Saturday

Guardian Angel

A/N: Thank you for reading,and subscribing I really appreciate it. Also I'm sorry for the very late update. I rewrote this chapter several times so I really hope you enjoy it, especially since I made it extra long to compensate for the late update. Please forgive me for any spelling/grammar I'm sure I missed a few since it's such a long chapter. Enjoy :)

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew body felt light as he flew higher and higher into the sky. He didn't know where he was going and he had no destination in mind. The last thing he remembered was going to bed as he waited for Key to wake him up for dinner. He had no idea how he got here but he was happy and felt completely free. The breeze felt nice against his skin as he flew higher; just then he faintly heard Key calling his name. He wanted to continue to fly but he decided to return home since it sounded like Kibum needed him. As he got closer to their home he could clearly hear him crying and calling his name; he flew as fast as he could until he got to the balcony. His hand began to shake as he reached to opened the door; fear quickly over powered him as he then withdrew his hand. He just stood outside the balcony, he was afraid to open the door and walk inside. Onew didn't know exactly why he was afraid but he really didn't want to go in there. Key's cries got louder; he could sense and feel that he was in pain. Even though he was afraid he couldn't leave Key alone; he reached for the door knob and open the balcony door and at that moment everything went silent. As he entered the room he could no longer hear Key crying but he clearly was able to see him. Key was leaning against the wall, staring at their bed; tears running down his face. Everything seemed too be moving slow as he turned to look in the direction Key was looking. Onew was shocked when he saw his squishy body in their bed lifeless. He knew that this day would eventually come but he didn't expect it to come so soon. He walked up to Key as he then tried to embrace him, but he couldn't touch him, he couldn't feel him. "Kibum please don't cry. I'm right here.", he tried to comfort him, but he couldn't hear him. He felt helpless he hated seeing Key in pain; Onew began to cry as he repeatedly called Key's name hoping that somehow he would be able to get through to him.

"Onew, Onew!", he started to hear Key's voice again.

Onew woke up with a sudden jolt as he saw Key by his bed side. Tears streaming down his cheeks as Key then hugged him. Onew embraced him tightly burying his face in the crook of his neck as he began to cry.

"It's okay.", Key said as he rubbed his back,"You just had a nightmare, nothing going to happen to you.".

"I don't think it was a nightmare, it felt so real.".

"I can assure you it was all a nightmare.", he said.

Onew looked up at him"How can you be so sure?", he sniffled.

Key smiled at him; wiping away his tears,"I saw you tossing and turning in bed as you cried and screamed my name. If it wasn't a nightmare you wouldn't be with me right now.".

"You're right I'm sorry.",he said as he tried to stop crying,"It just felt so real.".

"There's no need to apologize.", he told him,"Now lets go wash ours hands, I made you chicken to celebrate that we're living together again.".

Onew walked with Key out of the bedroom as they both then washed their hands,"Set the table please.", Key said as he walked in to the kitchen.

As Onew set the table he couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare he just had. He had actually thought that he felt his squishy body. The more he thought about it the more sad he got. He wasn't sad to leave his squishy body because he knew that when he left it he will still be by Key's side. The thing that sadden him was not being able to hold and feel Key anymore.

"Onew are you okay?", Key asked as he set the food on the table.

"I'm fine.",he sat down beside Key,"I'm just hungry.", he said as he grabbed some chicken and started to eat.

"Do you feel better?", Key asked him.

"Chicken makes everything better.", he answered as he the continued to eat.

"I wasn't talking about your nightmare, I was talking about your health.", he informed him,"I really didn't like that you had a nosebleed out of no where. It scared me.".

"Don't worry I'm fine.", he smiled,"I'm sure it was just a one time thing.". Onew body felt a little sore and weak but he was sure it will soon pass so he didn't mention anything to Key.

"If you ever feel sick please tell me.".

"I will.", he answered as he continued to eat,"This is the best chicken I ever had.".

Key laughed,"You say that every time you eat chicken.".

"Because chicken just taste better and better every time.", he answered as he served himself more chicken.

After they finished eating Onew helped Key wash the dishes,"I'll finish the rest, go pick a movie for us to watch.", Key said as he continued to watch the dishes.

Onew ran towards the living room;grabbed the remote and the TV as he then began to browse to see which movie they could watch.

Key sat beside Onew with a bowl of popcorn in hand.

Onew grabbed a handful of popcorn and began to eat it, as he then started the movie. They watched two movies back to back,"Let's watch another one.", he said as he began to look for another one.

"Onew is already late, we'll watch another one tomorrow.", Key yawned.

"I'm not tired let's watch another one.", he said as he continued to search for a movie.

"Onew don't lie to me you've been yawning since the beginning of the second movie.", Key grabbed the remote as he then turned off the TV,"What's going on.".

Onew looked down,"Nothing.".

"Are you scared to go to sleep?", Key asked,"Just because you had a nightmare earlier today doesn't mean you're going to have another one.".

"How do you know?", he asked. Onew was afraid of having the same nightmare. He was afraid that this time he wouldn't be able to wake up; even though he thought he was ready to leave his squishy body he discovered that he didn't want to. He wanted to spend more time with Key, even if he had to stay awake for days to do so.

"Okay I don't know but the the probability of you having another nightmare is very slim.", Key answered him as he stood up,"Come on let's go to sleep. Your squishy body needs rests or your going to get sick.".

Onew pouted and got off the couch,"Fine, lets go.". He was planning to lay in bed but he had no intention of going to sleep. 

"You'll be fine.", Key smiled as he grabbed his hand and led Onew to their bedroom.

"Key I know you don't want to talk about Jonghyun, but we need to go to his house tomorrow I left some of my stuff there.", he informed him as he grabbed his pajamas. Onew was glad he had a valid excuse to return to Jonghyun's house, he really wanted Key and Jonghyun to be friends again.

"We can't tomorrow, maybe another day.", Key answered as he walked into the bathroom.

Onew changed into his pajamas as he then waited for Key to get out of the restroom. Once Key got out of the restroom he went in to brush his teeth. "Key you know it isn't good to hold a grudge.",he said as he exited the restroom.

"I don't want to talk about this right now. Let's just go to sleep.",Key said as he turned off the lights.

Onew laid in bed giving his back to Key as he stared out the window; he was really afraid to fall asleep. He wasn't ready to leave his squishy body yet; he still wanted to spend more time with Key and his friends. He was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he was completely caught of guard when Key put his arm around him,"What are you doing?".

"Protecting you from having nightmares.", he answered,"You can sleep I'll watch over you.".

"But I'm the one who is suppose to watch over you while you sleep.".

"I don't care, I'm watching over you tonight and that's final.", Key stated.

Onew intertwined his hand with Key's as he then kiss the back of his hand,"Thank you.".

Key kiss Onew on his shoulder,"You don't need to worry about anything, you'll be fine.".

Onew started to feel a bit more at ease; but he still didn't want to go to sleep. He just kept on staring out the window and the more he stared at it the more he remembered himself flying in his nightmare."Key are you awake?".

"Yes.", he answered.

Onew let go of Key's hand and turned around; putting his arm around Key as he then burying his face against his chest, looking for comfort,"I'm really scared.". 

Key put his arm around him again as he pulled him in closer,"Don't be scared I'm here for you.".

Hearing those words and being able to feel Key comforted him as he then started to dozed off until he completely fell asleep.

Onew immediately woke up when he felt Commedes jumped up on the bed. He was glad to see he made it through the night; he pinched himself to make sure he was awake. "Kibum!", he yelled his name as he happily got out of bed to look for him. He was unable to find him in any of bedrooms,"Key where are you?", he asked as he continued to look for him. Onew was beginning to worry since Key never left anywhere without telling him. When he walked into the kitchen to look for him he found a note from Key on the kitchen counter. "Onew, I went out to buy some groceries.", he read aloud; feeling a bid sad that he didn't take him,"Please don't be upset, you were peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. Don't open the door for anyone and don't use the stove. If your hungry there is some left over chicken in the fridge, please heat it up in the microwave. I'll be home as soon as possible.". Onew sighed, putting the note back on the kitchen counter, as he then walked up to the fridge to get the left over chicken. He took out the chicken and put it on the counter as he then looked for some apple juice. Since there wasn't any he grabbed a green bottle that he had never seen before,"Soju.",he read the name on the bottle and pour himself a glass thinking it was some kind of juice.  

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

 Jonghyun was laying in bed listening to music as he tried to block all the noise from the outside. He was hoping Jinki will actually come over to pick up the rest of his stuff like he promised, he really wanted to see him. As the day went by he was convince Onew wasn't coming and it was all thanks to Key. It was already two in the afternoon and he had spend all day in bed waiting; he immediately began to feel depressed. He went to play with Roo to pass the time but nothing was working.  He went back to his room as he layed down in bed once again. This was the first Saturday in six years that he was completely alone; he usually spend all his weekends with Key. When his phone began to ring he immediately picked it up.".

"Jonghyun are you busy?", Minho asked.

"No, but aren't you busy?", he responded with another question.

"No, Taemin was suppose to be here four hours ago but he never came.", he informed him,"I'm really bored. Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?". 

"Sure, it sounds like fun. I'll be right there, see you in a few minutes.', he answered as he then hanged up. Jonghyun grabbed a sweater and his car keys as he headed out the door.

"Where are you going?", his father asked him.

"To an amusement park with a friend.", he informed him as he got in to his car.

"Don't come home to late.", his father said as he then went inside.

Jonghyun started the car and buckled his seat belt as he then started to drive towards Minho's house. He was really pleased and happy that Minho had invited him to hang out, if it wasn't for him he would have spend all day moping in bed. When he got to Minho's house he spotted Minho waiting for him outside. He stopped the car to allow Minho to get in, once he got in he began to drive again.

"Thank you for coming to the amusement park with me.", Minho thank him,"I spend all of my money buying these tickets and I just didn't want them to go to waste.".

"Couldn't you have just used them on another day with Taemin?".

"No today was the last day they could be used.", he informed him,"Are you regretting coming with me?".

"Of course not if it wasn't for you I would have literally spend all day in bed. I just know you probably really wanted to come with Taemin.", he commented.

"I did I wanted to spend all day with him like we planned but apparently he didn't want to spend all day with me.". 

"He probably did want to spend all day with you, but you know how his parents are.", he said as he lowered his window to pay for parking."Please tell me you at least called him before you invited me.".

"I called him ten times and he never answered.", he informed him.

"I'm sorry.", Jonghyun said as he park the car.

"It doesn't matter anymore I'm sure you and I will have a lot of fun. Or at least we'll try to since I know for a fact you wanted to be with Onew today.".

Jonghyun pressed the button to lock his car doors as he and Minho then walked towards the amusement park."Jinki listens to whatever Key says and Key isn't letting me see him , so what I want really doesn't matter.".

"I'm assuming you aren't planning on talking to Key anytime soon.", Minho asked him.

"No, if he wants to be my friend again he needs to come and talk to me", Jonghyun stated,"Minho you're officially now completely stuck with me.".

"I don't mind being stuck with you. Do you mind being stuck with me?", he asked him,"Because as long as you and Key don't talk to each other it's just going to be the two of us.".

"I don't mind being with you at all, I always have fun with you.", he said as they gave their tickets to enter the park."So what should we ride first?".

"I want to get on every single roller coaster here, so lets start of with the tallest one.".

"This is definitely going to be a fun day.",Jonghyun smiled as he walked with Minho towards the tallest roller coaster in the park. Even though he knew he was here with Minho because Taemin couldn't make it, he was still happy. He was really grateful to have a friend like Minho;  there was no one he trusted more at the moment than Minho. 

                                                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Taemin had forgotten he had an appointment with his psychiatrist today, so he wasn't able to leave to be with Minho at the time they agreed on. Taemin was feeling extremely anxious since he knew Minho was probably mad and he couldn't contact him since his mom took away his cell phone. 

"I don't know why we had to come to the psychiatrist, you don't seem depressed to me.", his mother commented,"What do you have to be sad about? You have loving parents, good grades, you're a prodigy.".

"You don't really know me, you don't even understand me at all!", he snapped at her. 

"Don't talk to me in that tone I'm your mother, you need to respect me.", she stated as she drove Taemin to his lessons.

"You can't call yourself a mother when you never really cared about me!", he yelled at her.

"If I didn't really care about you I wouldn't have taken you to the psychiatrist.".

Taemin laughed, he couldn't believe what his mother just said"You have to be kidding me, you were just complaining about it a minute ago. Besides the only reason why you took me was because the school made you.".

"Taemin just be quiet already! I had enough of you.", she raised her voice as she parked the car, "Get out of the car and go to your lessons, I'll be out in a minute.".

Taemin unbuckled his seat belt as he got out of the car; slamming the car door shut. He really didn't feel like doing his lessons so instead of going inside he started walking in the opposite direction. He didn't know how to get to Minho's house from here but he didn't care at the moment. All he wanted to do was to get away from his mother.

"Taemin! Get back here now!", he heard his mother yelling at him.

He ignored his mother and continued to walk. Taemin couldn't take it anymore he felt to pressured, he was tired of the way his life was going.

"Taemin get in the car now!", she yelled at him.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you, I'm tired of you.", 

His mother parked the car grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards the car,"Get in now.".

Taemin got into the car knowing that he'll have a better chance of getting to Minho's house from home then where he was now.

"I can believe you embarrassed me this way, your father is definitely going to hear about this.", his mother said as she began to drive. "I can't believe you threw such a tantrum because you didn't want to go to your lesson. Taemin your almost going to be eighteen you're not a five year child anymore.".

"You said it yourself I am not a child anymore so stop treating me like one.".

"I don't treat you like a child I just know what's best for you. Now be quiet your giving me a headache.", she said as she drove toward their house.

Taemin looked out the car window as he tried to calm himself down. You be out of this hell and with Minho in less than an hour, he told himself as he tried his hardest not to cry. As soon as they got home Taemin stormed out of the car and went inside. 

"What are you doing here? Your suppose to be taking your lessons.", his father said as he saw Taemin enter home.

"I quit! I'm done taking lessons!", he yelled at his father.

"Don't yell at me. I don't know what's going on with you lately but I do not like your sudden change of attitude. Get it together before I'm force to send you away.", his father stated.

"He has been misbehaving all day.", his mother commented as she walked in,"Just send him up to his room I can't stand seeing him right now.". 

"Go to your room now, and don't come out until tomorrow morning!", his father yelled at him. 

Taemin walked into his room and took out his duffle as he then immediate begin stuffing it with clothes. When his back was completely filled he grabbed his book bag and threw everything inside of it on the ground; he then proceeded to filling it out with clothes, his medication and other items that he thought he would need. "Where am I suppose to get money?", he asked himself,"I can run away without money.". Taemin paced back and fourth several times in his bedroom as he tried to think of were he could get money. The only thing that kept on popping into his mind was his dad's safe in his office; he was positive his dad had to have some cash there. He slowly opened his room door as he then slowly walked towards his dad's office. He was just outside the office door when he heard his parents voices coming from inside. 

"I don't know what to do with him anymore. He was never like this, I don't understand why he changed so much.", he heard his mother cried.

"He has become to rebellious I think we should sent him with my sister in Japan.", his father commented,"I'm sure if he spends a year there he will learn to appreciate what he has, and he'll come back a new man.".

"No, we can't sent him away. You know how embarrassing that will be for me.", she said,"Your sister will judge is and think we're horrible parents. If we send him away to your sisters everyone will know Taemin has problems.".

"You're right, is better if we send him away somewhere alone. That way he will completely focus on his studies.", his father stated.

Taemin was not going to allow his parents to send him away, he knew he had to get out of the house immediately. He quickly grabbed his stuff from his room and ran towards the front door as he was about to leave he saw his mother's purse on the couch. He quickly opened it and grabbed all the money he could find; leaving his cell phone behind since he didn't want his parents to use it to track him. As soon as he exited his house he began to run towards Minho's home. He stopped to take a rest once he was half way there. He reached into his backpack and took out the money he had as he then began to count it. Seeing that he didn't really have much; he stuffed the money in his pocket and continue on foot. He walked the rest of the way since he was already exhausted and he didn't have any water. Once he saw Minho's house in the distance he excitedly ran all the way there; immediately knocking on the door. "Hello.", he smiled and bowed when he saw Minho's mom open the door,"Is Minho home?".

"He went to the amusement park with Jonghyun a while back, do you want to come in and wait for him?", she asked him.

Hearing that Minho had left with Jonghyun really broke his heart; he knew he shouldn't be jealous of the friendship Minho had with Jonghyun but he couldn't help it. "Thank you so much but I'll just come back another time.".

"I'll let Minho know you where here.", she smiled.

"Thank you.", he bowed again before he walked away. Taemin then sat by the sidewalk of Minho home to wait for him. "Kai, I don't know what to do?", he began talking to his guardian angel; in the verge of tears,"I really wish I could hear you and see you. I really need you right now.", he said as he began to cry.

                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Key had spend the last five hours stuck in a bus due to a traffic accident on the road. He had never left Onew all alone at home before and he was now regretting it; he was extremely worried about him. Could he had left home because he was hungry? That was definitely not enough chicken to satisfy his hunger, he thought to himself as he started to imagine all the bad things that could happen to him. Key started to feel a bit more at ease when the cops started to allow people to get off the bus. He grabbed his grocery bags and exited the car as he decided to walk even though his home was a mile away. As he walked home he wished he had a car and he regretted never getting Onew a phone. His arms were sore, he was starting to sweat and he was barely half way there. Key really want to rest his arms and legs for a while but the thought of Onew all alone and hungry at home really worried him. He continued to walk without stopping until he got home; he was very relieve to see the house was in one piece. He put his grocery bags on the ground took out his house keys and opened the door. "Onew, I'm home!", he yelled as he pick up the bags and walked in. 

"Kibum!", Key heard Onew yelled from their bedroom.

As he walked to the kitchen he heard a loud thud coming from their bedroom. Key the kitchen lights and put the groceries on the kitchen counter. He was about to go to his room to check on Onew he noticed his dad's leftover soju bottle completely empty. He immediately ran upstairs to his bedroom where he found Onew jumping on the bed,"Onew stop that.". 

"Kibum!", Onew stopped jumping and went to hug him. "I really missed you.".

"I really missed you too.", he said as he wondered why Onew drank the whole bottle of Soju. "Why did you drink a whole bottle of Soju?".

"Because it's weird tasting juice.", he then broke the hug; giving him a quick kiss on the lips before he went back to jumping,"Come jump with me.".

Key sighed as he stared at Onew jumping on the bed,"Get down you can hurt yourself.".

"No!", he continued to jump,"Please come jump with me.".

"Aren't you hungry?".

"A little but I want to jump.", he answered,"We'll go eat after you jump with me.".

"Fine I'll jump with you but just for a little while.", he chuckled as he then got in the bed and slowly started to jump. The bed started to creak as they both jumped,"We jumped enough, lets stop.". Even though he was having a lot of fun jumping Key was afraid that the bed would break and that they would hurt themselves. "Onew stop jumping.", he said as he stopped jumping.

"Let's wrestle.",he pushed Key on the bed as he then pinned him down. 

"I don't want to wrestle.", he said as he tried to push him off."Let's go eat, you promise we would eat after we jumped.".

Onew completely ignored him as he then started to rub his body against Key's,"I'm a cat. Meow!".

Key whole body began to feel hot as he felt Onew's member rub against his own. His hot breath grazed Key's neck as he meowed. Key wanted kiss and feel every inch of Onew's body but he stopped himself as he then pushed him off. He knew that Onew had no clue what he was doing and he didn't want to take advantage of him,"You are not a cat, you're an angel.".

"I want to be a dog instead", he barked.

Key laughed,"If you can be whatever you want to be after you have something to eat." He got out of bed.

"Do I have to share a bowl with Commedes or do I get one of my very own.", he asked as he followed Key out of the bedroom.

Key laughed,"No bowl for you. You're not eating with Commedes you're eating with me.". 

"Okay.", he pouted.

"Sit down and wait for me I'm going to go get the food ready.", he said as he grabbed a water from the fridge and gave it to him."Drink this.". Once he got Onew all under control Key began to put the groceries he bought away only keeping the food he was going to cook out.

"I'm bored!".

"Sing for me.", he said. Key wanted to keep a close eye on Onew so he wouldn't hurt himself,"I really enjoy hearing you sing.".

"I don't feel like singing.", he whined,"Can I help you cook?".

"No.", he didn't want him anywhere near a knife in the condition he was in,"Do you want to play a game?".

"Yes, yes I want to play.", he said excitedly as he got out of his seat.

"This is a really simple game, it's call the quiet game. The first one that talks loses.".

"What do I get if I win?", he asked.

"You'll get candy.", he informed,"Are you ready the quiet game starts now.". Key felt relieve as he saw Onew quietly sitting. He really loved the innocent side of Onew, he found it adorable. As he cooked he kept on eyeing him to make sure he didn't ran off somewhere, but Onew just quietly kept on sitting there with a smile on his face. He was the purest being he had ever met which caused him to feel guilty for having impure thoughts about him. He sometimes felt it was wrong to be in love with his own angel, he was sure that it was probably a sin. Key couldn't stop himself from loving him, he wanted to be with him forever. "Food is ready.", he said as he set a bowl of Miso in front of Onew. 

"You talked I win!".

Key laughed as he had completely forgotten about the game,"I'll give you your candy after you eat.", he said as he sat down across from him.

"I thought we were having chicken.".

"We can have chicken another day, now eat this will help you not to get a headache later.", Key said as he began to eat. He began to feel a little sad as he watch him happily eat his meal; it saddened him that he would soon be eating all on his own once Onew left. "How are you feeling?".

"I'm feeling a bit sleepy.", he answered.

"Onew I don't want you to leave me.", he confessed. Key knew this was definitely not the time to talk about this, since Onew would most likely not remember a thing but he could no longer stay quiet. 

"I'm not going anywhere I'm eating.", he answered."Besides you still haven't given me my candy.".

Key smiled at his simple yet innocent response. "I'll give you your candy soon.". He felt a bit better now even though Onew didn't understood what he was saying. He knew it was probably for the best that he didn't understand, Onew really wanted to get rid of his squishy body and key didn't want to be the one to prevent him from being happy. 

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"I can't believe you're crying, where you scared?", Minho asked him.

"I'm not crying.", he said as he wiped away the tears from his eyes,"The ride was just to fast and the wind irritated my eyes.". 

"Let me see.", he got closer to examine Jonghyun's eye,"Your right eye seems a bit red, but I think you'll be fine. You can wear my sunglasses on the next ride.".

"But what will you wear?", Jonghyun aske him as he took the sun glasses.

"I'll be fine, come on lets go.".

Jonghyun put the sunglasses on as he then followed Minho,"This has to be our last ride. It's already starting to get dark and unfortunately I have to be home early.".

"It's okay this is the only roller coaster we haven't ridden anyway.", he said as they got in line.

Jonghyun laughed,"No wonder you let me borrowed your sunglasses this is a little kids roller coaster.", he commented as they stood in line with a bunch of ten year olds.

"That doesn't mean you aren't going to need them, you don't know how fast this one goes.".

"I think I could easily handle it.", he responded as he gave him back his sunglasses.

"Don't say I didn't warn you.", Minho stated as he got in the ride.

"I'm not going to fall for your mind games.", Jonghyun sat beside him as he put on his safety hardness.

Minho put on his sunglasses and smiled at him,"Just so you know this one loops around three times and it goes pretty fast because it doesn't have any slopes.".

"I didn't think of that please let me borrow your sunglasses.".

"Too late.", Minho raised his hands as the ride started. He looked beside him and laughed as he saw Jonghyun with his eyes completely shut through the ride.

"You were right, it went faster than I thought it would.", he said as the ride came to a complete stop.  

"You look a bit pale are you okay?", he asked him as they got out the ride.

"I'm fine, riding with my eyes closed mad me a bit dizzy.".

"Let's seat down for a while before we go.", Minho suggested.

"I'm fine lets just go.",he said as the started to walk towards the exit,"Thank you for inviting me. I really needed this.".

"I had a lot of fun, we should totally come back."

"Next time lets ride every single ride in the park.", he suggest as they exited the park and walked towards the car. 

"Are you hungry?", Minho asked,"I could really go for some french fries right now.".

"That actually sounds really good, lets go get some.".

Once they got in the car instead of going home they stopped at the first fast food place they saw, were they ordered two large fries and drinks. 

"It's late my dad is going to be so mad at me.", Jonghyun commented as he drove Minho home.

"It's not that late its ten thirty.", Minho yawned as he started to feel a bit sleepy.

"I know but my curfew its a ten.", he informed,"I know its lame but my dad likes everything in a certain order. But who cares the fries were totally worth it.".

"Definitely a great way to end the day.", he said as Jonghyun stopped the car right side of his house,"Thanks for the ride.". He unfastened his seat belt and got out of the car,"Have a good night.", he said as he close the car door.".

"You too.", Jonghyun waved as he then drove off.

Minho took his house keys out as he headed towards the door,"Taemin what are you doing here?", he asked as he saw a crying Taemin sitting on his porch.

"I ran away from home.", he said as he ran into Minho's arms and hugged him tightly.

"How long have you been here? Why didn't you call me?", he asked as he embraced him. He thought he was going to be mad when he saw him, but to his surprise he wasn't.

"I'm sorry that I didn't call you. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting, I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore.".

Minho felt bad that he was out having fun while Taemin was here waiting for him. "I don't like the fact that we really can't spend time together, but I really like you. I'm not going to break up with you?".

"I thought you didn't like me anymore.", he confessed as he looked up at him.

"I know I've been getting mad at you a lot lately, and I'm sorry. I promise that'll try to be a little more understanding.", he stated as he decided to listen to Jonghyun's advice,"I really do like you Taemin so stop thinking that I don't.".

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that you still like me. I thought that I had lost you to Jonghyun.".

"You don't need to worry about Jonghyun he and I are just friends.", he stated.

"I know but I couldn't help but be jealous you have been spending a lot of time with him lately.", he said.

"I learned what it was to be a real friend from him. He has always been there for me and I want to be there for him now that he's having a rough time.", he informed him,"He didn't just lose Key's friendship he's also not talking to the guy that he's in love with. We just get each other since we are kinda going through the same thing and we have a lot of things in common.".

"You don't have to worry about not seeing me anymore, we can be with each other all day now.".

"I'm really want to spend my time with you but not this way. Taemin you shouldn't have ran away from home.It was a very dangerous thing to do.".

Taemin broke the hug creating some distance between himself and Minho,"I don't understand you Minho, first you push me away, then you want me close to you and then you push me away again. What is it that you truly want from me?".

"I want to be with you but I also want you to be save.", he answered,"Sure you'll can probably stay with me a couple nights but after that where are you going to go? You won't even be able to go to school because that's the first place your parents will look for you.".

"I really didn't think of that but if I didn't leave my home my parents were going to send me away to another country. I don't want to go to another country, I can't go back home.", he stated in the verge of tears.

Minho sighed he could tell Taemin had a very rough day. "Don't cry, we'll figure everything out tomorrow morning.", he said as he put his arm around him; opening the door with his other hand,"Let's just go to bed, you really need a good night rest.". He then let go of Taemin to grab his bags and take them outside. 

"Thank you for allowing me to stay.", he closed the house door as he then followed Minho into his bedroom.".

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't let you stay.", he said as he began to set a sleeping bag on the floor.

"We can share a bed, I don't mind.".

"Taemin is a twin size bed, there's no way the both of us will fit there comfortably.", he stated as he grabbed his pajamas,"I'll sleep on the sleeping bag tonight, you can take my bed.". Once the both change into their nightwear and brushed their teeth; they turned off the lights and went to bed. 

"Minho.", Taemin called him.

"What?", he answered already half asleep.

"Can I have a good night kiss.", he asked him. 

Minho got out of his sleeping bag and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before going back to bed. He felt bad for not giving him a real kiss but he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to contain himself. He really like Taemin and wanted to be with him but right now wasn't the right time. 

"Goodnight Minho.".

"Goodnight.", he answered. 

                                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter I really hope you enjoyed it. Sorry again for taking so long to update but I promise to try to update sooner next time. Anyways please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. See you all in the next chapter.