Chapter 9

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I keep insisting this guard to get me inside in this school. Why would he just let me in?!

 


"Can you just stop and go home young lady!" He said in a firm tone.

 


"Do you even know me who I am?" I ask irritated.

 


"Why would I even know you huh? Do you want me to call your parents first before you go?!"

 


This guard is really getting into my nerves. "Then call her I don't mind." I said while folding my arms in my chest.

 


"Who's your mother? and give me her contact." Did he want to regret it? Fine.

 


"Im Boa, you want me to call her now?" His face suddenly became nervous. I smirk. "You're... I-m Y-yoona?"He said in stuttering. I nod and gave him a glare.

 


"Now, would you mind if I go inside?" He stayed silent for a minute and nod, he even bow to me 90 degree.

 


"I'm really sorry Ms. Im."

 


"Yeah yeah, be thankful that I'm kind or else I'll fired you. Kidding... go back to your job now." He mouthed thank you.

 


I just walk in the hallway. Then I feel my throat is dry, I was about to go at the Cafeteria when I see my ex girlfriend sitting alone at the corner, she's hugging her knees. I pity her so I decided to sat like an Indian sit infront of her. Then she look up and was shock when she see me, I just smile at her. Then she hug me really tight while crying. We stayed like that for a minute maybe she misses my hug so that's why she keep hugging me.

 


And we pulled away. I look at her and wipe her tears. "Why are you crying?"

 


"My boyfriend cheated on me." She said in crack tone.

 


"Why did he do that? Do you want me to punch him for cheating you, where is he?" I was about to stand up but she pull me by my wrist and let me sit beside her, she rested her head in my shoulder.

 


"Nope don't do that, I don't wanna see you hurt again because of me."

 


"But I don't want to see you too hurt by others." She just smile at me.

 


"You're beautiful when you smile, so stop crying it makes you ugly." I said and she blush. Cute! :)

 


"Thank you Yoongie."

 

"Wanna know something?" I ask and she creased her brow. "Okay what is it?"

 


"You know what, People who easily blush is a sign of them being a good lover."

 


"Then if I'm a good lover, why would my boyfriend cheated on me?"

 


"Because he doesn't deserve your love."

 


"You think there's someone out there who's gonna love me?"

 


"Of course, just wait for the guy who's right for you."

 


The she suddenly caress my left cheek. "I'm sorry for slapping you the other day." I hold her face by my both hands and smile at her. "Don't worry it's okay."

 


"Is this the sign that we're friends?" She ask quietly. "Yep, we are friends." She peck my lips. I didn't mind her at all, it's just a kiss though.

 


"Thank you Yoongie, but I still have a practice.. so see you next time?" I stand up and gave my hand to help her stand up.

 


"Sure just call me when you need me okay?" She hug me for the last time and left.

 


Well it's good that we're in good terms now.

 


I decided to go at the Cafeteria and see there were a lot students in the corner crowded? I Think they have a show or what? So in my curiosity i decided to peek what's going on there. I see Amber holding Krystal's hand. Then the students started to scream 'Kiss her!' What the is this? Why would she kiss Baby Jung.

 


"Oh yes, I do."

 


Damn! does she want me to punch her face. I can see Krystal pushing Amber but not strong enough. I have to stop her.

 

 

I walk to them and I can see that they were shock. I pull Baby Jung beside me. "What the heck are you doing?" She ask angrily.

 


"Didn't I said that don't ever get near her!" I nearly shout at her because of my irritation.

 


"You're really getting into my nerves." She gritted her teeth and stare at me intently.

 


I walk in to her and stop infront of her. I don't care."

 

 

"You wanna have a fight, sure then." Then the students started to scream again saying just fight already.

 

 


Krystal tap me, I turn around and face her. "You don't have to fight her?"

 

 

"I'm going to be okay don't worry." I smile at her and face Amber.

 


We just look at each other like staring battle. Then I see her hand goes into her pocket grabbing a forefinger? I creased my brow. She hurriedly punch me really hard, That make me wake my thoughts.

 


I touch my lips and I can feel that there's already a bruises and blood on it.

 


"Damn you!" I said angrily.

 


"Woah woah woah, looks like you're losing now." She said in a smirk, damn that smirk. She's unfair, she have a weapon!

 


She was about to punch me again but I quickly dodge and return the punch that she gave me earlier. Now it's my turn to punch her really hard again.

 


Ouch! my lips is in pain really in pain! it's getting hurt so badly like hell.

 


We stared angrily each other. We was about to punch each other face when someone pull our shirt together.

 


"Hey! Let me go." I said letting his hands in my shirt, I think there's no more way that I can win in this muscular guy.

 


"The principal wants to see you two." Uh-oh I'm dead!

 


We just walk heading to the principal office with Krystal beside me.

 


"Are you okay Yoongie?" I smile when she call me by my nickname.

 


"S-sorry if I call you like that." She said apologizing.

 


"No no, it's okay just call me like that starting for now." I said and she smile widely.

 


"Looks like the bruise in your lips are in pain badly right?" She ask worriedly, i nod.

 


"It's okay, I'll get it clean later."

 


Then we stop our track when we arrived at the principal office. I'm really so dead.

 

---


No One's POV

 

Amber is dead to her parents if she have a record in the principal office. They walk inside and sat infront of the principal. The principal is just glaring at Yoona while Yoona is lowering her head because she's dead.

 


"So? It's you again Ms. Liu are you not tired coming here again?" The principal ask Amber seriously. But Amber wants to win this conversation.

 


"But Ms. Im this Yoona here started the fight." Yoona give her a What-the--are-you-saying look.

 


"Oh who have here, Im Yoona the Psychologist student before, I thought you have a work why you're messing the students here?" Amber just smirk at her she thinks she'll win this conversation.

 


"Mom, I didn't started it." When Yoona said the word 'Mom', Amber and Krystal got shock. Amber is really dead right now.

 

 

Ohhh That's why she's in here, because the outsider is not limit to go in this school unless there's a permission of it.

 


"Honey, didn't I said that call me when you're going here." The principal said in a soft voice which Yoona can take a look at her mother.

 


"Can you just let me explain mom?" Mrs. Boa nod.

 


"I was just visiting my girlfriend Krystal here and this Amber here wants to kiss my girlfriend, and she wants a fight so that's why we fight." Krystal felt happy because Yoona introduce her as her girlfriend to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter