I Love You

Guardian Angel

A/N: Sorry for such a late update, I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a long time. I know that it has almost been a month since I last updated this but I had a very busy pass two weeks and it's been really hard to update three stories with the little time I have. Any who I manage to clear some of my schedule, so updates should be coming quicker :)... Anyways I want to thank you for reading, and commenting I really appreciate it. I also want to apologize in advance for any spelling/grammar mistake, enjoy...

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Taemin was trying his hardest to concentrate on learning how to cook but he couldn't stay focused. He was upset that he wasn't able to be with Minho, it made him slightly depressed. It was more than evident to him that now that he was hiding from his parents he wouldn't be able to spend that much time with him. Taemin was afraid that Minho was going to get tired of being with him, since they weren't going to be able to go out on dates anymore. Just the thought of Minho being at school without him made him nervous, he was positive Victoria would be all over him. Taemin felt a bit startled when Key started yelling his name, "What's going on?".

Key sighed, "How do you expect to learn how to cook, when you aren't paying attention.".

"I'm sorry.", he apologized.

"It's okay you don't need to apologize, I know you been going through a lot lately.", Key smiled at him, as he continued to cook.

"Do you think Minho will find someone better than me?", he asked him.

"What are you saying?" Are you planning to leave him? Are you going back home?", he asked him.

"No, I don't want to be separated from Minho. I just sometimes feel that I'm not a good enough to be his boyfriend, he deserves someone better than me.", he said as he tried not to cry,"Someone that isn't as problematic as me.". 

"Taemin you aren't problematic, there isn't anything wrong with you."he stated,"You're going through a difficult period in your life right now, but I'm sure everything will turn out fine.".

"I hope he doesn't get tired of the way our relationship is going, I don't want to lose him.", Taemin said. 

"I don't think he'll leave you, he seems to really care about you.", he answered.

"You really think so?".

"If he didn't love you he would have left you long time ago.", Key stated,"You're really fortunate to have the person you love, love you back, don't let your insecurities ruin that."

"Your right.",Taemin smiled,"You know I'm almost certain Onew loves you too, you should tell him how you feel.".

"We aren't talking about me right now we're talking about you.",Key answered as he turned off the stove.

"Why do you always want to avoid talking about it?", he asked him.

He sighed,"Because I feel guilty okay. Can we just not talk about this anymore.".

"Why do you feel guilty?".

"You aren't going to let this go are you?", Key asked.

"No.", Taemin shook his head.

"I been a selfish and  bad friend to Jonghyun, he has always been there for me. When I started to get pick on because of the way I looked, dressed and acted, Jonghyun defended me. He never cared that everyone stopped talking to him because he was my friend. When my parents first left to go work overseas, he knew I was very lonely he came over every night with food to have dinner with me, since I didn't know how to cook at that time. After I found out Jonghyun had feelings for Onew, instead of backing down and letting them be happy together, I became jealous and selfish. I wanted to keep Onew all to myself, and I didn't care how he felt. I should have been a better friend to him, like he has been all this years to me. But I can't stop loving Onew, just thinking of him being with Jonghyun angers me and fills me up with jealousy. Every time I think back to when I saw them kissing it breaks my heart and I feel like crying.", he stated."I was planning to confess to Onew tonight, but just thinking about it makes me feel so guilty.".

"You shouldn't feel guilty for being in love with him.", Taemin stated,"You need to confess to him or you are going to regret it for the rest of your life.".

"I'm still going to confess to him, since I don't really know how much time I have left.".

"What do you mean by that?", he questioned him,"Are you going somewhere?".

"Never mind that, I'm just over thinking things.", he stated.

"Well since you are going to confess to him tonight, why don't you have a romantic dinner for two.", Taemin smiled,"We'll settle up some candles, dim the lights, put some music to set the mood.".

"No! It would be too embarrassing if I set all that up and he rejects me.", he said,"Besides what about you, you haven't eaten anything.".

"If you don't confess during dinner then when are you going to confess.", he asked him.

"When we are alone in our bedroom.".

"Wait do you two share a room! Do you sleep in the same bed?", he asked.

"Yes, but it's not what you think.", he blushed,"We just sleep together we haven't done anything.".

"You at least get to sleep with him. Minho didn't want to sleep with me, he said the bed was to small.",he pouted.

"Was the bed small?".

"Yes, but we could have made it work.", he stated.

"Be patient, and don't pressure him into anything. Everything will happen when the time is right.", Key said."Now go get Onew before dinner gets cold.".

Taemin walked towards Key and Onew's bedroom, as he then softly knocked on the door. 

"Is dinner ready?", Onew asked as he exited the bedroom.

"Yes.", he answered as they walked towards the kitchen."Onew wait! I need to talk to you".

"Is something wrong?", he asked as him.

"Not really, well at least I don't think so.", he smiled feeling slightly nervous,"I want to know if Kai is mad at me.".

"He isn't mad at you, he's proud of you for fighting for what you want. But he really wants you to return home.", he told him,"He said that this isn't the correct way to go about things, he.".

"Just stop.", he interrupted him as he started heading towards his bedroom.

"Aren't you coming to eat dinner with us?".

"No, I'm not really hungry.", he answered.

"Are you mad because of what Kai said?", Onew asked.

"No, I know Kai is right, but I want to spend some time with Minho before I go back home.",he answered. "Now go have dinner, Key is waiting for you.". Taemin smiled at him as he then walked towards bedroom he was staying at; locking himself in. He laid in bed placing his hand on his stomach as it started to growl, he was starving but he wanted to give Onew and Key some privacy. I'll just eat later he thought as he then took out the phone Key let him borrow to call Minho. The first time he called him he didn't answer which he found odd; the second time he called him it rang twice before going to voicemail. What if he is still with Jonghyun, he thought as he began to feel slightly jealous. He decided to call him one more time but this time it went straight to voicemail. He got out of bed and paced back and fourth in the bedroom as he tried to calm himself down. Key is right I can't let my jealousy and insecurities get the better of me, if I continue this way Minho would definitely leave me. Besides Jonghyun wouldn't do that to me he's my friend, he thought. Soon after the phone started to ring, he immediately answered when he saw it was him."Minho!".

"Are you alright?", he asked him.

"Yes why?".

"Just wondering since you called me repeatedly.", he answered,"Sorry I didn't answer I was cooking dinner for my mom.".

"It's fine, I shouldn't have called you so many times.", Taemin stated feeling slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay you can call me as many times as you want.",he said,"So what did you have for dinner?".

"Can we not talk about food,I'm starving.", he confessed.

"Why haven't you eaten anything?".

"Key is planning to confess to Onew, so I wanted to leave them alone.",he informed him,"I'll just go eat something later. So what did you cook for your mom?".

Minho laughed,"I thought you didn't want to talk about food.".

"I changed my mind.", he chuckled.

"I just made some noodles nothing fancy.", he informed him,"Do you think Key and Onew are going to be together?".

"Most likely.", he stated,"You're worried about Jonghyun aren't you?".

"Yes, he's going to be devastated when he finds out.", Minho sighed.

"I know, but he is not alone he has us and we'll help him get through this.".

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

What is taking them so long? Key thought as he started to eat. The whole kitchen was silent, as he looked at the empty seats in front of him, he started to remember the lonely meals he used to have before Onew arrived. I don't want him to go, he thought. As he looked towards the kitchen entrance he made eye contact with Onew who then immediately hid behind a wall. "What are you doing? Come eat your dinner is going to get cold.".

Onew smiled as he then sat down across from Key.

"Where's Taemin?", he asked him.

"He said he wasn't hungry.", he answered.

Key immediately regretted sending Taemin to go get Onew. I should of have known he would do this, he thought as he began to feel slightly nervous and pressured. He quietly continued to eat as he tried to muster up the courage to confess to him. As he looked up from his plate he noticed Onew was staring at him,"Do I have something on my face?".

"No, you're perfect.", Onew smiled as he continued to stare at him.

Onew's comment made him feel even more nervous. He immediately got up and picked up Taemin's plate from the table hoping that Onew wouldn't see him blush. After he put the plate away he sat back down; he quickly became concern when he noticed Onew's plate was completely full, "Are you feeling alright? You haven't touched your food at all.".

"I'm fine.", he answered; eating some of the vegetables from his plate."The chicken is delicous.", he said as he continue to stare at Key.

Key started to laugh,"Onew I didn't cook chicken, you just ate vegetables.".

He looked down at his plate as he then ate some rice,"Chicken or not everything is delicious.".

"Glad you like it.", he smiled. Key figured this was a good time to tell Onew how he felt, he thought it would be less awkward if he rejected him here instead of their bedroom,"Onew there something that I been meaning to tell you.".

"I don't want to be known as Onew anymore, call me Jinki from now on.".

Key found his request to be a bit odd,"Okay.".

"Kibum, I know you might find all this a bit weird, but I want to be closer to you. Not just as your angel but as a human.".

Key smiled, he wasn't sure if this was a confession of love or if it meant that he was no longer leaving to become his angel again. "It's not weird at all, I want us to become closer too. Jinki there's something I been meaning to tell you all day.".

"Can it wait? I need to tell you something very important.", he stated.

"What I need to tell you is important too, and if I don't tell you right now I don't if I will have the courage to tell you later.", he said as he stood up and sat beside him. Key was extremely nervous as he took Onew's hand in his and held it tightly. "Jinki I'm-I'm-I'm really worried about Taemin since he hasn't eaten anything.", he stood up and started to put food in a plate.

"What did you really want to tell me?",he asked as he got up and stood beside him.

"I'll tell you later, Taemin is probably starving.", he put the plate on a tray and started walking out of the kitchen. As he walked towards the bedroom Taemin was staying at; Onew followed him,"Go finish your meal, I'll talk to you later.", he said as he knock on the bedroom door.

"Okay.",he said as he then walked away.

"What are you doing here? What happened?", Taemin said as he took the tray, sat on the bed and immediately began to eat.

"If you were hungry why didn't you come down for dinner?".

"You haven't confess have you?", Taemin asked as he continued to eat.

"What would you think that?", he asked even though he knew it was true.

"Because you're answering me with questions to try to avoid the subject.".

Key sighed as he sat down on the corner of the bed,"You're right I haven't confessed. Right when I was about to I got scared and started thinking about Jonghyun. I feel like I'm betraying him, I know we aren't speaking to each other right now but I had the hope that we will speak to one another again someday. If I confess to Onew, I could lose Jonghyun forever.".

"If Jonghyun values and treasures your friendship, like you do his. He will speak to you again regardless if your with Onew or not.", Taemin stated,"You can't let that stop you from being with the person you love. I'm positive that if Jonghyun was in your position right now, he would have already told Onew how he felt. Actually he probably has already told him how he felt, I mean they did kiss and go on a date.".

"Why are you making me remember that are you trying to hurt me?", Key asked.

"No, I'm trying to convince you to confess by tonight. Tomorrow you and Onew are going to school and if you don't tell him how you feel Jonghyun may beat you to it.", he stated.

"You really think so?", he asked.

"I can't really speak for him, but if I was him I would.", Taemin said as he then took a bite of his food."You know all is fair in love and war.".

"I know Jonghyun and I don't think he is going to get near Jinki, unless I allow him to.",Key stated.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that, but anyways since when do you call Onew Jinki?",he asked.

"He asked me to call him that during dinner.".

"That's kinda weird.",he commented,"Why are you just sitting there staring at me eat? Get out and go talk to him.".

"You're right.", Key said as he got off the bed,"Have a good night I'll see you tomorrow.".

"I hope by then you have already confess or I'm going to be mad.".

"Don't forget to take the plate to the kitchen.".

"I won't.", he smiled as he then continued to eat.

Key closed the door behind him as he then walked towards the kitchen with the intention to clean. Once he got there he found Jinki washing the dishes,"Thank you for your help, but I can take over from here.".

"Is everything okay?", he asked him as he continued to wash the dishes.

"Everything will be just fine, when you leave those dishes alone and go take a shower.",he said.

"Fine, I'll wait for you in our bedroom, we really need to talk.", he turned off the faucet and walked away.

Key started to wash the dishes, when he finished he then started to organize the fridge. He didn't want to lose Jinki but at the same time he didn't want to lose Jonghyun friendship either. But the more he thought about it, the more he was convince that the love that he felt for Onew was more important to him, then the years of friendship he had with Jonghyun. After he finished cleaning he immediately when to his room to confess to him. When he walked into the room Onew was already in bed; he grabbed his pajamas and changed in the bathroom as he then brushed his teeth. He was disappointed in himself for losing the opportunity to tell him how he felt.

"What took you so long?", Jinki ask as Key laid beside him in bed.

"I thought you were asleep.",he commented as he laid on his side to look at him.

"No, I was waiting for you.".

"Why were you waiting in the dark?", he asked him.

"The full moon looks more beautiful when the room is dark.", he answered.

Key glanced over at the window to look at the moon,"It is a beautiful night out. It reminds me of that night when I wished on the shooting star.".

"I'm very glad you made that wish.", he smiled,"I'm very happy being with you.".

Key felt this was the perfect time, to tell him how he felt."I'm really glad I made the wish too, I can't picture my life without you in it. I never knew what love was until I met you.".

"What are you saying?".

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm madly in love with you Jinki.", he confessed.

Jinki intertwined his hand with Keys,"Remember when you told me about about the different kinds of love,I finally understand what you meant.".

"You do?", Key asked him hoping that he wasn't about to get rejected.

"Yes.", he answered,"I have tried really hard to be your angel again, but when I'm with you I feel more like a human than anything. My angelic bond with you disappears and it's replace with love. I now that my feelings for you are against the rules, and it's considered a sin. An angel should never fall in love with his human, but I don't care if I become a sinner. I love you and I want to be with you.".

"I want to be with you too, I have never felt this way about anyone before.", Key said as he let go of Jinki's hand and got on top of him; positioning himself in between his thigh "Promise me that you'll remain by my side forever. Not as my angel but as my partner. Promise me that you'll remain in human body.".

"I'll try my hardest to remain by your side in my squishy body.", he said as he caressed Key's cheek,"I love you.".

"I love you too.", Key smiled as he then pressed his lips against his. Jinki's lips were as soft as he remembered. He split his lips open with his tongue; deepening the kiss as he explored his mouth. The kiss was sensual, powerful and passionate, like nothing he ever felt before; he started tugging on his shirt but Onew stopped him.

He broke the kiss and stared at him,"What are you doing? I thought you said that I should never take my clothes off in front of anybody.", he said slightly out of breath.

Key knew that he got a bit carried away, and that he had to take things a bit slower with Jinki until they were both absolutely ready. "There are exceptions to that, but I'll explain that later.", he said as he then pressed his lips against his again.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jinki had never felt this way before, he felt his heart swell up in his chest. Things that normally didn't affect him affect him were heightening up his senses. Kibum scent was intoxicating; he felt a rush of energy shoot through his body, he couldn't get enough of him. The taste of mint lingered in Key's mouth, feeling his warm body pressed against his own sent a rush of heat through his body. There was no going back he was now lost in a world of lust, love and passion. He crave him and wanted him, his body was feeling things he never felt before, he soon started doing things he didn't know his body was capable of doing.

Key broke the kiss and smiled at him,"It's okay, that's normal. I'll take really good care of you.", he said as he slip his hand in Jinki's pants placing his hand on his hard member.

He tightly closed his eyes not knowing what to expect. His body soon started to relax; feeling Kibum hot mouth nibbling on his neck as he rubbed made him feel a pleasure he had never experienced before. Jinki tightly gripped the bed sheets as soft moans escaped his lips; he didn't know what exactly was going on, all he knew was that it felt good and he was happy to be experiencing this with Kibum. He felt his whole body tightened up as he then released his seed,"I'm so sorry, I didn't.",

"Shhh, it's okay, don't worry about. It's perfectly fine.", he smiled as he the off his fingers.

"What are you doing?", he asked completely confused.

"Showing you how much I love you.", he gave him a kiss on the cheek as he then rested his head on Onew's chest. "People do what we just did when they are in love. Listen you should never allow anyone that isn't me to touch you the way I just did.".

"Okay.", he gave him a kiss on the forehead as he snuggled closed to him. "I think I understand now.", he smiled as he thought back to what Jonghyun told him. He know understood what Jonghyun was trying to tell him when he said his body was precious and that nobody should touch him unless he wanted them to.

"Do you actually get what I'm trying to tell you.".

"Yes.", he answered,"What  we just did should only be done, with the person I love and with my consent. My squishy body is precious and I should never let anyone take advantage of me.".

"I'm really glad you understand, I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you.", he stated.

"You didn't take advantage of me, I love you and I'm glad I got to experience this with you.".

Key sighed as he broke his embrace with him and covered himself with the blanket,"To be honest I feel horrible, I just took away your innocence everything that made you pure. I tainted you.".

"Don't feel bad you didn't do anything that I didn't want you to do. ", he said as nuzzled closed to his neck,"I'm not your angel anymore, I'm boyfriend. So stop treating me like a holy being.".

"You're right, I'm sorry.", he apologized,"From now on I'll will no longer see you as my angel, the name Onew should never escape my lips again. You're Jinki, my love, my boyfriend my everything.".

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

A/N:I know a lot of you were looking forward to their confession and I hope I didn't disappoint you. Well that does it for this chapter I really hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoyed reading them. See you all in the next chapter...