Memories

Guardian Angel

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, and commenting I appreciate it. Also sorry for the long wait I had personal things going on and I also added a few things. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Take a break and have something to eat.", Kyuhyun walked over to him; placing a plate of food near him. 

"Thank you but I'm not hungry.",Jinki didn't look at him or the plate of food he just kept on writing. It was almost midnight and he was still writing about Kibum. He didn't think one notebook would be enough to write everything he wanted to remember about him. The way he looked, the time they spend together, the way he felt about him. He wanted to be as descriptive as possible he wanted to be able to recognize him when he finally got out. He wanted to read about him everyday, he didn't want to spent any second of his life not knowing who he was.

"If you get hungry it's in the fridge.", Kyuhyun said as he took a seat opposite of Jinki in the kitchen table. He started to eat but immediately spit it back out,"Don't eat what I cook it taste horrible.", he commented as he threw away the food in the trash."I guess is back to cooking class for me.", he started to make himself a bowl of cereal. 

"Kibum is an excellent cook, everything he makes is delicious.", his smile quickly fated away as tears threaten to come out again. The fact that he was not going to  remember Kibum scared him. He took a deep breath trying to stay focus as he went back to writing but it was no use he couldn't contain his tears.

Kyuhyun walked up to him, kneeling down before him as he took his hand in his,"Listen I know this isn't the easiest thing to process, but like I said before crying isn't going to solve anything.".

Jinki couldn't stop crying, hot tears streamed down his cheeks as heavy sobs escaped him. He had been holding it in since he came here and he couldn't keep it bottled up any longer; he missed Kibum he wanted to be with him. He thought back on his last day with him wishing he could have spent it differently. 

Kyuhyun let go of his hand and wiped away his tears,"It's okay. You'll see him again.".

"I don't deserve to see him again. I wasn't a good boyfriend."

"I don't know if you were a good boyfriend or not but I can tell that not seeing him isn't what you really want.", he pulled out a chair and sat down,"Keep writing and stay focus. Let him decide whether he wants to see you or not.".

"He deserves someone better than me, all he wanted that day was to spent time with me. He skipped school to be with me and all I did was talk about Jonghyun.", he felt guilty about how much he made Key suffer. "I asked him if he would take me to go see Jonghyun. He put his feelings aside and took me just to make me happy. I spent my last minutes with Jonghyun instead of him.".

"I'm sure you had a good reason to see that Jonghyun guy. Besides you didn't know it was going to be your last day. That's how this thing works one day your with your human the next you're in this place.".

"I got sick I knew I was going to revert back but I didn't know I was going to be separated from him forever.", he sniffled,"I went to see Jonghyun wanting to fix things between him and Kibum but I probably made things worst. I shouldn't have went to go see him.".

"How could you have made things worst, you were trying to help.",he tried to comfort him.

"Jonghyun kissed me. If Kibum finds out they may never talk to each other again.".

"I don't understand how non platonic love works, and I especially don't understand kissing. But I would have done the exact same thing you did, if it was what was best for my human.".

"What is best for Key is if I disappear and never return. I wasn't meant to meet him the way I did, I got in the way of him and Jonghyun. I ruined their friendship.", he got the notebook from the table; his eyes full of tears,"Throw it away, I wasn't meant to be with him. I will no longer come in-between them.".

Kyuhyun got the notebook and put in back on the table. "I'm not going to let you throw anything away. I would give anything to see my human again, to know about how my life was before I got here. You have a wonderful opportunity don't let it go to waste, because you'll regret it later.".

"I can't regret what I can't remember.", he wiped away his tears. He knew he had to put his own feelings aside and do what was best for Kibum. He always thought Key's happiness was with Jonghyun and as his angel he wanted to protect that happiness even though it was going to be painful.

"Trust me you will regret it.".

"He wasn't meant to be with me, he wasn't suppose to know about my existence.".

"Well he knows about you now, he's probably waiting for you to come back.".

"He's my human and I know what is best for him. It will be painful at first but he'll forget about me. Eventually he will find happiness with Jonghyun the person he was actually meant to be with.". Jinki felt that he was right and there was nothing Kyuhyun could say to change his mind.

"I'm not going to let you do this.", he yelled at him.

"I didn't ask for your permission!", he raised his voice; as he stood up and walked towards his bedroom.

"Please don't do this don't go to sleep you'll forget everything.", he followed him into the bedroom.

"I know you mean well, but I'm his angel and I know his happiness isn't with me. Let me fulfill my purpose, let me mend what I broke.".

"You aren't his angel anymore!" Kyuhyun yelled stopping Onew in his tracks.

What Kyuhyun told him struck a cord. He blankly stared down at his bed unable to move, hearing those words hurt him. He started to question himself and his existence if he wasn't Key's angel then what was he, what was his purpose? 

"If you go to sleep I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of your life. You will remember the stupid mistake you did everyday because I will remind you of it.", he sternly said,"I'll read what you wrote everyday if I have to and you are going to sit there crying wishing you had wrote more.".

"Why did I get chosen?", he turned around to face Kyuhyun, "What's the point of all this?". 

"I have no idea I ask myself that question everyday. I don't know why I got chosen either but we did and we should be thankful for it. I seen a lot of angels come and go and they all usually leave scared uncertain of their future. I myself don't know what I'm doing with my life or what I'm good at. All I know is that when I saw you I felt this instant connection to you.", he confessed,"Something is telling me that you're the key to finding my purpose, my future.".

 "Really?".

Kyuhyun nodded,"Yes so please don't throw away your memories because if you do we will both be completely at a lost.".

He still wasn't sure about all of this but seeing the worried look on Kyuhyun face made him rethink everything. He didn't want to feel lost he didn't want to be just another lost soul in the world. "Okay but stay up with me. I think I'll fall asleep if I stay up on my own.", Jinki said as he walked back to the kitchen. He sat on the table, picked up his pencil and opened up the notebook as he begin to write again. "Do you really think I'm doing the right thing?" he asked afraid that he was going to mess up Key's destiny, afraid that he would take away his happiness.

"Yes.", he answered as he then ate another spoonful of cereal."You are questioning yourself because you still see yourself as his angel.".

He knew Kyuhyun was right he had really never stopped seeing himself as Key's angel. Even when they were in a relationship he never fully let go of that side of himself.

"Are you okay?".

"I'm fine why?".

"You kinda spaced out, I was just making sure you didn't fall asleep.".

"I'm a little tired but I'm okay.", he answered as he went back to writing. It was already passed midnight when Onew finished writing about Kibum. He was tired and his fingers were starting to hurt,"Are you sure I can't write this in a laptop or something my fingers hurt.".

"If you could have typed this up in a computer I would have gave you one.", Kyuhyun answered as he rested his head on the table,"When we get out of here we won't be able to take any electronic devices with us.".

"They are going to let me take the notebooks with me right?".

"No, but don't worry about that we'll find a way to sneak them out.", he yawned,"Are you almost done?".

"No.", he answered as he started to write about Jonghyun. He was the second most important person to him next to Kibum. He wanted capture him perfectly too especially since he had alot to thank him for. Jonghyun had always been there for Kibum when he physically couldn't, he was kind, loving and he hoped that they were supporting each other now that he wasn't there. He stopped writing half way questioning himself again on whether he was doing the right thing. He looked up at Kyuhyun hoping he could reassure him, but he already fallen asleep on the kitchen table. He yawned as he began to doze off, not wanting to fall asleep he stood up and went to wash his face in the bathroom sink. 

"Jinki! Jinki!", Kyuhyun called to him.

"What's going on?", he walked out of the bathroom, feeling alarmed.

"Did you feel asleep are you okay?".

"I'm fine a little tired but fine.", he sat back down as he went back to writing.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep.", he yawned.

"It's okay.", he looked up at him,"Kyuhyun do you still think this is the right thing to do?".

"Yes.", he nodded,"I know you think he will be better off without you or with someone else but that isn't for you to decide.".

"You're right. I'm just going to write and not second guess myself anymore whatever happens happens.", he said as he went back to writing.

"So are you almost done?".

"If you're tired I'll stay up by myself, you can go to bed.", he continue to write.

"No I promise I was going to stay up with you and I am.", he grabbed a piece a paper and began to doodle.

"Do you know how to draw?", he asked hoping that maybe he could draw him a portrait of Key.

"No, I'm just trying to stay awake.", he informed him,"How many people do you have left?".

"I'm about finished with Jonghyun. I still need Minho, Taemin, my puppy Commedes and the grandma next door who took care of Commedes and gave me cookies.".

"Is writing about all of them absolutely necessary?".

"Yes.".

"Okay.", he yawned as he continued to doodle.

It was around five in the morning when Jinki finally finish writing everything down. He was exhausted his fingers hurt and were cramping. He stood up and went to wake up Kyuhyun who had fallen asleep on the couch,"Wake up.".

Kyuhyun yawned as he sat up,"I'm sorry I fell asleep. Are you done?".

"Yes I'm finally finished.".

"Well we better head to bed, we have classes to attend to tomorrow.", he informed him as he got off the couch.

"Classes?".

"That's what they call it but it's mostly test to see if you can function in society. If they think you're ready they send you out.", he informed him,"Needless to say I always fail when it comes to cooking.".

"What other test are there?", he yawned as he asked.

"Everyday human stuff but I don't think you'll find it hard since you have lived among them before.", he started to walked towards his bedroom.

"Do you have any friends?", he followed him.

"Yes I'll introduce you to everyone later.", he yawned,"Go rest now we only have like two hours to sleep.".

"Wait.", he prevented him from closing the door; avoiding eye contact,"I'm scared I don't want to lose my memories. I don't want to lose who I am.".

"I know is scary but you can't stay awake forever.", he smiled,"Trust me you'll be fine.".

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep alone when it happens.".

"You can sleep with me.", he smiled,"Go change into something comfortable then come back.".

"Thank you.", he smiled as he then took off running to his bedroom. He was glad he didn't have to sleep alone in his new bedroom. He didn't like it, the walls were completely white and empty; to him it resembled a prison. He walked over to the closet to look for some pajamas. Jinki really never cared about clothes but seeing what they provided for him, reminded him of Key and how he wouldn't approve of him wearing any of these clothes. I liked the clothes I had at Key's house better he thought as he walked over to the dresser since he couldn't find any pajamas in the closet. After he changed and brushed his teeth he made his way back to Kyuhyun's bedroom, he missed Kibum, his friends, his wings everything about his former life. He didn't know what his future held for him he felt like he was losing himself.

"Turn off the lights before you lay down.", Kyuhyun said as he already laid in bed.

"Thank you for letting me spend the night.", he said as he turned off the lights and and slowly walked towards the bed.

"It's the least I could do.", he turned to his side giving Jinki his back as soon as he laid down,"Have a goodnight.".

"Goodnight.", his eyes roamed the room. He felt lonely and scared to go to sleep, he wished Key was here so he could fall asleep with him in his arms like he usually did. "Kyuhyun?".

"Yes?".

"I can't sleep I'm scared.".

Kyuhyun turned around to face him,"I doesn't hurt I promise.".

"Minho birthday is tomorrow I wanted to go to the beach with them and take a pictures.", he said as he tried to prevent himself from crying,"I don't want to forget them, I don't want to be here. I want to go home.".

"No one wants to be here, and you won't forget them. You wrote everything down remember?".

"I'm afraid something is going to go wrong.".

"Don't worry as long as nobody knows about those notebooks we'll be fine.".

"Okay I trust you.", he yawned,"Do you have a stuffed animal?".

"You want to hug something don't you?".

"How did you know?".

Kyuhyun turned the lamp that was on his nightstand on as he then got out of bed and walked towards his closet,"The first month I was here I went to bed hugging a stuffed animal too.", He got a huge teddy bear out of his closet,"Here you can borrow it.", he walked over and gave it to him.

"Thank you.", he said as he tightly hugged the bear until he finally went to sleep.". 

                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It was six in the morning and Jonghyun was heading over to Minho's house. He hoped Minho wasn't mad at him for what happened yesterday, especially since he felt alone and had no one else to turned to. When he arrived there he noticed Minho's mom's car was still there. He parked his car in the street and got off; locking his car in the push of a button. He was nervous when he knock on the door, afraid that Minho would make him leave. He knocked twice before Minho opened the door, his hair was messy and he was still in his pajamas. "I came too early didn't I.".

"No but what are you doing here?".

"I understand that you're probably mad at me, but I'm not going to apologize for any of it. I don't regret what I did.",he got teary-eyed,"I just really hope we could put all that aside because I really like you Minho, you're a good friend and I don't want to lose you. I already lost to much and I know I'm partially to blame for it but please don't stop talking to me. I don't want to lose you too.".

"Please don't cry. I'm not mad at you.".

"You're not?", he wiped the tears from his eyes, preventing them from going down his cheek,"Then why did you ask me what I was doing here?".

"Because I thought you wouldn't be going to school today.", he informed him as he let him in.

"I wasn't planning to but my dad is making me go.", he entered the house feeling relieved that Minho was talking to him. His heart sank as the tears threaten to come again, seeing the spot were Jinki last was conscious, were he last spoke to him was too much. He had hoped that by coming here he could feel close to Jinki or at least get some closure but he still felt empty. 

"My mom is making me go to school too.", Minho commented as he closed the door.

"Why is it that every time I come over to your house you always greet me weird, it's like you don't want me to be here.", he changed the subject. He knew if they continued to talk about school, Jinki will eventually come up in the conversation. It was to painful for him to talk about it right now he wasn't completely ready.

"Because you always surprise me. I can't really read you well, you're unpredictable.", he commented as they walked to the kitchen,"When I think you're going to do something you don't do it and when I don't think you are going to do something you do it. I know I told you to come to my house to have breakfast with me but I never thought you would actually come since you like those pop tarts so much.".

"Pop tarts are delicious.", he said unable to take his eyes off of were Jinki last stood.

Minho walked over to the stove as he started to prepare breakfast,"I know it's hard. I often catch myself blankly staring at that spot too.".

Tears form in Jonghyun's eyes, his vision became unclear as he let the silent tears fall. 

Minho turned off the stove as he walked over and embrace Jonghyun in a tight hug,"It's going to be okay, you're not alone.". 

He hugged Minho burying his face in his chest as he began to sob. Since Jinki disappearance no one had comforted him, he had felt completely alone until now. He let all the tears fall as he clung on to Minho like a life jacket that he needed in order to survive. "Maybe Key is right, maybe this is all my fault.", he said in between sobs as guilt started to set in. He wanted answers he wanted to know why he left the way he did.

"It is not your fault it is no ones fault. I don't know why this happened but we should be thankful for the time we spent with him. Instead of blaming each other.", he rubbed Jonghyun's back as he tried to comfort him. 

Jonghyun immediately let go of Minho and wiped away his tears when he heard the sound of heels across the kitchen floor.

"Good morning.", Minho told his mother as he walked back over to the stove."I'll get started on breakfast.", he told her; his face completely red.

"Good morning.", Jonghyun bowed  avoiding eyed contact. Even though they weren't doing nothing wrong he felt embarrassed.

"Good morning.", she smiled at Jonghyun.

"T-th-thank you for allowing me to be here, so early in the morning.", he stuttered a bit out of nervousness.

"It's fine Minho told me you would be joining us for breakfast from now on.", she answered as she pour herself some coffee."It's everything alright?", she asked them.

"Everything is fine. I was just congratulating Jonghyun because he has a big chance of getting into the university of his dreams.".

Jonghyun turned around to stare at Minho, who simply signal him to continue the lie.

"Wow that's wonderful news Jonghyun, congratulations.", she sat down and took a sip of her coffee.

"Thank you.".

"So what university is it?".

"Seoul university.", he answered.

"That's a great university. I've been trying to convince Minho to apply there but he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to continue his studies.", she commented, a worried expression on her face,"Can you try to convince him since he doesn't listen to me.".

Jonghyun was shocked to hear that Minho didn't want to continued his studies after high school. He was one of the smartest people in the whole school and he always talked like he was planning to go to a university.

"Mom stop!", he said as he served his mother and Jonghyun breakfast,"Sorry about that Jonghyun.". Minho walked back and served himself a plate of food as he then went to sit down, almost slamming the plate on the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry Minho but since you don't listen to me I hoping that maybe you would listen to your friends.".

"Why don't you want to continue your studies?", Jonghyun asked concerned. 

"I don't want to talk about it.", he said as he began to eat.

Jonghyun stayed quiet as he began to eat the toast Minho made,"It's delicious, thank you.". The whole time spent during breakfast was a bit uncomfortable, but Jonghyun still enjoyed it; it was better than eating alone. 

After Minho's mother left Jonghyun helped Minho clean the kitchen, it was a good distraction from everything that was happening. 

"I'm going to go take a shower.", Minho said as he put the last dish away.

"There's no time for that, we are going to be late for school.".

"We're not going to school.", Minho stated.

"Are you feeling okay?", Jonghyun asked as he began to feel Minho's forehead to check his temperature. 

"I can't go. I already have a hard time and it makes me sad being in this house knowing my friend spent his last moments here. It's going to be weird not seeing him and Key in class. I can't do it, I'm not ready.", he confessed.

In all honesty Jonghyun didn't feel like going to school either, but they had already missed so much school. He was afraid that he would get in trouble with his dad or that it would start effecting his grades.

"Are you skipping with me or are you going to school?".

Minho was acting weird not like himself at all. He knew people grieved the lost of a friend in different ways and he assumed that this was Minho's way of dealing with things."I'll skip with you.", he said afraid of leaving Minho alone.

"I'll be quick I promise.", he walked towards his bedroom.

Jonghyun followed him,"Do you mind if I wait in your room I don't want to wait out here.".

"Go ahead, I understand.", he opened his bedroom door and walked in.

Jonghyun went straight to Minho's bed and laid down as he mindlessly stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing by skipping school but he thought it would do him some good to distract himself from everything.

"I'll be right out.', Minho said as he walked into the bathroom.

As he laid he started to change his mind about skipping school. He thought going to school would keep Minho from doing something stupid and it will help him stay distracted. I have to figure out a way to convince Minho to go to school he thought as his phone then began to vibrate. "Hello.", he answered not bothering to check who it was.

"Good morning Jonghyun.".

He sat up,"Mom, how have you been why haven't you answered my calls.".

"I'm sorry about that sweetie. I've been busy.", she said,"I know school is about to start but I wanted you to hear this from me instead of your father.".

"What happen is everything okay?".

"Everything is more than okay, Jonghyun sweetie I'm engaged.".

Jonghyun ended the call with his mother. This was the last thing he was expecting to hear, even though his father wasn't very kind to him he was hoping that his parents would somehow work things out. His mother continued to call him but he didn't answer, he felt betrayed by both of his parents because they never told him their divorce had been finalized, but he mostly felt betrayed by his mother. She hadn't answered his calls and she had promised him she was going to look for a place were they could both live together, he felt lied to, he felt like his world was falling apart. He first lost Jinki, then Key and now his mother, he felt completely lost as he began to cry.

"I don't know where we should go, but let's try to not make it an expensive place. I'm low on money.", Minho said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Jonghyun wiped away his tears as he turned around to face him,"Don't worry about the money. I'll take care of everything.", he said deciding not to go to school.

"If you're thinking about using your card you can't. Your dad could track us.".

"Don't worry about it I'll withdraw money from the account. He won't be able to track us.", Jonghyun phone started to vibrate again this time it was his father; he rejected the call and turned off his phone,"Let's go.".

                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

It was already noon when  Taemin had finally manage to get Key out of his bedroom, but he wasn't successful in convincing him to eat. The T.V. was on but he wasn't paying attention to it he was to worried about Key. "You need to drink some water.".

"I don't want anything.", Key answer in a whisper, his voice sounding scratchy.

He didn't know what to do anymore, he knew the only person that would be able to get Key out of his depressive state was Onew but that wasn't possible. He got up to get Key a water bottle even though he said he didn't want want. When he came back to his surprise Key was sitting down talking to somebody on the phone.

"No I don't know where he is.", Key said with no emotion.

Taemin sat down beside him handing him the water bottle.

He grabbed it and placed it on the coffee table,"Okay bye.". After he ended the call he laid back down on the couch and continued to stare at Onew's medallion that he held in his hand.

"Who was that?".

"Jonghyun's mother apparently he isn't at school and he isn't answering his phone.".

"Is he missing?".

"I don't know.".

"Maybe Minho knows where he is. I'll call him.", Taemin got Key's phone and called Minho.

Minho laughed as he answered the phone,"Hello.".

Taemin found it odd that Minho sounded so happy, "I know lunch is almost over but do you have a minute to talk.".

"I didn't go to school so don't worry about that.", Minho answered,"How's Key?".

Taemin could hear another voice in the background, he assumed it was most likely Jonghyun since Minho didn't go to school,"He isn't doing to good. Is Jonghyun with you?".

"He's with me do you want to talk to him?".

He begin to feel slightly jealous,"No I was just wondering were he was since his parents are trying to contact him. So what are you two doing?".

"We're in an arcade.".

"Oh so are you going to come visit me today?".

"I can't my mom grounded me for a week.".

"Can you come over now, I really want to see you.".

"Hold on a second.", Minho told Taemin,"Jonghyun I'll be right back.".

"Okay.", Taemin heard Jonghyun answer.

"I'm sorry I want to see you too but I can't come over. I don't want to leave Jonghyun alone.".

He understood that Jonghyun was upset but he couldn't help feel the way he did,"So when will I be able to see you.".

"In a week.".

"Bye.".

"Taemin are you mad?".

"No.", he lied.

"I'll call you as soon as I get home. Love you bye.".

"Love you too.", he said as he ended the call, putting the phone back on the coffee table. Taemin blankly stared at the TV feeling depressed and scared that he might lose Minho to Jonghyun.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

Minho and Jonghyun stayed in the arcade for another whole hour, before they decided to leave. Minho was trying his hardest to forget about everything but he couldn't  stop thinking about Onew, he kept on picturing him lying on the ground motionless. He looked out at Jonghyun who was quietly walking beside him, hands in his pocket with a sad expression on his face. "Are you alright?".

"What are we even doing?".

"Having fun or at least trying to.".

"I can't get him out of my head.".

"I can't either.", he confessed,"Maybe we should just head home.".

"I don't want to go home yet. We still got some time before I have to drop you off do you want to go eat?".

"Sure but is the reason you don't want to go home because of your parents?", Minho asked,"Taemin told me that your parents are looking for you.".

"Why don't you want to continue your studies?", Jonghyun asked him.

"Fine we don't have to talk about any of that.".

"I'm glad you agree?", Jonghyun smiled, "Have you ever eaten lobster?".

"No.".

"Well today is your lucky day, because we are eating lobster.".

"Okay.", Minho smiled as they both got in the car,"Do we have enough money for that?".

"Just in case I'll stop by an ATM and get more money.", he fastened his seat belt as he began to drive.

"Aren't your parents going to notice you are taking out a lot of money?".

"I could careless what they think right now.".

Minho was now definitely sure that something else beside Onew being gone was bothering Jonghyun."Why are you avoiding your parents?".

"Can we talk about it another day? I thought we both agreed that we were going to forget about everything today, and just have fun.".

"You're right I'm sorry. I won't bring it up anymore.". After Jonghyun took out more money from the ATM they went to eat some lobster and sushi. Minho was very thankful that Jonghyun bought some lobster for his mother, since he didn't have too cook dinner anymore. Which meant he will have more time to talk to Taemin. 

"Your mom is home.", Jonghyun commented as he parked the car on the streets. "Do you think the school called her because we skipped.".

He found it odd that his mother was home so early, but he really didn't think it was because he didn't go to school. I hope she didn't get fired, he though. "I'll go bring you your backpack. Wait right here.", Minho said as he got out of the car, taking the lobster with him. "Mom?", he said as he unlocked the door.

"I'm in the kitchen.", she answered.

"Jonghyun and I went to eat some lobster and sushi after school I brought you some.", he said walking into the kitchen. He dropped the food on the ground when he saw his brother sitting by the kitchen table,"What is he doing here?".

"Since it's your birthday tomorrow I decided to come over.", his brother answer,"I was hoping you and I could spent some time together.".

" you! I don't want to spend time with you.", Minho walked to his room to get his and Jonghyun's book bag.

"Minho come here!", his mother yelled at him.

Minho poured everything that was in his book bag on the ground as he then proceeded to stuffed it with a couple of clothes as he then walked towards the front door. He wasn't planning to stay at home while his brother was here.

"Why are you treating your brother that way?", his mother stopped him from leaving.

"Why are you defending him? He abandoned us.", he said in the verge of tears,"While we were struggling to pay the rent and have something to eat. He didn't even called us once or offered to help.".

"I'm sorry I was young, I.",

Minho interrupted him,"You had a choice and you choose to stay with our father because he had money. Don't act like it wasn't your choice because it was, you didn't care what was happening to me or our mother. I contacted you asking for help but you never responded.".

"I was wrong for acting the way I did. I'm sorry.".

"Save your apology for somebody who cares.", he yelled as he stormed out of the house slamming the door shut. He ran to Jonghyun's car and got inside,"You said you didn't want to go home right?".

"Yes, why?".

Minho saw his brother and mother coming out of the house,"Drive go!".

Jonghyun turn on his car and speed off,"What's going on?".

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about right now.", he answered as he put the book bags down by his feet.

"So where do you want to go?".

"I don't know.", Minho turned off his phone,"Where do you want to go?".

"I don't know either.".

"Just drive to the next city, we will figure something out on the way there.", Minho was so upset he forgot to call Taemin.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

Key was back inside his bedroom alone, standing outside his balcony again. He still hoped and prayed that Jinki would come back to him. He stared down at Jinki's medallion hoping it would glow, hoping it would provide him with some answers or bring Jinki back. "I'm sorry for crying I hope you aren't mad at me.", he began talking to him again,"I miss you so much. It really not being able to see you or hear you. I know your here but I feel like you aren't really with me.". Key walked back into his bedroom, he was feeling restless. Not being able to see, touch, or hear Onew was getting to him. So he decided to go to bed hoping that he would dream with Jinki again, since that was the only way he could be with him.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"This is all Onew's fault. If he wouldn't have gotten with Key none of this would be happening right now.", Amber told Max.

"You wouldn't be saying that right now if Onew would have chosen Jonghyun.", Max answered.

She ignored his comment, "So what are we going to do?", she looked at Jonghyun and Minho who were singing along to music"My Jonghyun has never done anything so reckless before.".

"Minho hasn't done anything like this before either.".

"We are dealing with runaways here Max. If we don't fix this now it could get out of control.".

"I know. We need to go talk to Onew he's the only one who can fix this.".

"How could he fix this when he is the problem.".

"He is the solution, he was the glue that kept them all together. Since he left these two are acting reckless, who knows what Taemin and Key are doing.", he stated,"We need to figure out a way to get his squishy body back so he can bring all of them together again like he did in the beginning.".

"Fine I'll go see what I can do. Take care of Jonghyun I'll be right back, nothing better happen to him.".

"I'll try to get them to go back home.".

Amber nodded as she then expanded her wings and took off. When she arrived at Key's home he entered through the balcony in his room knowing that Onew was probably in Key's bedroom.

"Who are you stay away from Kibum.".

"Who are you?".

"I'm Woohyun Kibum's guardian angel, and you are?".

"You can't be Key's guardian angel. Onew is his angel.".

"I don't know who this Onew is. I'm tired of hearing about him and that Jinki guy Kibum always talks to.", he stated,"So tell me who are you and what are you doing here? And can you please stop talking about Onew.".

"My name is Amber I'm Jonghyun's guardian angel.".

"If you are a guardian angel why aren't you with your human? Isn't that very irresponsible.".

She didn't understand what was going on but she didn't like his tone,"Onew! Onew! Onew! Onew!", he repeated his name several times to annoyed Woohyun.

"Amber what are you doing here?", Kai walked into the room.

"Kai who is this guy, why is he saying he's Kibum's angel.".

"Because he is. I'm actually glad you came we need to talk in private.", he said as he looked at Woohyun.

"What's going on?", she asked as they left Key's bedroom.

"Does Jonghyun like Minho?".

"No, what gave you that idea?".

"My Taemin has been very depressed because he found out Jonghyun had spent all day with Minho.".

"I don't have time for you and Taemin's jealousy problems.", she sighed,"Where's Onew do you know where I can find him?".

"Onew is gone, Woohyun is here to stay. He has an medallion and everything. It's official.", Kai informed her,"So tell me does Jonghyun like Minho? Did he and Minho kiss.".

"What are you trying to say?", she asked feeling offended that Kai was insinuating Jonghyuun was a bad friend.

"Well he kissed Onew when he was Key's boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprise if he kissed Minho too.".

"They haven't kissed, and they aren't going to because Jonghyun doesn't like Minho in that way.".

"That's a relief, does Minho have feelings for Jonghyun.".

"That I don't know but if he did his taste in men would be a big improvement.".

"Take that back.".

"No, but if you excuse me I need to get back to Minho and Jonghyun. They ran away from home together.", she informed him trying to get back at Kai for insulting Jonghyun. She immediately left not waiting for a response, she wasn't in the mood to deal with Kai right now. She was really worried about Jonghyun she wanted to get him to go home as soon as possible.

"What happened? What did Onew say?".

"Onew is gone. Kibum has a new guardian angel.", she informed him,"What are we going to do?".

"What do you mean he's gone.".

"He completely disappeared. I don't know how or when but he is gone.", she felt sad that her friend had disappeared, but she didn't have time to worry about that right now; Jonghyun was her priority at the moment."So where did they decide to go to.".

"They are still undecided. They are talking about bungee jumping but I don't think they'll do it they're both too scared.".

"You couldn't convince them to go back home?".

"I couldn't, I have never felt so hopeless. What are we going to do Amber?".

"I don't know but I'm scared?".

                                                   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

A/N:Well that does it for this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment I really enjoy reading them. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes I may have missed a few since it is so late at night. Any who see you all in the next chapter.