I'm Here for You

Guardian Angel

A/N: Warning some ...Sorry for the very late update, I rewrote this chapter twice since I didn't like how it was coming out. Anyways I'm finally satisfied with it so I hope you enjoy it. Thank you all for reading, subscribing  and commenting I really appreciate it. Please forgive me for any spelling/grammar errors I may have missed...

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minho wasn't looking forward to school, not only did he have a presentation; he had to wait hours for school to be over, so he could go see Taemin. He grabbed his book bag and headed out; as he locked his house door he noticed Jonghyun's pull in to his driveway. "What are you doing here?", he asked as he put his house keys away in his back pack.

"If you want to go walking to school that bad.I'll leave.", Jonghyun said, as he put the car in reverse as started to pull out of the driveway.

"Wait! Wait!", Minho tried to stop him.

Jonghyun stop the car and smile,"Get in.".

He quickly ran towards the passenger's seat door and got in,"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?", he asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"I wasn't planning on coming, it was just a random thought that popped into my head.",he explained as he started to drive,"I figure since I'm not going to pick Key and Jinki up I might as well pick you up. Since Taemin isn't going to school.".

"Well thank you for thinking about me.", he said as he noticed what it seem to be a cold poptart on the cup holder,"Are you going to eat that?".

"Yes, do you want half?", he asked as took it completely out of the wrapper.

"No thanks.", he responded as he watch Jonghyun take a bite,"Why didn't you have breakfast at home? I'm sure you could have had a better breakfast than a cold poptart.".

"What's wrong with my poptart?".

"Nothing, I just imagined that what your chef cooked was better than that poptart.", he commented.

"I could have had a better breakfast, but I just don't like being at home. Ever since my mom and Jinki left the house is practically empty all the time. I really don't like eating all by myself, it makes me feel lonely.", he admitted as he continued to drive; finishing up his poptart. "I'm not going to lie I really miss having Jinki around. He was always so happy to eat, it was adorable. Seeing his smile every morning made me feel better.".

Minho immediately began to feel bad, it saddened to know that Jonghyun might end up with a broken heart,"You really like him don't you?".

"Yes, I have never liked anyone as much as I like him.", he confessed,"I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so quickly, but just being in the same room as him makes me happy.".

Minho contemplated on whether or not to tell him about Key's confession."Why didn't you stop him from leaving? You should have asked him to stay with you.".

"I wanted to but after Key caught us kissing, he started to act a bit strange. He didn't want to sleep in the same room with me anymore, he avoided me in school. When I asked him if he and Key were together, he told me he wasn't human and that he couldn't be with me or him. It was all very weird, he said his time was running out and he wanted to go back to Key but just as his guardian angel. Even though I wanted to stop him from leaving I couldn't.", Jonghyun informed him,"I know they have a special bond, and he looked so depressed. I couldn't retain him I didn't want him to get sick.".

As Minho heard him speak he started to think that maybe Jonghyun wouldn't end up with a broken heart. Onew is probably going to reject Key too since he just wants to be his angel, he thought as he started to feel a bit sad. "What did he mean by his time is running out? Is he going to surprisingly disappear one day?".

"I don't know but I really hope he doesn't leave. I love him and I don't want him to go.", he said as he parked the car,"I wished I could talk to him and spend time with him. I don't want him to forget about what we had. That's why I need you to do me a favor.".

"If it's doable, I'll gladly help.", he stated as he watch Jonghyun reached into his bookbag.

"Thank you. Make sure Key doesn't see you when you give him this.", he smiled as he handed Minho a letter and CD."I want him to know that my feelings for him haven't changed, that's why I wrote him a letter and recorded the song I composed for him. Do you think it's to much should I just give him the letter?".

Minho looked at the CD and letter,"Everything would be so much easier if he had a phone right?", Minho joked as he let out a small nervous laugh. He knew he shouldn't be the one to tell him, but he wanted to warn him; in case Onew had said yes to Key. Minho didn't want Jonghyun to make a fool out of himself."Before I give him this there's something I need to tell you.".

"I know I'm putting you in an awkward position since Key is your friend, but this is the first and only think I'm going to ask of you.", he smiled.

"Jonghyun I want you and Onew to be together.", he stated,"That's why I think you should know this before I give him anything. I was talking to Taemin and he told me Key was going to confess to Onew last night.".

"What did Onew say? Are they together?", he asked.

"I don't know I haven't talked to Taemin this morning.",Minho responded; he could tell Jonghyun wanted to cry,"He probably said no, you did say he just wanted to be his angel again right?".

"Call him right now. I want to know.".

Minho took out his phone to call Taemin, but Jonghyun stopped him.

"That isn't necessary anymore.", he covered his face as he began to cry.

Minho immediately undid his seatbelt as he leaned a bit forward to look through the driver side window. He then completely understood why Jonghyun was crying; when he saw Onew give Key a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry.", he leaned in and tightly embraced him.

                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Jinki stop.", he giggled as Onew embraced him.

"I don't want to.", he gave him a kiss on the cheek before resting his head on Key's shoulder.

"What if someone sees us. We could get in trouble.".

"Why  would we get in trouble for loving each other? I don't understand.", he said as he let go of him.

Key wanted to protect Jinki, he didn't want him to get bullied for being with him."Those are the schools rules, we can't do anything about it.".

"So I can't hug you or kiss you until we get home?", he pouted.

He found his pout irresistibly cute,"Not exactly I know the perfect spot,were no one will see us. We can go there right now if you're willing to break the rules.".

"I'll break any rule to be with you.".

Key smiled as he took his hand in his; lancing their fingers together as he led him towards the school's field. "You have been breaking a lot of rules for me lately. I hope I'm not pressuring you to go against your morals.".

"No, I don't feel pressured at all. I'm doing all of this because I want to.", he answered as Key took him under the bleachers,"I don't care what punishment I'm going to have to face, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy.".

It was almost completely empty under the bleachers like he had suspected it to be. There was just another random couple under there, by the opposite end; Key couldn't see their faces so he figured it was safe for him and Jinki to be under there. "I love you.", he leaned forward trapping Onew between himself and the metal frame of the bleachers. "You know I haven't felt this happy, in the longest time.", he placed his knee in-between Jinki's legs as he then pressed his body against his.

"I-", he stopped talking right away; turning a light shade of red as Key caressed his bottom lip with his thumb.

Key immediately became excited as he thought of the many things he could do to him there; the possibility of getting caught made everything even more thrilling. He smirked as he placed his hands on Jinki's waist; bringing their bodies closer together, "You're so tempting.", he whispered in his ear; as his mouth left a path of tender kisses along his jawline.

"Ki-", he tried speaking again, but Key stopped him as he pressed his lips against his.

His tongue slipped over his lips as he split Jinki's lips open; eager to taste him again. Key introduce his tongue inside his mouth; deep and greedy to taste more of him. He remove his hands from his waist as he started to his pants.

Onew broke the kiss slightly pushing him back,"I'm sorry but I can't do this.", he said as he zipped his pants back up.

The sad expression on his face was enough to make Key feel guilty,"I'm the one who is sorry, I was so wrapped up in the moment. That I took things a bit to far.".

"Are you mad at me?".

"Of course not. I shouldn't have taken it that far, especially since we're in school.", he stated; feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I'm really happy that you're not mad at me.", he hugged him; resting his head on his shoulder,"I like experiencing new things with you, but not here. It's very uncomfortable.".

"No one knows we're here, let's go home.", he said as the bell to begin school rang.

"No, school just started and we have a presentation today remember?", he smiled as he got a hold of Key's hand.

"Fine lets go,but after the presentations can we go home?", he asked as they walked to their first class.

"No we been missing a lot of school lately, and that isn't good.".

"I'll stay all day in school, only if we do what I want to do when we get home."he tried making a deal with him.

"We'll do whatever it is that you want to do after we finish our homework.".

"It's a deal, after we're done with our homework you're mine.", he smiled; knowing that later tonight he would get to taste Jinki again.

"I thought I was already yours. What are you trying to say?", he asked.

"Be prepare to have an unforgettable night.", he stated as they entered their class.

"I still don't get it, why are you being so cryptic today?", he followed to his seat,"Wait does it have to do with what we did under the bleachers?".

"What were you two doing under the bleachers?", Luna asked as she took her seat behind Key.

Key immediately covered Onew's mouth with his hand; he knew if he let him speak he would most likely tell her everything. "I was practicing my presentation, I'm a bit nervous about it.".

"I don't blame you, I'm nervous about it too. It counts for twenty-five percent of our grade." she stated.

"I hope I don't get picked to present first.", Key said as he took his hand away from Onew's mouth.

"Luna could you please trade seats with me again? I really want to sit close to Key.", he asked.

"Trade seats with Key today so you can sit close to me.", she smiled as she caressed his hand.

He immediately removed his hand from her desk,"I don't want to sit close to you, I want to be with Kibum.".

Key was about to yell at her, but he contained himself when he saw her get up,"Thank you.".

"I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it because of Jinki.", she stated as she then left to sit on Onew's desk.

She's so desperate he thought feeling slightly annoyed,"Do you think Luna's pretty?".

"She's very pretty.", Jinki answered as he sat behind Key.

He hit him in the arm; feeling a bit jealous,"You're too honest sometimes.".

"Settle down class, we have a lot of presentations to get through today.", the teacher said as she entered the the classroom.

"Why isn't Minho here?", Onew asked leaned forward and asked him.

Key quickly turned around on his seat,"I don't know, but the teacher is most likely going to deduct him points.".

"Quiet down.", the teacher said as she walked towards the back of the class,"Do we have any volunteers or am I going to have to pick?".

Jinki immediately raised his hand and waved it in the air,"I would like to go first.".

"Go ahead.", the teacher smiled.

Key was impressed by Jinki's presentation; he sounded like a professor. We're all going to look bad compared to him he thought as he kept staring at his cute excited smiling face as he presented.

"That was perfect.", the teacher commented as Onew took his seat,"Do we have any more volunteers?". Since no one else volunteered the teacher started to pick at random until class finally finished.

"I sounded horrible didn't I?", Key asked him as they walked to their next class.

"I like hearing your voice, I think you were the best.", he commented.

"No you were the best, the teacher even called you perfect.", he stated as they entered their next class. They attended all their classes until it was finally time for lunch,"Is something the matter? Why aren't you eating?", he asked him.

"Don't you think is weird that Minho and Jonghyun didn't come to school?", he asked him.

"Jonghyun is probably in the music room, he tends to go there a lot during lunch.", he commented as he looked at Jinki's worried face."You want me to go talk to him don't you.".

He nodded,"I think we should go talk to him. I know he's going to be very mad at me, but I want to tell him about us.".

"If he's going to be mad at someone it's going to be me, I don't think you have anything to worry about.".

"I wouldn't be to sure about that, but I want you two to be friends again.",he said as he began to eat.

"When he finds out about us,he'll won't want to be my friend. But I'll try my best to gain his friendship back.", Key said even though he knew that their friendship was practically over.

"Thank you.", he smiled; reaching over the table to grabbed his hand,"So are you going to tell me what we're going to do tonight.".

"No, it'll be very inappropriate to talk about it here.", he let go of his hand as he stood up.

"Wait. I'm not done eating.", he said as he then continued to eat.

"Lunch is almost over if we don't go now, we won't be able to see Jonghyun.".

"Okay.", he stood up; taking one last bite before he had to throw his food away,"What a waste of food.".

"I know but I'll cook you something way better when we get home.",he said as he walked towards the music room. Once they walked into the music room they realized he wasn't there,"Why would they skip school? Do you think they're together?".

"I don't know, but I hope nothing bad happened.", he commented,"You should call him.".

"I don't think he'll answer.".

"Then call Minho, I'm sure he'll answer.", Onew stated.

"Can I send him a text instead.", he asked as he took out his phone.

"No, call him. I want to know if they're okay.".

Key gave in and called Minho.

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

Jonghyun's body jerked from sobbing; his eyes swollen from hours of crying. He sat alone by the shore as he mindlessly stared at the water hit his bare feet and withdraw back into the ocean. He felt like he was stuck in a horrible nightmare, one that he couldn't wake up from. 

"I brought you a sandwich from the Beach Shack. Everyone I asked said the sandwiches there were delicious.", Minho commented as he walked towards him.

"Thank you, but I'm not hungry.",he answered; wiping away his own tears.

"You have to eat something, you haven't ate anything since the morning.", He said as he sat beside him,"Please try to at least eat.".

Jonghyun could tell Minho was worried about him. So he took one of the wet naps to clean his hands,before he took his half of the sandwich and forced himself to eat it. "It's delicious, thank you.".

"You don't need to thank me, I'm just glad you finally agreed to eat something.", he smiled as he began to eat the other half of the sandwich,"Key called me a few minutes ago.".

"What did he want?", he asked him.

"I don't know I didn't answer.",Minho replied 

"You don't have to stop talking to him because of me.".

"I know but I'm with you right now I could talk to him later.",he answered.

They remained quiet for a while as they ate their sandwiches; once they were done eating they threw away their trash as they then walked along the shore,"Remember when we all came to the beach together?".

"Yes, I had a lot of fun that day.".

"I did too.", he said as he thought back to that day."Everything would have been completely different right now if I would of payed more attention to Key that day. I was so focused on trying to express my feelings towards Jinki, that I completely ignored Key.

"What are you trying to say?", he asked him,"You're not making any sense.".

"Key had planned to go the museum that day, until I showed up and convinced Onew to want to go to the beach instead. Key got mad he said he didn't want to go but he ended coming anyways.", he informed him,"Every time I was alone with Jinki, Key would show up and interrupt everything. During that time I thought he was grumpy and mad at me because I ruined his plans, but now that I think back to that day. I can clearly see he wasn't mad because at all, he was jealous that I was spending time with Jinki. If I would have payed more attention to Key I would have notice that he was jealous, and maybe I could have stopped myself from completely falling in love with Jinki.".

"Even if you would have noticed Key's jealousy, it would have been to late. Both of you were already in love with him.", Minho stated,"You both wanted to put sunscreen on him, you both wanted to team up with him for volleyball, it was all very noticeable.".

"I was just happy spending time with Onew that I didn't noticed a thing.", he didn't want to cry anymore but he couldn't help it. "I'm a fool for thinking he would choose me over him.", he sobbed,"I should have known better. The bond that he shares with Kibum was way stronger than whatever it was we had.".

Minho embraced him,"You are not a fool, you're a wonderful lovable person, anyone will be lucky to have you as their boyfriend.". He broke their embrace and wiped away his tears,"I know it hurts right now but it will get better.". 

Jonghyun was relieved Minho stayed with him since he really didn't want to be alone. Minho's presence made him feel better; he was thankful to have a friend like him. Some one he could count on unconditionally.

"Key's calling me again.", he informed him; breaking the silence between them.

"Are you going to answer?".

"Do you want me to?", he asked him.

"No, I don't want to know anything about him.",he said as he started walking towards his car, as Minho followed him,"Just hearing his name right now makes me mad.".

"I know you don't want to hear this, but you can't blame him for everything.".

"I know, but I feel like he betrayed me. I was always honest with him, everything I ever did or was about to do with Jinki I thought about him."Jonghyun said,"Key knew how I felt about Jinki, but he never cared about my feelings. The same day that Onew was going to return to live with him, Key was all over him in the backseat of my car. He didn't care that I was there. I can't believe that I ever called him my best friend.".

"So are you really thinking about leaving to go live with your mom?", he as they put their shoes back on and got inside the car.

"I don't know, I called and texted her multiple times but she doesn't answer.", he said as he started to drive. He was driving faster than usual; he wanted to get to Key's house before they got back from school.

"So where are we going in such a hurry?",he asked.

"I'm taking you to see Taemin, he's probably wondering were you are by now.", he stated,"I need you and Taemin to do me a favor.".

"What do you need?".

"I want you and Taemin to pretend that I don't know about Key and Jinki's relationship.", he informed him,"Pretend that you weren't with me at all today.".

"Okay, but that's no reason to be driving so fast. Slow down a bit.", he stated.

"School was out ten minutes ago, I need to drove you off before they get home.",he informed him,"If they see me or if they find out I know about them. Jinki is going to want to talk to me, I know he means no harm, but I'm not ready to see them. I don't want to see them together right now." Just thinking back to when he saw them kissing made him feel like crying. He held back his tears as he focused on the road.Please let me get here before they do, he thought as he sped up a bit more.

"Are you okay?", Minho asked him

"I'm fine, I really want to be with my mom right now.".

"Can you drop me off at my house instead? I need to cook my mom dinner.", he informed him.

Jonghyun slowed the car down as he started to drive to Minho's house. 

                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"Where's Minho?", Taemin asked as soon as Key and Onew walked through the door.

"Isn't he here with you?", Key asked as he closed the door behind him.

"No, he said he was coming with you here after school.", Taemin started to worry.

"Do you think Minho and Jonghyun are okay?", Onew asked,"I think we should go look for them.".

"Wait, Jonghyun didn't go to school either?", Taemin asked; feeling a bit jealous,"Do you think they're together?".

"Both of you calm down, Minho is calling me right now.", Key informed them;taking out his cell phone and handling it over to Taemin.

"Are you okay? Where are you?", Taemin answered the phone.

"Why are you answering Key's phone?", Minho asked.

"That doesn't matter right now. Please tell me you're okay and that nothing happened to you.",he was still feeling slightly concerned.

"I'm fine. Have you eaten anything?".

"No, but where are you? Why didn't you go to school?", Taemin asked him.

"I'll tell you when I get there, I'm like ten minutes away from Key's house. Tell key not to cook anything I'm bringing food over.", he said.

"I love you.".

"I love you too, bye.", Minho said as he ended the call.

"What did he say?", Onew asked him.

"He's okay, he's coming over in a few minutes.", Taemin informed them; giving Key back his phone.

"So why wasn't he in school?", Key asked.

"He said he'll tell us when he gets here, also don't cook anything Minho's bringing something for us to eat.".

"Is Jonghyun coming with him?", Onew asked.

"I don't know he didn't mention him.", Taemin answered as he looked over at Key; who looked a bit mad. "So how was school?", he tried changing the subject. 

"The same as always.", Key answered as he walked off into the kitchen.

"Onew stay here, I need to go talk to Key alone.".

"Okay.", Onew answered as he open his book bag to start doing his homework.

"Are you okay? You seem mad.",Taemin commented as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'm a little upset. Today was suppose to be all about me and him, but he can't let Jonghyun go.", Key said as he got himself a glass of water.

"I don't think you Onew has feelings for Jonghyun at all, he's a caring person and he just worried about him the same way he was worried about Minho.", he stated,"I don't think you have anything to worry about.".

"I know but I just can't help but feel jealous.", Key said as they then heard a knock on the door,"You can go with Minho, I'll set the table.".

When he walked back to the living room he saw Onew tightly hugging Minho.

"I'm so glad you're okay I was really worried about you.", Onew said as he broke their embrace.

"Everything is fine you have nothing to worry about.",Minho smiled at him as he then walked up to Taemin and kissed him on the cheek.

"So are you finally going to tell me where you were?", Taemin asked as they walked into the kitchen.

"I woke up late so I decided to stay home and fixed a few things around the house.", he answered setting the bags of food on the table,"I made some soft tofu stew I hope you guys like it.".

"It looks delicious.",Key commented as he help Minho serve the food,"Did you seriously skip school to clean your house? Did you forget we had a presentation today.".

"I completely forgot about the presentation.", he confessed,"I'm probably going to get points deducted.".

"So you weren't with Jonghyun at all? Do you know where he is?", Onew asked as he sat down beside Key to eat.

"Last night he told me he was going to visit his mom.", Minho answered as he sat down next to Taemin."Why did he not go to school?".

"No.", Key answered as he then started to eat.

"Why aren't you eating?",Taemin asked Minho

"I already ate.", he replied.

"I have some good news to share with you.",Onew excitedly told Minho.

"Are you two together?", Minho asked.

"How did you know? Who told you?", Onew asked.

"Taemin told me last night that Key was going to confess to you.", he answered,"Congratulations I'm really happy for you guys.".

After they finished eating Minho and Taemin locked themselves in Taemin's temporary bedroom. "Is everything okay?", Taemin asked; noticing Minho looked slightly distressed. 

"No I'm a bit stressed out.", he answered as he sat down on the bed.

"What are you stressed about?", Taemin sat down beside him.

"This whole thing with Key, Onew and Jonghyun has me a bit stressed.", he confessed,"I hate being stuck in the middle. I feel horrible that I have to lie to Key and Onew?"

"Lie about what?".

"I didn't go to school because I was with Jonghyun all day. When we arrived at school we saw Onew kissing Key. Jonghyun was so heartbroken he immediately began to cry.", he informed him."You can tell them anything, I promised Jonghyun we would wouldn't.".

"I won't say a word, but that was a horrible way for him to find out.", he stated,"Why are you here with me? You should have stayed with him he probably really needs a friend right now.".

"I would have stayed with him but he wanted to be with his mom.".

"What I don't get is why Jonghyun doesn't want them to know that he knows about them.", Taemin was a bit confused,"Wouldn't it be better if they knew, so they could try to be friends again.".

"He doesn't want them to know because he knows Onew is going to want to go see him. He isn't ready to see them together yet. Besides he doesn't want to see Key right now he feels betrayed by him.".

"Key didn't want to confess to Onew because he was afraid Jonghyun would feel that way.", Taemin said."I kinda pressure him into confessing. Maybe if I wouldn't have done that everything would have ended differently.".

"I don't think so, if Key wouldn't have confessed that day. Jonghyun would have gave Onew a love letter and a recording he did for him. All of this was unavoidable, if Onew would have picked Jonghyun, the result would have been the same. They wouldn't be talking to each other right now either.", Minho said,"There's really nothing we could do.".

"True.", Taemin climbed on the bed and began to massage Minho's shoulders. "Let me help you relieve some of your stress.".

"Thank you, but that really isn't necessary. Just talking to you made me feel better.". 

"Why do you want me to stop? Do you not like my massages?", he asked him as he kept on massaging his shoulder. 

"I never said that. You're great at giving massages I just don't want you to get tired.", Minho said.

"I'm not just great at giving massages, I sure I could be better in doing other things.",Taemin began to kiss Minho's neck as he rubbed through his pants.

"Taemin stop, Key and Onew are in the other room.".

"I'll be quiet I promise.", he said as he then straddled him,"I love you and I want to be with you. Don't you want to be with me?".

"Yes, but this isn't the place or the time to do this.", he said.

"Forget about everything and everyone and just focus on me.",he pressed his lips against his laying him down on the bed.

Minho's whole body began to relax as he introduce his tongue into Taemin's mouth. He arched his hips forward to grind against his; giving in to Taemin's seduction.

Taemin vigorously kissed him; lapping up the other man's saliva like he needed it to live. His whole body began to feel hot as he felt Minho's hard member pressed against his leg. He tugged on Minho's bottom lip; breaking the kiss,"I need you to make love to me. I love you.".

"I love you too.", he kissed him as they both then removed their clothes.

Taemin was on his knees feverishly on his . His tongue doing things he didn't know it was capable off. Minho's tasted so good, it felt so hot sliding in and out of his mouth; over his tongue and down his throat. Taemin had never done anything like this before, all of this was new to him; but he loved it. He loved knowing that he was the one making Minho moan, it turned him on. 

Minho lifted him up as he pressed his lips against his as he then laid him down on the bed."Are you sure about this I don't want to hurt you.",he said slightly out of breath.

"Yes, I want you inside me right now.", he begged.

Once he was in between Taemin's legs, he positioned his saliva s at his entranced. Their eyes locked as he slowly slid in.

He closed his eyes biting his bottom lip; clenching tightly to the sheets as he felt the pain of losing his ity. As he drove himself in deeper; Taemin whole body began to tremble, his hole struggling to take in Minho's girth.  He felt a mix of pain and pleasure, as he began to in and out of him slowly. The pain turned into pure pleasure as Minho drove in deeper and faster; his whole body felt like it was on fire.  Taemin torso was glistening in sweat; completely lost in the pleasure. He moaned loudly throwing his head back; completely overwhelmed as his consumed him.

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Did you hear that?", Onew asked.

"Heard what?", Key asked as he continued to do his homework.

"It sounded like Taemin screamed. Do you think he's okay?", he asked as he stood up,"Should I go check on him.".

"I'm sure Taemin is fine, Minho's with him. Sit back down.", he stated as he looked up from his paper,"Are you done with your homework?".

"I was done long time ago.", he sat down .

"Then what have you been doing?".

"Staring at you do your homework.", he confessed,"You do everything so flawlessly its beautiful.".

He blushed,"Go play with Commedes.".

"But I want to be with you.", he whined,"Are you almost done with you're homework?".

"Almost.", he replied,"Go to our bedroom. I'll meet you there in a few minutes.".

"Okay.", Onew happily picked up Commedes as he headed to their bedroom. Once he was inside he sat down on the ground and began to play with the small puppy. Everything was going well until he a slight pain on his back; he stood up and went to lay in bed to see if the pain would go away. The pain intensified and he became scared as soon as he started to glow. What is happening to me, he thought as he got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror as he began to glow brighter; then it suddenly disappeared. "No, no, no.", he said repeatedly said as he saw his wings completely out and un-hidden.  Onew immediately tried to retract them, but he couldn't.

"I'm done with my homework.", Onew heard Key said as he entered the room.

He didn't want Kibum to see him this way, so he immediately locked himself in the bathroom. If he sees me like this he would start thinking of me as his angel again, he thought as he began to cry. Onew had always loved his wings, he thought that they were beautiful; but right now he hated them.

"Is everything okay?", Key knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm fine.", his voiced cracked as he cried.

"Are you crying? Open the door right now.",Key demanded.

"No, go away!".

"I'm coming in.", Key announced.

Onew heard a small click as he saw the doorknob move. In a panic he got inside the bathtub and covered himself with his wings. He had no idea how Key manage to open the door but he could feel him staring at him,"Go away, leave me alone.".

"Jinki what's going on why are you like this?", he asked as he got in the bathtub. "Look at me and stop hiding.".

He slowly parted his wings as he avoided making eye contact with him,"You're not going to love me anymore.".

"What are you saying stop talking nonsense. Of course I love you, tell me what's going on.".

"Can you see what I am?", he cried,"I can't hide my wings anymore.".

Key grabbed his hand and led him out of the bathtub,"I'm well aware of what you are. You may be an angel but you're still my boyfriend. I love you with or without your wings.".

"You still want me to be your boyfriend even though I look like this?".

Key nodded as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips,"I love you and nothing is going to change that. Not even your beautiful wings.".

"You really think they're beautiful?", he blushed. 

"Every part of you is beautiful Jinki.", he caressed his face before he leaned in and kissed him. 

Onew broke the kiss as he walked back into their bedroom; closely followed by Kibum. He was worried he couldn't think of anything else but his wings."I won't be able to go to school with you anymore.", he said feeling concerned about having to leave Kibum alone.

"Maybe all of this is temporary.", Key stated,"Since you kept your wings hidden for so long, you may have lost the ability to hide them for a while.".

Everything Key was saying made sense to him; since he had never felt pain before when his wings appeared. At the same time fear started to creep in as he remembered the date that appeared in his medallion, that date was soon approaching and he was scared that his time was running out. Onew tightly hugged him with both his arms and his wings,"Kibum I'm scared.".

Key tightly hugged him back; resting his head on his shoulder,"I won't let anything happen to you. I'm positive all of this is temporary it has to be.".

                                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all in the next chapter..