He's an Angel

Guardian Angel

A/N:Sorry for such an late update, had internet problems and had to update my other stories. Any who I'm back to updating weekly...Thank you all for commenting and subscribing it truly meant a lot to me.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Onew please open the door.", Key begged; twisting the door knob left and right as he tried to open the door."I'm really sorry about last night. Please let me in.".

"No!", he heard Onew soft voice from the other side of the door.

"You haven't eaten anything. You already skipped breakfast, you can't skip lunch.", Key said concerned,"If you don't eat your tummy is going to hurt.".

"I'm not hungry.", he replied.

Key sighed feeling a bit frustrated."I cooked you some chicken, come out and eat before it gets cold.", he tried to bribe him.

"I don't deserve chicken.", he said,"You eat it.".

Key covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh; he found it adorable that how Onew held chicken in such high regard. "I can't eat without you.".

"I'm not coming out, eat without me.".

Key sighed, Onew had never been this stubborn. He slummed down to the floor in defeat ; he really wanted to talk to Onew and spend time with him. Every hour that passed Key felt more and more lonely; he felt a part of him was missing. He knew that Onew was in the other room, but that didn't make him feel less alone. Key needed to hear his voice, he needed to feel him, to see him; he crave any form of contact with him. Despair was all he was feeling now as tears started rolling down his cheeks. Key quickly looked up; wiping away his tears, when he heard the door open. He saw Onew standing in the door way; looking down to avoid staring at him, his hands tugged and tightly clench at the bottom of his shirt. 

"Are you okay? I can sense you're in pain.", Onew whispered, his voice still a bit shaky. 

Key wanted to embrace him, but he refrain from doing so. He didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, he wanted to give him some space. "I'm fine.", he lied.

"Don't lie to me. I know your lying!", Onew yelled; tears rolled down his cheeks as he began to sob. "You're in pain because of me, I can feel it. All of this is my fault.".

"No! No none of these is your fault. I'm the one who is sorry.", he stated; guilt quickly setting in,"I shouldn't have kissed you, when you weren't ready. You were confuse you wanted comfort, and what did I do? Part of me kissed you out of jealousy just. Onew, I'm really sorry.".

Onew tightly embraced key; burying his face in the crook of his neck,"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you or Jonghyun.".

 Key shuddered, feeling his hot breath on his neck. Warmth bloomed on his chest, slowly spreading to the rest of his body; his heart beating in an unsteady pace. "You did nothing wrong. Jonghyun and I are the ones who should be asking for forgiveness not you.".

"I did something an angel should never do, and for that I'm sorry.".

"Onew. Jinki. Whatever your actual name is, I will always forgive you because I love you.",Key rubbed his back in comfort.

"You still love me even though I sinned? And wasn't there for you last night?". he asked; small whimpers escaping his lips. 

Key raised Onew's head up, to his level; softly caressing his left cheek,"I will always love you.".

Onew's smiled, his face looked flushed as he began to glow.

"Onew, you're glowing. Why are you glowing?", Key asked concerned.

The angel completely ignored Key question. He just continued to avoid making eye with with Key. A smile still brightly displayed on his face; while he continued to blush and glow.

"Jinki? Are you feeling alright?", Key called him by his other name hoping to get his attention.

Onew nodded,"I'm happy because you love me.".

Key let out a small chuckle,"I'm the one that caused you to glow?".

"Yes.", he giggled.

Key blushed, "Do you want to go eat some chicken?".

"No, can we go sleep in your bed, I'm tired.", he yawned.

"Did you not sleep last night?".

"No, I can't sleep alone.", he confessed.

Key grabbed Onew hand and led him towards their bedroom, "I missed you last night.".

"You did?".

Key nodded as he took out a blanket; covering himself and Jinki as they laid in bed,"When are you going to stop glowing.".

"I don't know I'm just really happy to be by your side again.", he answered as he cuddled on to Key's chest."I love you.".

Key blushed his eyes squinting against the very bright light; he quickly leaned over and opened his nightstand drawer. Taking out some designer sunglasses; putting them on his face, to shield him from Onew's strong glow. Key felt Onew's warm breath on his chest as he watched the angel sleep. He found it quite odd that Onew hadn't stopped glowling.

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Minho laid on his couch, eating popcorn as he watched a soccer game. He was so entinced bu the game that he didn't hear his doorbell ring.

"Minho!", his mother called him,"Choi Minho!".

Minho jumped a bit startled by his mother's scream,"I'm sorry mom what's the matter?". He sat up completely shock to see Taemin standing in his living room, "Taemin what are you doing here?".

"Is this a bad time? I can go.".

"Nonsense, please stay.", Minho's mother said,"Keep my son company.".

"Thank you for allowing me to stay.", Taemin smiled.

"It's a pleasure, it's not everyday Minho brings friends over.", she smiled,"Minho offer Taemin something to drink, I'm heading off to work.".

Minho got up from the couch and hugged his mom goodbye,"Take care Love you.".

"Love you too.", she smiled."Have fun you two.", she said before leaving.

"So what would you like to drink?", Minho said as he walked over to his fridge; opening it,"We have water and ice tea.". 

"Water is fine.", Taemin sighed,"Minho I can tell I caught you by surprise, if you're busy I could come back another time.".

"You didn't catch me by surprise, you told me you were coming over yesterday.", he answered, handing him a cup of water, "Besides watching the game with a friend should double the fun.

Taemin smiled,"I've never watched a game before.".

"Really?", he asked,"Well there is a first time for everything.".

Taemin and Minho sat on the couch and watched the game. Throughout the game Minho would explain to Taemin what was going on. He found it very cute and adorable how eager Taemin was to learn everything about soccer. Towards the end of the game, Taemin pick it up quite easily; to Minho's amazement.

"That pass was amazing", Taemin commented,"I never knew soccer could be so much fun.".

"You haven't seen anything yet.", Minho commented,"I'm so glad you came over that was a lot of fun.".

Taemin smiled,"Then it's a good thing I skipped violin practice.".

"You did what? Taemin you're skipping a lot of things lately.", Minho said a bit concern, "You're parents are going to believe I'm a bad influence on you.".

"They won't know a thing, trust me.", Taemin answered.

"Still you shouldn't be skipping your practices.".

"I wasns't even going to be able to practice.", Taemin answered,"So it doesn't matter.".

Minho suddenly noticed Taemin's bandaged fingers,"Taemin what happened to your fingers? You were perfectly fine yesterday when I dropped you off. Did your parents hit you?".

"Minho don't worry about me, my parents didn't hit me.", Taemin stated,"I just over practiced the piano last night.".

Minho's mind was still uneasy, he grabbed Taemin's hands and began to examined. A sense of relief came over him when he noticed that Taemin had no marks or bruises in his finger's and hands. "Do you feel hot?".

"No why do you?", he asked.

"No, you just seemed a bit flushed that's all.", Minho answered; quickly noticing Taemin's red tinged cheeks.

"I'm fine don't worry about me.".

"After the game was over I was going to go check on Key. Do you want to go? or should we do something else?", he asked him.

"Let's go check on Key, besides I need to see Onew.", he informed him,"I need to ask him a question.".

Minho grabbed his house keys locking the door behind them. "So what do you need to ask Onew?", he asked as they began to walk towards Key's home.

"I need to ask him a question about someone we both know.".

"Do I know him? Maybe I can answer your question.", he asked; finding Taemin behavior a bit odd.

"I doubt you know him.", Taemin chuckled,"But thank you for offering to help.".

Taemin and Minho spend the rest of the way getting to know each other better. Right before taemin knocked on Key's door Minho stopped him. "Taemin wait. Are you busy tomorrow?".

"No I have nothing planned.", he answered.

"Great, do you think you can come over to my house tomorrow?", Minho asked him.

"I'll love to go.", a smile spread across his face,"What do you have planned.".

"There is going to be another game tomorrow.", he stated,"I had a lot of fun with you today. I want to watch another game with you.".

"I'll be there.".

Minho smiled at Taemin and knocked on the door.

"Coming.", They heard Key yell. 

Ten minutes later key finally opened the door,"Minho, Taemin sorry to keep you waiting. The house was a mess. Please come in.".

"You seem to be doing much better.", Taemin asked as they walked in.

"I feel great.", Key answered.

"I'm glad you do, we were really worried about you?", Minho informed him.

"Actually I'm glad you guys came, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me last night.".

"There's no need to thank us, we're your friends.", Taemin smiled,"So where's Onew?".

"He went out today.", Key answered,"Do you want anything to eat or drink?".

                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Jonghyun laid in his bed, his earphones blasted to full volume as he tried to to out his parents' screams. He was tired of hearing them fight. He had stayed at home all day obeying his father's orders of not going out. Jonghyun regretted his decision immediately, he wished he wasn't home right now; he was tired of their constant bickering. All he wanted at that moment was to be with Onew; the only person who made him feel better, and made him forget everything.  

A door slammed shut; the loud thud broke through Jonghyun earphones as his wall slightly shook from the impact. Jonghyun quickly got out of bed and walked out of his bedroom. He saw his mother's face full of tears with a suit case in hand. "Mom were are you going?", Jonghyun asked rushing down the stairs.

"Jonghyun sweetie. I'm so sorry.", she cried as she caressed his face,"I can no longer stay here by your father's side.".

Jonghyun vision became to blur; slowly breaking down in to tears,"Mom please don't go, you can leave me here.".

"Jonghyun say goodbye to your mother and go to your room.", his father instructed him.

"No, I'm not staying here. I'm leaving with my mom!", he yelled at his father,"Mom please stay here, don't leave. I'm going to get my stuff.".

"Jonghyun sweetie, I would love for you to come with me, but you can't.", she hugged him,"I have no where to stay at the moment. I'm staying at a hotel, you'll be better off here at this moment.".

"I can live at a hotel, I don't care.", Jonghyun begged,"Please just let me go with you.".

"You heard your mother, you can't go with her.", His father's loud voice echoed through the silent house,"Jonghyun don't make this more difficult for her, go to your room.".

"No. I don't want to stay here with you.".

His mother kissed him on the forehead,"Jonghyun please stay here, as soon as I get a permanent place you can come live with me okay.".

His father grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away,"Your mother needs to leave now. Go to your room.".

"I hate you both!", Jonghyun yelled; grabbing his car keys. He ran to his car, locked himself in and started it.

"Jonghyun get out of the car now.", his father screamed.

"Please get out of the car.", his mother begged.

Jonghyun ignored them both and drove straight to Key's house. He sat in his car as he tried to calm himself down. He was mad and frustrated because of his parents, he felt like he needed Onew now more than ever. He wanted to go see him and hug him, but he was embarrassed to do so. He believed he didn't deserve to be in Onew's presence. Jonghyun knew he made a mistake by kissing Onew when he probably wasn't ready; he felt guilty. Just when he was about to drive off towards Minho's house he phone began to vibrate; he looked at the screen. Just seeing his father's name display on the screen made him sad. He got out of his car, leaving his phone locked inside. He slowly made his way towards Key's front door; his face was red, his whole body was shaking. 

"Jonghyun what's wrong?". Key asked as he opened the door.

Jonghyun collapse into Key's arms and began to loudly sob; clenching Key's shirt tightly with his hands. He felt better being in his best friend's arms but the pain was still there.

"Onew what are you doing?", Key asked.

Jonghyun didn't bother to look up he just tightly held on to key. A blinding bright light made him squint his eyes; finally looking at its direction. He realized the glow was coming from Onew, two huge beautiful white feathered wings were on his back. 

"I'm sorry Key, but I can't see him suffer.", Onew said; Key nodded immediately letting go of Jonghyun.

A sweet flowery smell penetrated Jonghyun's nostrils, when Onew embraced him. Jonghyun burried his face into Onew's chest and began to cry. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't care. Whoever. whatever  Onew was he didn't care, all he knew was that he liked him. Being in his embraced felt heavenly.

"Amber I'm sorry but I can't leave him alone. Especially not like this.". Onew wrapped his wings around Jonghyun and kissed him on the forehead. "Everything is going to be fine. I'm here for you, you are not alone. I love you.".

Jonghyun immediately stopped crying; he no longer felt sad."Thank you so much Onew. I love you.".

Onew looked at him and smiled, he caressed Jonghyun right cheek before letting go of him. Onew than walked to Key's side and grabbed his hand, "I'm Key's guardian angel.".

"Yo-you're an angel?", Minho asked,"That's the reason why you see ghost and other angels.".

Onew nodded,"Minho, Jonghyun please forgive me for hiding who I was.".

"This is amazing.", Minho said,"Can I hug you?".

Onew chuckled and hugged Minho.

"Taemin knew already?", Jonghyun asked making Onew break the hug.

"I found out that day we were on the beach. Onew saved my life when I was drowing.", Taemin admitted.

Jonghyun smiled and went to hug Onew,"None of these changes how I feel about you. Thank you so much for being here.".

"I'll be right back my mother is calling me.", Key said as he exited the room.

"You don't need to worry about us. Your secret save with us.", Minho said as Taemin and Jonghyun agreed. All three of them hugged Onew. 

Key walked in clearing his throat. Jonghyun could tell there was something wrong with Key, his eyes were a bit watery and his face was pale, "Key what's the matter?". Jonghyun rushed over and hugged his best friend,"Is your mom okay? Did something happened to her?".

"M-m-my parents are coming tomorrow night.", key whispered.

"Why are you upset, that's great news.", Jonghyun stated.

"You don't get it Jonghyun. Onew can't stay me with me, when my parents are here.", Key broke down in tears.

"What? Key you can't send me away. I can't leave you."Onew began to panic,"I need to be with you.".

"Jonghyun you need to take Onew with you tomorrow night.", Key stated.

                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 11, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistake I tend to type at night when I'm sleepy, bad habit I know. Anyways please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Thank you and see you all in chapter 12...