Chapter 11

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I already text Krystal that i'm going to be late cause there was a traffic but the truth is there wasn't, I just want to surprise her. I ride the elevator and proceed to her Unit. Then I was surprised, I see Baby Jung talking to a guy. But then they happily talking to each other. I was about to go to her but the guy handed her a flower. Wait a minute? He bring a guitar and a flower?! There's nothing differenc so he will sing a song to my Baby Jung? In my curiosity i hide behind them and eavesdrop them.

 


(Lucky by Jason Mraz)
"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Everytime we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you i promise you, I will~~~

 

I'm lucky I'm In love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again."

 

Well i can say that he has a good voice, but wait that song? They're best friends before? Is that Kai he's talking last night and fall In love with each other. So they saying is that Baby Jung is inlove with him? But what about she said, that she likes me?

 

 

Then he hold Krystal hands. "Krystal, You know i really like you from the start that I've been courting you before and since now. I know this is embarrassing, but Krystal would you be my girlfriend?"

 


My knees are getting weak. It's like I'm froze on my spot. I see Krystal not saying any single word, I look into her eyes. But there's a mixed emotion there that i can't figured out. So please Baby Jung? Don't say yes for me please....please.

 

"I-ah...Yes, I wanna be your girlfriend!"

 

I don't know what to do right now, it pain me. How I wish I was the one who give you flower, and sing you a song that came from my heart but that guy beat me. Is this my third heartbreak? Really? AS IN NOW?

 


Then they ended up in hugging. I lowered my head to face the floor. I hope your happy with him. I got out of the building and go to the parking lot and head to the trash can.

 


I grip the flowers that i hold and throw it. I hold the guitar that i bring and hit it many times until it broke into pieces. And i can see people are looking at me. Well I don't care! I'm so broken right now. Why god do you have to do this to me. I'm so devastated. I needed some company, I grab my phone and dial Sooyoung number but no one answering it.

 


"Soo? please answer it!" God damn it!

 

 

There's one more person that listen to my problem and that is Jessica. I call her and thankfully she answer it. "Hello?"

 


"H-hi" I said while sobbing.

 


"Who is it?"

 


"It's me.. Y-yoona."

 


"Hey why is your voice like that, are you okay?" she ask in a worried tone. "Can we meet, I need you."

 


"Okay...meet me at the Han River okay?"

 


"Okay..."

 


I sigh, I Decided to just walk since i don't have a mood to drive or else if i drive i might ended up in coma.

 

---


Jessica's POV

 

Yoona called me. Oh no, her voice is not good. I think she cry, she needed my company so i said we'll meet at the Han River since it's peace in there. Well i was about to go home when Yoona called me. Yuri? Well she's a good friend, she always care for me, wait? is that Yuri sitting under the tree well it's 8 in the evening. Is that really Yuri? I can't see her clearly though so i walk near her and was right it was Yuri hugging her knees. I sat beside her.

 


"Hey are you okay?" I ask her and she look up a bit surprised. I know that this girl is a happy person but inside of her she's fragile, she have many problems inside her.

 


I don't wanna see her sad and there's one reason about it. It's all about her father.

 


"Sica? Is someone... out there willing to love me?"

 


"What are you talking about?"

 


"My father got angered at me. He punch me really hard because I accidentally broke her beautiful vase that i didn't want to happen he just uses me Sica he doesn't love me.." I feel sad about her. I just want her to feel happy.

 


"Sica-yah don't ever leave me okay?" She said and look at me and she was right because her beautiful face got punch by her own father. Now I pity her. What would i do to make her happy.

 


"I want you stay by my side, so please Jessica. I really love you, can you accept me and love me like the way i love you?" I was shock at the sudden question.

 

---


Yoona's POV

 

Is that Jessica walking alone? I was about to prank her but then i remembered her sister Krystal. I want to cry right now. I was about to approach her but then she walks at the girl sitting under the tree. Who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter