The Wish

Guardian Angel

A/N: Well this is my new story I hope you will all enjoy it and subscribe to it. I will still be continuing and updating the other two anyways enjoy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was 7:30 am and Jonghyun once again found himself in front of Key's home. He had called him and messaged him several times, and like almost every morning  he didn't respond. Jonghyun became tired of waiting, he then got the emergency key that Kibum kept under a rock. He unlocked the door and entered the very silent house. "Key!", he yelled, "Kibum, we are going to be late for school." Jonghyun then entered Kibum bedroom and sighed when he found his friend fast asleep. "Wake up!", he yelled, opening up the curtains to let the sunshine in.

"I'm not going to school.", Key replied his head still burried in the pillow. 

"You have already missed three days of school!", Jonghyun scolded him as he pulled the blankets off of Key. 

"What's your point?", Key sighed as he covered himself with blankets again.

"If you don't attend they will contact my mom, and then she will contact yours.", Jonghyun informed him,"Not only that but I'll get in trouble when my mom finds out I've been covering up for you."

Key sighed and sat up, "My mom won't do anything. But I'll go just to keep you out of trouble."

Jonghyun smiled,"Thank you, I'll wait for you."

"Don't go on ahead, I'll get there on my own.", he replied as he got out of bed.

"Nice try. My car parked outside we'll get there faster.", he commented. 

"Don't be late because of me, go on ahead.",he replied as he looked through his closet.

"It's fine we will go late together.", Jonghyun replied as he exited Key's bedroom. Jonghyun saw some t.v. as he waited for Key. School had started ten minutes ago and Key still wasn't ready, it was starting to make Jonghyun anxious.

"You should have left.", Key said as they exited his home locking the door behind him.

"I didn't want to, now come on we are late.", he said as he started the car and then drove of towards school. As Jonghyun drove he notice the sad expression plastered on his friend's face, he also wasn't singing along like he usually did. "Key what's the matter? Why aren't you singing?".

"I don't feel like it.", he replied as he continued to stare out the window.

"Kibum are they the reason why you've been missing school? Are the bothering you again?",he asked concerned as he parked the car.

"No, I'll see you at lunch.", Key replied quickly getting out of the car.

Jonghyun locked his car and caught up to Key, "Here.", he said as he handed him a piece of paper.

"What is this?", Key said eyeing the piece of paper handed to him.

"I faked an absent slip for you.", he smiled, "See you at lunch!", he yelled as he ran towards his first period class.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After leaving the attendance office Key slowly made his way to class. He felt terrible for lying to his one and only friend Jonghyun. He just didn't want Jonghyun to get in trouble again for protecting him.

"Nice to see you again Kibum.", his first period teacher greeted him. 

Key simply smiled and went to his seat. After the first four periods had passed, it was finally lunch time. Key became anxious and walked quickly as he tried to spot Jonghyun. Even though he didn't want to get Jonghyun involved, he was his only protection. Key jumped and turned when he felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Why are you so jumpy?", Jonghyun chuckled.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that.", he lied as he felt a bit relieved.

"Okay.", Jonghyun smirked, "Come on let's go get lunch."

After grabbing lunch and sitting in a nearby table, key noticed that Jonghyun was eating rather quickly. "What's the rush?", Key laughed seeing his friend stuff a spoonful of mash potatoes in his mouth.

"I'm late for lunch band practice.", he said as he gulped down a whole water bottle. "You want to come?"

"I rather not", Key replied as he began getting anxious again.

"See you after school.", Jonghyun said as he stood and left.

Key was completely left alone and that made him nervous. He looked around to see which way was the clearer path to get to the library. Even though he wasn't finished with his lunch, he stood and rushed to the nearest trash can. When suddenly he lost his balance and fell, the whole student body inside the cafeteria started to laugh. Key tried his hardest not to cry as he wiped the now cold mash potatoes out of his shirt.

"We missed you Kibum. Where were you?", Key heard that familiar voice that made him cringe with fear.

Key stood and threw away his plate as he came face to face with his five bullies.

"Aren't you going to answer him?", the tallest boy in the group said.

"Look! He is shaking.",the youngest one said with a laugh, "I think he wants to cry."

"What's going on here?", the school security came to break things up, "Are they bothering you?", she asked Key.

"No. They were just helping out because I tripped.", Key lied not wanting to make it worst for himself.

The school security guard smiled and left.

"Let us help you clean up Kibum.", the chubby one said with a laugh as he put his arm around Key and led him towards the bathroom.

As they where about to enter the bathroom, Key decided to run towards the vacant soccer field. He couldn't take it anymore, he was fed up he no longer wanted to be there. He ran as fast as he possibly could hoping that they wouldn't catch up to him, or that they would just give up and stop chasing him. As they almost caught up Key went to the corner of the soccer field, in a desperate attempt to jump the fence so he wouldn't be their punching bag again. Luckily for Key he jumped and managed to land safely, not looking back he ran all the way home.

Once he got home, he locked his door and walked into the kitchen to get some water and catch his breath. "Jonghyun went home sorry", he messaged him turning of his phone, wanting to be left alone. Key some music and began to cry, both with relief and frustration. Relief that he manage to escape and make it home safely, frustration that most likely than not he was going to have to face them tomorrow. Feeling a bit depressed and down Key just went to his bedroom, wrapped himself up in a blanket and went to sleep. After waking up from his nap Key ate some dinner alone, finish catching up on his homework and took a long bath. It was about 2:00am when he decided to go to bed. Feeling a bit chilly he decided to close his bedroom window, that's when he noticed a shooting star. "Please! Please make my wish come true. Sent me some help so they could stop torturing me. I'm tired of them of tired of being alone, please help me.", Key sighed closing his window feeling a bit silly for wishing on a shooting star. A few minutes later as he tried to sleep a bright up filled his room, thinking it was just a car driving by Key covered himself completely with the blanket and continued to sleep.

The next morning Key felt someone arm around his waist, a bit startled he tried getting up but stop went he noticed a ton of feather just above his face. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing correctly, "Is this a wing?", he asked himself aloud as he began to touch and pull the so called wing. 

"Ouch!", Key heard someone said as the arm that was around his waist was not touching the wing. 

Key quickly got out of bed startled, pinching himself a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Wh-wh-who are you?", he stuttered as he witness a rather handsome man in a white rope with huge wings of both sides, illuminating white light from behind him.

"I'm Onew, your guardian angel.", he replied as he walked towards Key with both arms opened. "Don't worry I forgive you for pulling on my wing."

Key felt scared and immediately ran out of his bedroom, not wanting to be hug by this man that called himself his guardian angel. Key was completely in shock when the man appeared in front of him again and embraced him in a hug.

"Am i dreaming? What's going on?", Key said as he tried to escape from the hug.

"No you're not dreaming.", Onew laughed, "You asked for some help and well here I am."

Key managed to break the hug and he felt to the floor in utter shock, "The shooting star, my wish from the shooting star came true.", he talked to himself in disbelief as he tried to figure out what happened last night. "The light! The light from last night wasn't a car, it was you." The angel completely ignored Key, he was to busy touching his finger tips in amazement as he began to laugh, causing Key to laugh along with him. "What are you doing?", Key asked as Onew pinched and pulled on his cheek.

"I'm squishy!", Onew replied with laughter. 

Key couldn't help but laugh as well, "So you're my guardian angel?"

The angel nodded, "Yes! Are you squishy too?", he asked as he tried to touch Key's face.

Key grabbed his hand and put it down, "Don't touch me please."

The angel began to tear up, "But I'm your guardian angel, I always hug you. You are my everything."

key began to feel guilty and decided to hug his guardian angel, "You said your name was Onew right?"

Onew nodded as he wrapped both his arm and wings around Key. A feeling of security and calmness came over Key, he finally felt relaxed. But it was short lived, when he heard Jonghyun talk to him by the other side of the door, "Key! Open up we are going to be late for school."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: So this is chapter one of Guardian Angel I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please comment and subscribe it will mean a lot to me, also check out my other stories Crossroad Lovers and The curse if you haven't already. Thanks for reading again and see you in chapter 2....