sign and started running. He ran for like ten minutes straight before turning around to see were Taemin was. Seeing that Taemin was a bit behind Minho ran in place and waiting for him. 

"Why did you stop running? You didn't have to wait for me.", Taemin said a bit out of breath.

"I wanted to. It's fine.", Minho replied.

"You didn't have to I could keep up.", he said as then he began to run.

Minho smiled and began to run as he then caught up to Taemin. "If you sprint instead of running you're going to get tired more easily.", he commented him as he offered Taemin some water.

Taemin stopped running and began to drink some water."Thanks for the tip.", he said as he handed Minho the bottle of water back.

Instead of taking the bottle of water Minho grabbed Taemin hand as he placed to fingers on his wrist to check his pulse,"It's normal, but we don't want to over due it. Let's just jog the rest of the way.". Taemin nodded as he began to jog along side Minho. "Taemin you should breath with your nose instead of your mouth, that way you won't get as tired.".

"Thank you.", Taemin answered.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin felt nervous as he ran along side Minho. Even when he runs he's attractive, he thought to himself as he gradually glanced over at him. Taemin gulped as Minho's sweat trickled down his face and glistened in the sun, he found it incredibly y. His heart began to race when he noticed Minho drank water from the same bottle he had previously drank from. 

"Do you want some water?", Minho asked.

Taemin wanted to say something but nothing came out, he felt nervous. He simply nodded and took the water bottle as he undid the cap he stared at were Minho's lips had previously been. He fell a bit behind as he drank from the water bottle, his face became a bit flushed knowing that he had indirectly kissed Minho.

Minho ran backwards as he looked at Taemin,"Is everything alright?".

Taemin nodded as he caught up to Minho. After they finished their run, Taemin laid down on Minho's living room floor,"My whole body aches.".

"Well you just started running that's expected.", he said,"Now sit up.".

"Why aren't we done?", Taemin pouted as he sat up.

"No, we're doing some cool down exercise.", he added.

Taemin became rather nervous when Minho help him get the right position for an exercise, he could feel his breath on his neck, his heart began to race as his face felt a bit flushed. They continued to do their exercises until Minho left to take a shower. As Taemin waited for him he began to play video games in the old console that Minho had.

"You can shower now.", Minho said as he came out of the bathroom.

"In a bit I'm about to win.", Taemin said as he continued to play. It was the first time he ever played a video game, since his parents never allowed him to."This is amazing!".

"You really think so?", Minho asked as he sat beside him on the couch.

Taemin nodded as he continued to play, after he won the game he went to take a shower and changed back to his original clothes. Once he got out of the bathroom he played some more video games with Minho as they ate some snacks.

Minho paused the game and went to open the door for,"You're here early.".

"Key and Onew are still at the museum. I was bored out of my mind at home so I decided to come.", Jonghyun said as he smiled at Taemin and sat beside him,"You don't mind do you?".

"Not at all.", Minho smiled as he sat besides Jonghyun,"Just out of curiosity why didn't you go with them to the museum.

"At the time they left my dad was still home.", he sighed,"There was no way I could go out with him there.".

Taemin started to feel invisible and a bit jealous as he heard Minho and Jonghyun speak,"I'm going to go home.".

"Why aren't you coming with us to Key's house?", Jonghyun asked."or did Minho here forget to invite you?".

"No he told me about it.", he replied,"I just don't feel well.".

"Did I make you work out to much?", Minho asked.

"No, that's not it.", he said almost in a whisper.

"Then what's wrong?", Jonghyun asked.

Taemin decided to brush his jealousy aside, he never had friends and he wasn't about to ruin it now due to his insecurities,"Nevermind I'll go.".

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Onew and Key took the train back home, it was the first time Onew had ever rode a train. He looked out the window in amazement,"Thank you Key, I had a lot of fun today.".

Key smiled,"You're really enjoying the train aren't you?".

Onew nodded, "We should of took the train there instead of taking a cab. But I'm still thankful that I got to ride it.".

"Onew do you like me because you're my angel, or do you like me for me?", Key asked in a whisper.

"First of all I don't like you, I love you.", Onew smiled,"It doesn't matter if I'm your angel or not. You're a great person and I couldn't imagine living my squishy body life with anyone else.".

"What about Jonghyun? Would you want to live with him?",Key asked.

Onew slightly sensed that key was a bit nervous,"Why would I live with him? I have you.".

"If you weren't my angel would you live with Jonghyun?", he asked.

"I like Jonghyun he's very kind to me, and I like spending time with him. But I don't really understand your question why wouldn't I be you're angel?".

Key sighed,"Nevermind just forget about it.".

"Key are you mad at me?", Onew asked,"Do you not want me to be your angel?". 

"What makes you think that?",he asked.

"I can sense you're kinda mad and a bit sad, did I do something to hurt you?", he asked as he went to sit beside him."I'm really sorry.", he said as he embraced him and put his head on Key's shoulders.

"You did nothing wrong don't worry about it.", he replied,"This is our stop come on.".

Onew held Key's hand as they got off the train,"We should ride the train with Jonghyun,Taemin and Minho next time.", he said excitedly. 

"We'll asked them later tonight.", Key smiled still holding Onew's hand as the walk the rest of the way home.

"They're coming over?", Onew asked excitedly,"Do you think I can take a picture with Taemin today?".

Key nodded,"Just make sure you do it in a room were Minho and Jonghyun can't see okay?".

Onew was a bit puzzled,"Can I tell Minho and Jonghyun I'm an angel tonight? I want to take a picture with them as well.".

"Not today.", Key said.

"But last night you said I could eventually tell them.", Onew stated.

"Yes but eventually is not today.", Key sighed,"I'll let you know when okay?".

"Okay.", Onew agreed. He knew Key always did what was best, he trusted him. When they got home they cleaned the house, so it wouldn't be messy for when their friends arrived. As they waited for them to come Onew was playing with Commedes. When he heard the doorbell Onew immediately went to open the door. "Jonghyun!", he said excitedly as he gave him a hug.

"Where's Minho and Taemin?", Key asked.

"They told me to dropped them off by the store nearby they wanted to buy some stuff.", Jonghyun answered."So how was the museum?".

"It was fun. Key taught me alot.", Onew smiled as he helped Key set up the board game.

"Onew may I talk to you in private?", Jonghyun asked.

Onew nodded,"Key I'm going to go talk to him okay?".

Key nodded as he countinued to set the game board on his own.

"What do you want to talk about?", he asked.

"This isn't easy, but Onew do you like me?", Jonghyun asked.

Onew found it out that both Key and Jonghyun asked him the same question today. he began to question himself as to whether he was doing something wrong. "Of course I like you. You're my friend.", he answered.

"I don't mean it that way, I meant it the other way?", Jonghyun stated, "So do you like me?

Onew didn't know what Jonghyun was trying to say, but he had a feeling it had to deal with the different kind of love that Key told him about a few days ago. Just as Onew was about to ask Jonghyun about the different types of love Jonghyun's Guardian Angel Amber stopped him.

"Don't answer that.", she said.

"Can I at least ask him a question.", Onew asked her.

"Asked who a question?", Jonghyun asked, "Who are yo talking to?".

"Don't answer that either.", she ordered.

Onew just stood there not really knowing what to do.

"Are you okay Onew?", he asked.

"I'm fine. Can I answer you a bit later?", he asked him.

"I understand, you need to figure out how you feel about me.", Jonghyun smiled, "Don't worry about it. No pressure take as long as you want.".

Onew was about to follow Jonghyun out of the room when Amber stopped him."No you're staying here. We need to talk.".

"Do you want me to deliever a message to Jonghyun again?", he asked.

"Not exactly.", she answered.

Just as Amber was about to talk, Minho and Taemin came in.

"Onew!", Kai Taemin's guardiand angel walked into the room.

"Hello its there some sort of meeting going on?", Max Changmin, Minho's guardian angel asked.

"No there is no meeting.", she said, "I was about to talk to Onew about Jonghyun's crush.".

"Jonghyun has a crush too?", Kai asked,"My Taemin has a huge crush right now too. It's so exciting. Does Minho have a crush on anyone?".

"I'm not saying a word. Minho is my human, and I'm going to protect his thoughts and feelings.", Max stated.

"What's a crush?", Onew asked, "and does it hurt?".

"It could become painful.", Amber answered,"I really don't want Jonghyun to get hurt.".

"Do you want me to help him?", Onew asked.

"Unfortunately you're the last person that could help him with this.", she answered."You're a bit to clueless.".

"Onew has Key ever experienced a crush?", Kai asked.

"I don't know. How does a crush feel?", Onew asked.

"Well your human gets nervous when they're around that person.", Max stated,"They sometimes also tent to stutter."

"They're heart starts beating pretty fast and they're faces become a shade of red.", Kai added.

"All they do and think about is that person that they have a crush on.", Amber said.

"Due to the fact that I'm squishy, I can no longer read Key's thoughts. But I have noticed and slightly sensed that behavior and feeling on Key lately. Do you think Key has a crush too?", Onew asked. 

"Could be.", Max answered.

"So Max who does Minho have a crush on?", Kai asked.

"I said I was going to protect his thoughts and feelings. Besides who said he even had a crush?", Max asked.

"If he doesn't have a crush then how do you know how it feels?", Kai asked him.

"He has experienced it before, I didn't say he was experiencing it now.", he stated.

"Onew what are you doing everyone is waiting for you.", Key said,"Come on lets go.".

"I'll talk to you guys later.", Onew said as he followed Key.

"Who where you talking to?", Key asked.

"To Minho's, Jonghyun's and Taemin's Guardian Angels.", Onew answered.

"Oh okay. What did they say is everything okay?", Key asked.

"To be honest I don't know.", he answered.

"You could go talk to them later okay.", Key said,"Just don't mention them to the guys okay.".

Onew nodded as he sat down in between Key and Jonghyun. He looked at them both, then he looked at Taemin and Minho. They all have crushes, he thought to himself. Is it possible for me to have a crush too? he asked himself as he stared at everyone once again. As they played the game, Jonghyun asked Onew to be in his team and combine their money. Onew agreed to it but when he did he slightly sensed that Key got jealous. Key does have a crush, he has a crush on Jonghyun, Onew thought to himself. Onew felt a bit hurt but he brushed it off, his feelings weren't important now Key's were. "Jonghyun team up with Key.", Onew said, "I have to do something.". Onew immediately left into the other room as he waited for the other guardian angels to join him. He wanted to know more about crushes, he wanted to know if he could also have a crush.

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: So we got to meet the other guardian angels I hope you enjoyed that. Anyway I decided to make Max a good guy here because well let face it he is (for those who read my other story you know what I'm talking about.). Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...