Chapter 24

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

"Can i get your number, you know i'll call you whenever i need you to do some work." Yoona ask scratching her nape while they're walking to Jinah's home.


"Oh sure, here it is." And they exchange numbers.


"Thank you so much for having a time with my son, you don't know that you make him happy." Jinah said and her son get inside.


"It's good to hear that, So? i'll see you tomorrow." Yoona said and Jinah kiss Yoona's cheek and immediately get inside.


Yoona just shrug it off, so she decided to go home too.


She sit at the couch and open her laptop, she have a message from unknown so she open it and read it.


"I don't know how to say this but i need your help, Woohyun keep bugging me to see you and he keep crying maybe you're the only one can stop him, i'll wait for you, open your Skype."


She chuckled and open her Skype.

~~~~~~~

Donghae take Jessica home because Jessica was angry at him, wanna know the reason? Well he don't know maybe Jessica is still jealous about earlier.


Jessica slam her bag in the floor when she get inside, she found Yoona's chatting someone in the Skype, she got curious and she lay in the couch to watch tv but she keep glancing at Yoona, Yoona didn't mind her at all. Jessica knows that the person who Yoona's chatting is the boy who she played with earlier so she decided to eavesdrop them.


"Cwan i cwall you Umma?" Yoona didn't get tired to find cute this boy.


"Of course you may, I don't have a son nor daughter so it's okay." Yoona said and Jessica look at her.


"Kyah! I'm hwappy, thwank ywo so mwuach Umma." The boy cutely said and Jessica melt because she found it cute too.


"You know what, it's getting late so you have to sleep right now Arrasseo?" Yoona ask and the boy smile at her.


"Bwut i want to twalk two ywo lwonger." Yoona's heart melt.


"You can call me on your mom's phone, it's bad for kids to not sleep early." Yoona said trying to convince the boy to sleep early.


"Owkay umma, gwoodnight, sweetdweams." The boy bid a goodbye and disappear.


"Thank you so much Mrs. Im for stopping him from crying." Jinah said behind.


"It's okay, but please when we're not in work just call me Yoona or whatever you may prepared just don't Mrs. Im it feels like i'm old." Yoona said and Jinah laugh.


"Okay Yoona, you should sleep also because you look so tired."


"I will, so i'll hung up now."


"Sure." And the chat ended.


"Why are you not sleeping yet in the bedroom?" Yoona ask Jessica and Jessica felt happy because Yoona talk to her.


"Why? I can sleep here in the couch." said Jessica.


"Then fine, you sleep here in the couch and i'm going to sleep in the bed." Before Yoona could go Jessica stop her immediately.


"I'm sleeping in the bed."


"Good."


Yoona then lay at the couch and closed her eyes.


"Goodnight Yoongie." Jessica said sweetly and that makes Yoona's tear started to pour to her relief Jessica didn't see it because the lights turn off.


"Night." Yoona replied coldly.


"Are you upset at me because i lied to you?" Jessica can't take it anymore so she ask Yoona.


Yoona sigh and said.


"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on i can't believe you." Yoona said still her eyes close and that makes Jessica to cry.


"Why Yoona? Why are you like this?" Jessica ask and Yoona sit up to faced her.


"Now you're asking me why am i like this, simple it's because of you." said Yoona.


"I know it's my fault that i cheated on you but you don't have to be cold towards me, we can be okay."


"Nope we're not going to be okay, If you're committed to somebody you don't allow yourself to find perfection in someone else, and you do the opposite." Yoona said coldly and lay again.


"Yoona, you still love me right?" Jessica ask hoping Yoona's still love her.


"I don't love you anymore it starts from the day you ignored me, period." Yoona lied.


Jessica then get inside her room and slam the door.


Yoona sat up and sigh.


"I'd still love you, you know that my love doesn't change for you but you do a wrong thing and we'll never change that." Yoona said to no one and get outside to inhale the fresh air.


After Jessica entered their room, all the emotion the pain, the guilty, the hurt she's feeling inside her has been released.

~~~~~~

Sooyoung's POV

As i was busy in the papers that i hold i jump in surprise when my phone ring.


"Geez! You phone! you scared me to death." I said to no one and answer the phone.


"Hello? Yup, really okay i'm going." I immediately get my keys and start the engine.


After parking my car in the police station, I get inside and the officers greet me then they led me in the private room and there was Uncle Yoongjae and Uncle Jonghyun sitting already they offer me the sit next to them and i quickly obliged.


"So? What's up now?" Uncle Jonghyun ask the officer.


"Mr. Jung i'm sorry that we can't bring him here because he always go to other places and he always stick to your daughter Jessica so if we caught him quickly your daughter will be in danger." I creased my brow, always stick in Jessica?


"Jessica? Who is he, do you know his name?" Uncle Yoongjae ask curiously.


I have a bad feeling about this, I wish that he's not the one in my mind.


"He's name is Lee Donghae." And my eyes went wide. So it's Donghae but why?


"D-Donghae? What did you say, are you sure?" Uncle Jonghyun ask still not believing.


"I show you the video right now. Here." He then show us the video.


"That's Yoona's car." He point Yoona's car and he's right.


"And there was a truck infront of her in the wrong way." He said pointing the four wheeler truck.


"And you can see the truck crash down on Yoona's car on purpose, then there's a guy who step out of the truck wearing a white hoodie jacket on top, a blue skinny jeans paired with sneakers." Well yeah he's right that's what we see.


"Can you zoom that guy." Uncle Yoongjae said and the officer nod.


And when he zoom the guy he's right it's Donghae, how could he do that to Yoona, Uncle Yoongjae stand up and said.


"I want you to get him in prison right now!"


"Mr. Im it's dangerous we don't know what he can do, please sit down and we'll make a plan." I pat Uncle Yoongjae signing him that it's going to be okay he nod and sit.


"How could he do that?! so that's why he steal Jessica away from Yoona quickly just like that, you're right he do that on purpose." Uncle Jonghyun said while gritting her teeth.


"If ever i'd catch that guy, I'm going to kill him for doing that to my daughter." Uncle Yoongjae said with a tone of annoyance.


"Mr. Im i heard that you will have a party later at night because of your successful business so that means there's Donghae with Jessica." The officer said.


"Uncle, should i call Yoona and tell about this?" I ask Uncle Yoongjae.


"No, not yet it will hard for her if she know it." I nod and think if i will say it to Yoona.


"I know what we're going to do! just do the following i'll say." The officer said and drink his coffee.


Lee Donghae, you're going to regret it.

~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The Ims and Jungs decided to have a party because their business is a successful now.


All the relatives, employee and etc. were already in the party having some fun.


Jessica and Donghae are sitting at one of the table.


"Are you mad at me?" Donghae ask Jessica.


"Nope, why?"


"It's just you didn't talk to me last night."


"I'm just not in a mood last night, I'm sorry." said Jessica.


"Oh no it's okay i understand." said Donghae.


Mr. Yoongjae and Mr. Jonghyun walk towards Jessica's table.


"I'm glad to see you here Donghae." Mr. Jonghyun said and smile at him which the latter felt confuse even Jessica because why her dad is smiling at her boyfriend.


"Thank you Mr. Jung." Donghae said politely.


"Call me Uncle." said Mr. Jonghyun.


"Jessica can we borrow your boyfriend for a second?" Mr. Im ask Jessica and Jessica slowly nod.


Jessica just watch them disappear, she felt confused that why would her father is so nice at her boyfriend but then she shrug it off and just look around if she see her wife.


Meanwhile Yoona meet Sooyoung at the party in the hall because Sooyoung wants to tell something important at her.


"Yoong? I have to tell you something." Soo said and Yoona signing her to go on.


"The police know the suspect... and it's Donghae." And Yoona's eyes went wide.


"W-what did you say? Where is he?!" Yoona ask angrily.


"Yoong calm down, the police were going to caught him but we have to do the plan first." said Sooyoung who's trying to calm down the angry Im Yoona and she felt scared because if Yoona is really angry then something gonna happen that you won't like.


"How are you going to calm me down?! I trusted her to Jessica and now he do that to me! Where is he ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter