School

Guardian Angel

A/N: I want to thank everyone who left a comment and subscribed to my story, it truly means a lot to me. I am very happy at how much love this story has received, thank you so much for reading it...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was Sunday afternoon, and Key finally managed to get out of bed. He had slept through the whole morning, he was feeling exhausted due to last night's activities. Onew and Key spent the whole night playing with comme des, they didn't go to bed until two in the morning. Key was shocked that Onew wasn't in bed, he figure he would be more tired them him, since was was running around most of the time. Key brushed his teeth and moisturized his face before heading down stairs. The whole house was completely silent, he didn't hear the pitter patter of comme des little paws, he didn't hear Onew's angelic voice. He started to become nervous once again, every time Onew disappear something happened. As he began to search for them around the house, he received a text from Jonghyun.

"What are you doing today.", Key read Jonghyun text.

He ignored the text an continued to look for comme des and Onew, a sense of relieve came over him when he spotted them both asleep in the living room floor. He sat besides Onew and started to softly his hair. Key didn't want to wake him up, but he couldn't resist. Onew looked so haapy and peaceful, it filled Key's heart with joy. He's so beautiful, he thought to himself as he caressed his the left side of Onew's face. Onew squinted his eyes as he woke up, Key immediately stood up.

"Good morning.", Onew smiled letting out a small yawn.

"Actually its the afternoon.", Key informed him.

Onew simply chuckled and sat up, "Then good afternoon.".

"Onew why are you sleeping here on the floor?", he asked, "I thought you said you couldn't sleep anywhere if it wasn't beside me. I mean if you no longer want to sleep with me it's fine, I can fix the other room for you.".

"No, no don't do that, I want to continue sleeping with you.", Onew said, "I accidentally fall asleep while I was playing with comme des. Please don't sent me to a separate room.".

Key smiled it made him happy that Onew still wanted to sleep by his side, he had gotten used to Onew sleeping beside him, it made him feel warm and protected. "You can continue sleeping with me. ", he said as he heard Onew stomach growl, "You haven't eaten anything?".

"No, but I fed comme des.", Onew smiled.

"I'll cook us some brunch,", he said, "Don't worry I would include chicken.".

"What's brunch?", Onew asked, "Does it taste good?".

"Brunch isn't a food Onew it's a word.", he informed him, "It's a word that describes a meal that isn't breakfast or lunch, it's a combination of both.".

Onew followed key into the kitchen and watch him cook. Key found it rather cute that Onew loved staring at people cook. When key finished cooking he serve himself and Onew a plate that contained, chicken, eggs and vegetables. 

"It's delicious!", Onew commented.

"You really enjoy eating don't you?", Key said as he put the empty plates in the dish washer.

"It makes me and my squishy body very happy.", Onew commented.

"Onew go take a shower, while I clean up here.", he instructed as he began to clean the kitchen. After he was done he sat down, in the living room couch and took out his phone. "Jonghyun sorry I got to you a bit late, I was cooking. I got no plans for today, what are you up to?", he texted his friend.

"All done.", Onew said as he came down the stairs.

"Onew why are you wearing the same clothes from yesterday?", Key asked, "I laid out a new outfit for you to wear.".

"I like this one, its the first one you gave me.", Onew responded, "Besides what so wrong about wearing the same thing?".

"You wouldn't understand.", Key said, "You can't wear that to school tomorrow, as a matter of fact you shouldn't wear my clothes to school. We need to go shopping now.".

"But I like wearing your clothes,", Onew protested, "They smell like you, they make me feel like your hugging me.".

As much as Key wanted to cave in, he knew he shouldn't. He didn't want his classmates or his bullies to find out Onew was living with him, he didn't want Onew to suffer, he didn't want him to get bullied by association. "Sorry Onew, you need your own clothes.", Key stood his ground, "I'll take a shower so we could go.".

As he got a fresh pair of clothes out of his closet, he received a text from Jonghyun, "Can i come over? Let's order some pizza and watch some movies.".

"Sorry can't I'm taking Onew shopping. Want to come?", he texted back.

"No thank you, you two have fun.", Jonghyun texted back rather quickly.

After finishing his shower and getting ready, Key went to his drawer and took out a big yellow envelop. He counted the money inside the envelop and decided to take all of it. He had been saving that money to buy clothes for himself, but using on Onew was more necessary. Key left comme des with his neighbor and took the bus with Onew to get to the mall. 

"It smells really good in here.", Onew said.

"Let's go buy you some clothes first, then I'll buy you a pretzel, okay.", Key tried to bribe him.

"Can we just get the pretzels and go home?", Onew asked.

"You're getting clothes and that's final.", Key said. They went to several stores and tried on different clothes. Key could tell Onew wasn't happy about getting new clothes, but his attitude quickly changed when Key started to compliment him. After a long day of shopping they ate a pretzel and headed home.

"I'm so tired.", Onew yawned, "Can we go to sleep?".

"Yes we could go to bed.", key responded with a yawn. After they settled in bed and Key cuddle up to a sleeping Onew, Key couldn't help but to think about school. He was scared to go, he was scared for Onew as well. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was seven in the morning, Key and Onew ate breakfast as they waited for Yonghyun

"Remember what I told you Onew.", Key said, "You're name is Lee Jinki. Also don't let anyone know we live together.".

"Okay, but I don't understand why I can't tell anyone that we live together.", Onew said as he tried to comprehend.

"Trust me is for the best.", Key said as he heard a knock on the door, "Come in Jonghyun is open.".

Jonghyun walked in, "I can't believe you're actually ready for school.".

"What can I say I'm excited to go.", Key said in a sarcastic tone.

"Are you excited Onew?", Jonghyun asked.

Onew  nodded, "I think it'll be fun, to go to school with Key.".

"Well then let's get going.", Jonghyun said as he walked out the door first.

"Don't forget what all told you okay?", Key repeated.

"Got it.", Onew responded as he got into the backseat of Jonghyun car.

"Don't stick your head out the window okay. I don't want you to ruin your hair.", Key said getting into the car.

As they rode to school Onew fought the urge to stick his head out the window, he liked feeling the air in his face it reminded him of flying. As they got closer to the school Onew heart began to beat fast with excitement. 

"I'll see you both at lunch.", Jonghyun said as he parked his car, "I need to go to the band room.".

Onew and Key got out of the car and started walking towards the school campus.

"You have your schedule right?", Key asked.

"Yes.", Onew said as he and Key walked to the library. Key helped Onew find all the books he was going to need for his classes. After they exited the library and walked towards Onew's locker, they bumped into Key's bullies. They yanked the books key was carrying and threw them to the ground. "I'll get them.", Onew said as he picked them up, not wanting Key to do it.

"No Kibum has to pick them up!", One of the boys said as he threw all the books in Onew's hand to the floor.

"He doesn't have to pick up anything!", Onew said as he vended down to pick them up.

"I don't know who you are, but when I say Kibum needs to pick it up, Kibum is going to pick it up. Got it!", the tallest boy said as he pushed Onew to the ground.

"Leave him alone, I'll pick them up.", Key said as he began to pick up the books.

Onew took the books from Key and stood up, "This is the last time, you tell Key to pick up anything. If you need Key to do anything, I'll do it instead. I know exactly who you boys are, and you would no longer hurt Key."

The boys began to laugh at Onew. "Just because you tell us to do something doesn't mean we are going to do it.", the tallest boy said.

"If that's the case then why do you expect Key to do what his told?", Onew responded back as the bell rang.

"We should go.", Key said, "The homeroom teacher doesn't like is being late."

Key dragged Onew to his locker and helped him put his books there before they rushed to class.

"Students please listen up.", the teacher said as the room quickly became silent, "We have a new student today. Jinki please introduce yourself.".

Onew smiled and stood before the class, "Hello my name is Lee Jinki, and I love chicken."

The whole class laughed at Onew's introduction. "Quite down!", the teacher instructed, "Do any of you have any questions for Jinki?". 

Luna raised her hand as the teacher allowed her to speak, "Where are you from?".

"I'm from up there.", he said as he pointed up.

"I think he trying to say he is from Seoul.", Key interrupted.

"Kibum behave, apologize to your classmate.", she instructed.

"I'm sorry.", Key apologized.

"Jinki please continue.", she said.

"Kibum is right I'm from came from Seoul.", Onew felt back for lying about his origin, but he wasn't going to disobey key.

"Thank you Jinki.", the teacher said, "Please sit in the empty seat in front of Minho.".

As Onew made his way to his seat he smiled at Minho, "I'm Jinki.".

"I know I heard.", Minho said as he went back to reading his book.

Later on during class the teacher paired up Minho and Onew for the class project. Onew was a little disappointed since he wanted to work with Key, but he got pair up with that girl name Luna.

"Minho do you know Kibum?", he asked.

"I know who he is but I don't talk to him. Why? Do you know him?", Minho asked.

"Yes I do. He is amazing you should talk to him.", Onew said.

Minho laughed, "You're wierd.".

"So are you going to talk to him?", he asked.

"If I say yes, can we start working on our project?", he responded.

"Yes!", Onew answered.

"Fine I'll talk to him.", he sighed.

"Thank you, you won't regret it.", Onew hugged Minho.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Well that does it for chapter 4, please leave a comment it would mean a lot to me. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors I update it this at night and I'm kinda tired. I've reread it twice, but I'm not sure if I correct all of them anyways thanks again for reading and I'll see you all in chapter five...