Kisses

Guardian Angel

A/N: Thank you all subscribing to my story it means a lot to me...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Your parents and guardians have been contacted.", Jonghyun's father the principal said, "We don't condone violence in this school. You are all suspended for the remainder of the week." Jonghyun's father left his Office leaving the five bullies alone with Minho, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew.

"You will pay for this Jinki.", the chubby boy said,"When you we come back to school, I'll make your life miserable.".

"Shut up.", Minho said feeling annoyed.

"I guess being the principal's son can still get you a suspension.", the taller boy said, "Jonghyun your dad must not love you.".

Jonghyun stood up and walked over to the boy as he got on his face, "Say that again.".

Minho quickly stood and pulled Jonghyun away from the boy, "Just ignore them, they just want to get a you mad. That's all they are good at, their brains don't function properly to actually do something productive.".

Jonghyun laughed as he sad back down,"It must be sad when the only good thing your good at is beating up people and they can even get that right.".

"How pathetic they must feel that Onew knocked them all out in one punch.", Minho added.

The five boys stood and surrounded them. "We were going easy on you, but we won't go easy anymore.", the red haired boy said.

Onew got up and stood in front of them," I'm the one that hurt you and for that I'm sorry. Please don't do anything to my friends." A tear ran down Onew's cheek as he sat down on the ground.

Key immediately help him off the ground, "Just leave us alone, lets not get into any more trouble. The Principals will be back any minute now.".

They all sat back down as they waited for the principal to return. Minho looked over at Onew and Key. Key had his arm around Onew as he tried to comfort him. He didn't understand why Onew was so upset, he was acting like he just murdered someone. He found Onew to be quite odd, but he couldn't help but feel bad for him. For what he could tell Onew was a smart, genuinely nice person and it upset minho to see him like that. "Key is Onew alright?", he asked.

Key shook his head, "He really wants to go home. I've never seen him act this way.".

"Minho you may leave, your mother is here.", the principal said, "When you return to school I expect you to be on your best behaivor.".

"Yes sir.", Minho bowed before he left. Minho walked quietly walked along side his mother towards the car. Once they got in the car his mother began to speak,"Minho what is going on? First you get fired from your job, now your suspended.". She sighed, "I know we aren't doing that well money wise right now, but don't let that affect you. Your a smart, nice boy, I don't want to see you suspended again, is that understood?".

Minho nodded, "Yes, and don't worry about money anymore I'll find another job soon.".

Minho's mom stop the car in front of their home,"Minho I'm the parent, you don't have to worry about money, that's why I'm here for, its my responsibility. Just concentrate in school and get into a good college, enjoy your senior year in highschool okay.".

"Okay.", Minho smiled as he got out the car, "I love you.".

"Love you too.", his mom said as she drove off.

Minho waited till his mother's car was out of sight before going inside. Minho began to clean the house, so his mother would find it clean when she got home from work. As he clean there was a sudden knock at his door, he quickly stop washing the dishes and went to see who was at the door. "Jonghyun what are you doing here? How do you know where I live?", he asked as he stepped aside to let Jonghyun in.

"I saw it on your records, when my dad took them out to call your mom.", Jonghyun said as he sat down on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?", Minho offered.

"No I'm fine.", Jonghyun smiled, "What's the matter it looks like your not happy to see me.".

"I just don't get why you're here. I mean we aren't even friends.", Minho said.

Jonghyun chuckled, "We both tried to protect Key, but failed. We both got beat up, and suspended together. If that doesn't make us friends I don't know what will.".

Minho smiled, "You're right, where's Key and Onew?".

"When my mom pick us up, she left for work so I took him and Onew home. For some odd reason Onew is very upset.", Jonghyun added, "I never seen someone act like that after they hit someone.".

"I was thinking the same thing.", Minho admitted,"He is a bit odd, did you know that he could see ghost and apparently angels.".

"Jonghyun began to laugh, "Are you okay? Did they hit you on your head or what? That's impossible.".

"I didn't believe in those things either, but he was able to read my thoughts, it was weird.", he said.

"Now that I think of it, he did the same thing to me. He knew about my parents divorced when I didn't tell him a thing.", he commented, "Do you think he is a psychic?".

"I don't know could be.", Minho replied.

"Does Key know?", Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know, probably  Onew is very attached to him for some reason.", Minho said.

"Yeah, I noticed that too.", he responded, "Now that they are living together Key seems rather attached to him as well.".

"They live together?", Minho asked.

"You didn't know? Well that's besides the point.", Jonghyun said as he stood, "lets go see how Onew's doing now.".

"Jonghyun wait, can you please not tell anyone where Iive. As you can see I'm not as rich as the people in our school, and I don't need them to make fun of me,", Minho said.

"Don't worry about it I won't say a word.", Jonghyun smiled, "Minho to be honest you have nothing to be ashamed of. Money isn't everything, it sometimes ruins families, trust me I know from experience.".

Minho got inside Jonghyun's car as they headed over to Key's home, to see if there was anything they could do to help Onew out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Key sighed as he saw Onew laying curled up in bed as he cried. He had tried everything to get Onew back to his cheerful self, he tried distracting him with Comme des but it fail. He even went out of his way to buy his some watermelon, but Onew wouldn't take a single bite. "Are you sure you don't want to eat it? I pick it with love.", Key tried bribing him but Onew just laid in the same position and continue crying. "What if I make you some chicken, would you like that?",  Key said as he hoped Key would cheer up.

"I don't deserve chicken and I don't deserve your kindness or forgiveness.", Onew finally spoke in a soft tone.

"Don't say that okay. No matter what you do I will always be on your side.", Key said as he laid beside him and embraced him in a hug.

Onew immediately snuggled up to Key's chest and wrapped his arms around him, "Please don't leave me alone.".

"I wont, I promise.", Key said giving Onew a kiss on his forehead, "Are you finally going to tell me what's got you so upset.".

Key was able to feel Onew hot breath hit his chest as he began to speak, "Key I'm an angel I'm suppose to protect people not hurt them. You saw what I did to those five boys, I acted without thinking. I felt angry for the first time, and I let it take over me, I hurt them Key. You should have seen how Minho's, Jonghyun's and those five boys guardian angels looked at me. I did something that an angel should never do.".

"But you did it to protect me.",Key defended him, "They can't judge you, they don't understand. They don't have a squishy body like you, if they did I bet they would have done the same thing.".

"Do you really think so?", Onew asked as he looked up at Key.

"I know so.".Key wiped away the last few tears from Onew cheeks, their faces were inches apart from each other. "I love you Onew, don't ever forget that", Key said as he then gave Onew a quick kiss on the lips. Feeling Onew's lips pressed against his own made his heart flutter.. Key quickly stood up as he came back to his senses.

"What's the matter?", Onew asked as he got out of bed.

key was beyond himself he was in total disbelief that he just kiss his angel on the lips, "Are you okay do you feel better?".

Onew nodded with a smile, "I feel better.".

"Good.",Key said as he made his way out of the room.

"Key wait.", Onew followed him.

"I never saw you give a kiss to someone on the lips before, why did you kiss me there? What does it mean?", Onew asked.

Key blushed feeling a bit embarrassed, "I kiss you there to make you feel better. Did you not like it?".

"It made me feel warm inside, it made me feel better. Thank you.", Onew said as he gave a Key quick kiss on the lips, "I'm going to go play with comme des.".

Key sighed as he saw Onew go chase after comme des. How could you have kissed your own angel?, he asked himself. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew finally caught up comme des and began to play with him. He picked him up and gave him a kiss on his little puppy forehead, but he didn't feel anything. I thought Kissing was suppose to make me feel better, why didn't it work? Onew asked himself as he then again gave comme des another kiss on the forehead. Maybe it only work on humans and not puppies, he thought to himself as he then continue to play. Once comme des fell asleep he  went to the living room. Onew saw that Key was seeing T.V. and decided to join him.

"Don't do that.", Key said when Onew had jumped on to of him.

"I'm sorry.", he said as he buried his face on Key's neck, "I'm feeling a bit sad, can you make me feel better.".

"Why are you sad?", Key said as he wrapped his arms around Onew.

"I felt better when you kissed me, but I think the affect of the kiss already wear off.", he said as he looked up at Key.

"I'm not going to kiss you again.", key said.

"Don't you want to make me feel better? I thought that kisses were meant for that.", he stated.

Key sighed, "Onew you are only suppose to give people you love kisses".

"I love you.", Onew said as he got off Key, "Why do you think I don't love you.".

"Listen they are two different kinds of love and I think the love I feel for you is different that the one you feel for me understood?", Key said

Onew repeated the words Key said to him over and over in his head. How could we love each other differently? And what does that have to do with him kissing me?He asked himself as he heard a knock on the door. 

"Minho, Jonghyun what are you doing here?", Key asked as he let them in.

"We came to check on Onew and you.", Jonghyun said as he put some pizza boxes on the table, "I thought eating would make Onew happy.".

Onew smiled and went to eat a pizza. As he ate he still tried to figure out what kisses had to do with two types of different love. After they finished eating they started to play a card game.

"Onew is your turn.", Jonghyun said, "Are you okay? You seem a bit pensive.".

"I'm okay, are you?.", Onew answered.

"I'm a bit upset about what happened today.", he answered.

"I love you Jonghyun.", Onew said as he then gave Jonghyun a kiss on the lips, hoping that he would feel better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What was that?", Jonghyun blushed.

"I kissed you, because I love you.", Onew said,"I hope it made you happy like it made me happy.".

Key grabbed Onew by the arm and dragged him away from Jonghyun.

"Did he just say he was in love with you?", Minho asked, "That was the weirdest confession I ever seen in my life.".

Jonghyun ignored Minho as he was still shocked about what happened, "I'll be back Minho.". Jonghyun excused himself and went to the restroom. On his way there he overheard Key screaming at Onew.

"How could you kiss him.", Key yelled.

"You said that you should only give kisses to people you love. So i did.", he answered.

"Key don't scream at him.", Jonghyun said as he walked into the room.

"Are you okay with what he did?", he asked.

"To be honest yes, it didn't bother me.", Jonghyun said, "Let's just go back to the game alright.".

After the game finished Jonghyun said goodbye to Key and Onew, as he then drove Minho home. Once he got home he saw his dad waiting for him on the couch.

"Where were you? You got suspended from school not released into vacation.",his father said.

"I was at Key's house.", he replied, "My mom let me go.".

"Well I'm telling you, that you're grounded. You are not allowed to leave this house until your suspension ends. It's that clear?", he asked.

"Yes sir.", he answered as he made his way to his room. Once in his room he could hear his parents fight again. Jonghyun closed his eyes and put in his headphones as he blasted the music hoping to tune out his parents fighting. As he listen to music he decided to call Onew, he was the only who understood him, he was the only who made him feel better.

Jonghyun turned off the music and dialed Key's number. "Hello Jonghyun?", Key answered.

"Hi Key, can I please talk to Onew.", he asked.

"Why do you want to talk to Onew?", he asked.

"Key just pass him to me please.",he insisted.

"Hello Jonghyun.", Onew said as he got the phone.

"I'm feeling sad, can you just talk to me? About anything it doesn't matter', Jonghyun said. 

"I'll sing for you.", Onew said as he began to sing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: I hoped you liked and enjoyed reading this chapter, please leave a comment I would truly appreciative that. Anyways see you all in the next chapter.