Make Me Feel Better

Guardian Angel

A/N: I want to thank everyone who subscribed and commented I enjoyed reading your comments. Anyways as some of you may already know I been taking a writing class and I'm going to apply some of the small things I learn so far to see if I can make it a more enjoyable reading experience for you all...I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you okay?", Kai was the first one to show up as he came rushing in.

Onew could clearly see Kai but he felt rather distant. His mind was swirling with thoughts of Key and Jonghyun; his vision became hazy he didn't know what he was feeling. One minute he was happy then sad; his emotions kept switching back and fourth rapidly. Onew slid down the wall,unable to handle the situation.He brought his legs to his chest tightly wrapping his arms around them; rocking himself back and fourth for comfort. 

"Is he alright?"

Onew recognize Max's voice; snapping him away from his thoughts. He quizzingly looked up at him."Is who alright?".

"You.". he answered.

Onew snapped out of his emotional state as he glanced over all three angels. "I'm fine just a bit confused.".

"You don't look fine to me.". Amber commented.

"I think Key has a c-c-c-crush.". he said almost in a whispered; struggling to say the last word.

Kai gleefully clapped as he tried to hug Onew he then laughed when he wasn't able to. "That's great, who does he have a crush on?".

"Don't answer that. You must protect his privacy.". Max commented.

"Even if I wanted to tell, I can't because I'm not to sure who he has a crush on.".He looked down at the ground feeling disappointed in himself.

"Since you can't no longer read his thoughts why don't you ask him? Maybe he doesn't even have a crush anyone.", Amber stated.

"You're right!". Onew quickly stood up."Maybe the jealousy I sense in Key was because Jonghyun was winning the game.".

"Could be.".Max commented."People can feel jealousy for many other reasons.".

"That's a huge relief. When we were playing the game I felt a little jealous myself.", his face felt warm; his cheeks displaying a tinge of red."I thought I had developed a crush. That's impossible right?". All three angels stared wide eyed at Onew; their mouth slightly opened. Onew felt a cold chill run down his  spine, he gulped; as his hands began to sweat. He felt like he was going to disappear under the angels gaze; he felt judged.  

"We are here to take care of our humans and guide them in the right direction. Angels shouldn't develop feelings towards their human or any other human for that matter.". Max said.

Onew heart began to beat rapidly; hearing Max state the rule with such authority, made him sacred.

"I'm sure Onew case is different. He is different from us he has a squishy body.".Kai came into his defense,"So what if he develops a crush he isn't causing anyone harm.".

"Squishy body or not an Angel should never give in to carnal instincts. It's sinful.". Amber sigh."In your case Onew is a real shame, for many reasons but rules are rules.".

"I haven't done anything wrong.", Onew looked down wanting to avoid their stares."I just asked if it was possible. Max you yourself said that jealousy can happen for many other reasons.".

"I did. I just wanted to remind you of the rules.".his shock expression slowly disappear as a smile formed on his face.

"I need to know why you were jealous.".she insisted.

Onew could tell that Amber was serious by the way she stared at him. Onew himself didn't know the answer to Amber question. At first he thought it was because of the game, but know that he thought back to it he began to realize he was jealous of the thought of Key and Jonghyun. Why exactly he was jealous of them he didn't know; all he knew was that he couldn't tell the other angels about it. "It was because of the game everyone had more money than me.". He lied even though he knew it was a sin.

"Whatever is going on in the squishy body of yours. Don't forget that you can't break the rules.", she stated."Especially if it involves the people we are all trying to protect. Right Max?".

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention.", he said as he got off the ground, were he was interacting with commedes."It such a cute puppy don't you think?".

"Yes, but Max we are talking about the rules here.", she smiled.

Max smiled,"Right the rules must never be broken.". he then again went back to playing with commedes.

"I'm sure Onew would never do anything to bring harm to Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Minho.",Kai gave Onew a reassuring smile.

"I know." she smiled at Onew as she then turned around to face Max."We lost him.". Amber chuckled.

Onew smiled but it quickly fated. He then began to pray internally hoping he wouldn't be led through a path of sin. A sudden loud thud was heard across the house; the chatter that once came from the living room had ceased. Onew ran towards the living room, he could sense that Key was in extreme pain. When he entered the living room he felt a knot in the pit of his stomach as he watched Key and Jonghyun in a tight hug. His vision began to blur; uncontrollable tears ran down his cheek. He quickly exited the house not wanting to see the scene in front of him. Jealousy, anger, sadness was all he was feeling. He became overwhelmed with emotions his body felt warm as he began to shake.

"Are you okay.", Kai came went to check on him.

"I just want to be alone, please leave.". He said immediately watching Kai disappear before his eyes. He continued to cry,knowing that what he was feeling was wrong. Key and Jonghyun had every right to be with each other. He didn't know exactly why he acted this way, was it because Jonghyun would stop treating him so nicely or because Key would no longer need him. Many thoughts swirled around in his head as he came to the conclusion that if he continued this way he was heading into a path of sin.

                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Minho, Taemin disactivate all of Key's social media accounts.". Jonghyun ordered as held Kibum tightly in his arms.

Taemin went to pick up Key's phone from the ground."I'll delete all those nasty messages and block their numbers from his phone.".

Jonghyun nodded as he grabbed Key's phone to unlock it; immediately giving it back to Taemin. He knew there was nothing he could say to make Key feel better. He clenched his jaw in anger, he didn't understand why those five boys got pleasure out of hurting Key. Jonghyun wanted to make them suffer like they made his best friend suffer. He immediately pushed all those negative thoughts out of his head, when he left Key nuzzle into the crook of his neck.

"Don't they have anything better to do with their time.". Minho commented as he closed the laptop. "What satisfaction to they get from writing such hateful comments.".

Taemin placed Key's phone on the table. "I never seen such horrible, miserable people. How dare they do that to Key.", he sighed.

"Thank you for doing what I asked.", Jonghyun sent them a warm smile. He was happy that Key now had more people to lean on. "I'm going to take Key to bed, can you two please go check on Onew.". 

Key looked up at Jonghyun low whimpers escaping his lips as he spoke."What's wrong with Onew?". 

"I'm not really sure.", he smiled at his friend; wiping the tears off his cheeks. "I'm sure he'll be up here soon.".

"Thank you for always being there for me.".Key began to cry again.

Jonghyun smiled; placing a kiss on Key's forehead."We're best friends, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.".

Key managed a smile as he and Jonghyun walked to his bedroom. "Thank you.". Key said as he settle himself into bed."Please go and make sure Onew is alright.".

Jonghyun sat in the corner of Key's bed,"Minho and Taemin are with him. Let me take care of you.".

"Onew is very sensitive he doesn't understand many things. He needs you all more than me right now.". He sniffled,"I'm just going to rest for a bit.".

"Are you sure?". Jonghyun questioned his best friend very odd behaivor.

"Positive, besides didn't you say there nothing you wouldn't do for me.". Key covered himself in a blanket."Please go.".

Jonghyun nodded as he gave his friend another kiss on the forehead before exiting the bedroom. Once he entered the living room he spotted Taemin and Minho sitting on the couch. "Where's Onew? How is he?".

"He said he wanted to be left alone.". Minho stated,"Do you think they wrote hateful comments on Onew's social media pages like they did with Key.".

"No, Onew doesn't have any social media accounts. There must be something else that's bugging him.". He sighed as he started to feel a bit sad."If Key needs anything let me know, I'm going to go check on Onew.". When Jonghyun walked outside, his whole body tensed up; seeing the guy he liked in such turmoil made his heart sink. He looked so fragile, nothing like the Onew he was used to seeing. Jonghyun felt the need to protect him; he immediately sat beside him and place a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright.".

Onew immediately wiped his own tears away. "How's Key?".

Jonghyun smiled not surprised by his question. "His in bed resting. So are you going to tell me what's wrong?".

Onew broke down in tears once again as he embraced Jonghyun. "I-I-I can't. She is watching.".

"Whose watching?!", he looked around. Unable to see anything he focus his attention on Onew again; remembering the day when Minho told him Onew could see Angels and ghost. "Whoever she is Angel or ghost just ignore her.".

"You see her too?". he looked up at Jonghyun. 

"No, but she doesn't matter, what matters here is you. Now tell me whats wrong?", he said caressing Onew's tear stained cheeks; their faces an inch apart.

"She didn't like that, I should go.".

When Onew spoke Jonghyun could feel his hot breath touch his lips. His heart started beating rapidly as his hand began to sweat. "Please don't go.I need you.". 

'What's wrong? Are you in pain?". Onew stayed in place; staring directly into Jonghyun's eyes.

Jonghyun wanted to take care of Onew, he found it funny that Onew was now trying to take care of him. A smile formed on his face as he feel himself falling more in love with the man in front of him. He felt a rush of heat through his entire body; longing to kiss the man in front of him. He stared at Onew's eyes then at his lips. He slowly leaned in pressing his lips against his ; unable to resist the magnetic pulled that drew him in. His lips brushed against Onew's resistant soft lips several times until he allowed him entrance into his mouth. Their tongues swirled in a circular motion for a few minutes before Onew pushed him away. "I'm sorry.", Jonghyun said slightly out of breath.

Onew covered his mouth a shocked expression visible on his face. He stood and walked towards the door, before he went in he looked back at him"Jonghyun, Amber I'm very sorry.".

Jonghyun didn't try to stop him from leaving since he knew exactly where he was heading. Jonghyun felt delighted to have share a kiss with Onew but at the same time he felt confused. Who was this Amber that Onew  talked about and why was she watching him. He heard footsteps approaching thinking it was Onew he quickly turned around. "Are you ready to go home?". he asked Taemin and Minho. 

"Minho and I are walking home. You had a long day you should rest.". Taemin smiled.

Jonghyun smiled and waved goodbye as he got in his car and drove home.

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

Key squinted his eyes as he felt Onew position himself in bed. The angel was in a fetal position as he covered his entire body with a blanket; low whimpers clearly escaping his lips. It hurt key to see Onew this way, he then wrapped his arms around him for comfort. To Key's surprise Onew pushed him away and got out of bed.

"Don't touch me!"

"What's the matter did I do something wrong?". Key questioned as he once again got closer.

Onew slowly backed away."No, you did nothing wrong. I did.".

"Onew I forgive you; for whatever reason you couldn't be here earlier to comfort me.Please don't push me away I need you now more than ever.". Key said as tears began to run down his face again.

Onew quickly ran to him and hugged him."I'm so sorry. I'm so confused with what is happening to me that I lost track on what's truly important; you.".

"Onew please help me get rid of this pain. Help me to forget everything; please just make me feel better.". Key cupped Onew cheeks with his hands; pulling him in for a kiss. His lips brush against Onew's twice before the angel pushed him away.

"I-I-I can't. I can't make the same mistake again.". he said creating some distance between them. 

"Again? What are you talking about?". Key asked a bit puzzled by Onew's behavior. "I've never kissed you, except for that one time but that was different.".

"I'm not talking about you.". Onew looked down avoiding his gaze.

Key felt like he was going to throw up. He knew Jonghyun had a crush on Onew yet he still sent him to take care of Onew; perfectly knowing that the angel for whatever reason was in a vulnerable state. He slightly felt betrayed by his best friend but he knew he had no one to blame but himself.

"I'm sorry I know you have a crush on Jonghyun. I wasn't thinking straight. My emotions are rapidly changing, one minute I'm happy, sad, then jealous. I don't know why I kissed him; engaging in that kind of activity is against-.".

Key placed a finger on Onew lips to stop him from talking. Anger and jealousy soon consumed him as he pictured Jonghyun kissing Onew. He didn't like it one bit; he didn't want to share Onew with anyone not even his best friend. 

"I could sense you're angry and a bit jealous. I'm sorry. I'm confused I don't understand what is happening to me.".

"Shhh. I don't want to hear it." Key once again pressed his lips against Onew's earning another pushed from the angel.

"What are you doing? I can't do this is against the rules.".

"Onew do you trust me?"

"I trust you more than anyone.".

Key smiled as he then caressed Onew cheek again "You see it sounds to me like you may have a crush. I'm hoping that I'm the one you have a crush on.". Key stared lovingly at Onew before he pressed his lips against his. At first he could feel Onew struggle to break the kiss but his body quickly relaxed; he allowed Key entrance into his mouth responding to the motion of key's tongue.Kissing Onew was blissful,  but it still bugged Key that Jonghyun had kissed Onew before him. He wanted to erase the taste of Jonghyun's mouth from Onew's lips. Key placed his hand behind Onew's head, pressing their faces closer; their tongue swirling exploring each other, as they deepened the kiss. 

Onew suddenly pushed Key away; tears suddenly came running down his cheek. "I'm sorry I can't sleep with you tonight. You, Jonghyun all of it is wrong.". Onew grabbed the blanket from the bed and left towards the other room.

Key didn't bother to follow him, he knew he had done wrong. He had no right to kiss Onew. He knew Onew was vulnerable and came looking for comfort, and just as Jonghyun did he took advantage of the situation. He quickly picked up his phone and dialed Jonghyun's number.

"Hello."

"Jjong is me Key.". he answered.

"Can't sleep?", Jonghyun chuckled,"I can't either.".

"I think I messed up.". he sighed in to the phone.

"I did too.". his friend confessed, "What did you do?".

"I don't want to talk about it. What about you what did you do?", Key asked even though he knew the answer.

"I don't want to talk about it either.", he said,"Are you feeling better?".

"Yes thank you for taking care of me and dis-activating my social media passages.".

"Minho and Taemin did all the work. I just gave the orders." he chuckled.

They both continued to talk avoiding the topic of Onew.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

"So this is where you live? It's nice.", Minho commented.

Taemin smiled at Minho comment, "Thank you, it may seem nice but its a prison in there.".

"Sorry." Minho sighed, "I should probably head home is getting late.".

"Thank you so much for walking me home.".

"What are friends for right.", he smiled. 

Taemin became memorized by Minho's smile it seemed so genuine and it made him feel all warm inside. "Would you like so water?".

"No thanks, I'm fine.", Minho waved goodbye as he then began to walk away.

Taemin didn't exactly know where this bravery came from but he wasn't going to waste it. He quickly followed Minho and hugged him from behind. He felt minho jolt up in surprise as he then placed his hands over Taemin's hands. Taemin heart began beating fast; his face quickly reddened. 

"What's the matter?". Minho asked.

"J-j-just wanted to take you for everything you did for me today.". Taemin let go of Minho; quickly looking down not wanting to show his face.

"There's no need to thank me.". he smiled once again; this time though he ran his hand through Taemin's hair.

Taemin blushed at Minho's sweet gesture,"I'll see you tomorrow.".

"Can't wait.", Minho said.

Taemin stayed outside in the same position until Minho was out of sight. He then walked towards his front door hoping his parents didn't notice he was gone. As soon as he unlocked the front door he found his mother straight at him.

"Where were you?" his mother yelled.

"I was studying at a friend's house.", he lied.

"You never showed up at school. Tell me were you where.".

"I was at a friend's house.",he repeated his answer.

His mother sighed, "Just go to your room and get your music notes; you need to practice the piano.".

"Taemin you're grounded. No T.V., no cellphone, just go to school then immediately come back home.". His dad said not bothering to look up from his paper work.

Taemin stormed into his room; he felt like he was suffocating. He was tired of studying, tired of playing the piano. He got his music notes and went to the living room and began to play. He played the piano for over an hour; until his fingers began to cramp up.

"You may go to your room and study.".

Taemin didn't say a word and walked back straight towards his room. His hands were shaking for playing the piano for to long; he tried grabbing his math book but its slipped out of his hands. Taemin laid down on the ground and began to cry. "I don't know what your name is, but I know you exist. Onew told me you are always watching over me." Taemin tried to speak to his guardian angel."To be honest with you I'm tired and in pain is there a way you can make me feel better?". Taemin asked feeling a bit silly but he believed that his angel was with him. Taemin felt a rush of calmness consume him; he imagined it was his angels doing. He spend about an hour talking to his angel about his troubles and of course his crush on Minho. Taemin got comfortable in his bed leaving some amount of space for his angel to sleep in; even though he couldn't see him. "I really want to learn your name.", he said as he started to lose consciousness, "Please allow Onew to tell me your name.". Taemin shut his eyes and drifted into sleep.

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N: Well that does it for this chapter. Any who the small changes in my writing are not very noticeable. I'm still learning and getting use to it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave a comment I truly enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter...