Chapter 5

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update today! Wohhooooooo! Thanks for subscribing. I appreciate it A LOT.

----

 

Morning~~

 

My bestfriend keep insisting me to go to Bar to have some fun. I keep rejecting her because I don't want to. "Yoong! Please come with me." Here she go again, I sigh. "Why do you keep insisting me to go with you?"

 


"And why do you keep rejecting me?"

 


"It's because...."

 


"Because what?"

 


"Nothing." I reply."Fine, but give me a reason first."

 


"It's nothing I just can't."

 


"And why is that? you don't have a wife nor a girlfriend it's not like there's someone stopping you. Tell me did Tiffany tell you not to go to Bar?" She said. Yeah she's right. There's no one stopping me even Tiffany. "Fine, but why in a such place like that?"

 


"Do you remember the doctor when Tiffany gave birth to her baby? (Yoona nod) she owns this bar that were planning to go. I really like her Yoong so that's why I want you to come with me to meet her. That would be the happiest day of my life to introduce to my bestfriend who will going to be my girlfriend soon." I laugh at her antics.

 


"Alright I'm coming with you." I said and she smile widely. "Don't worry she already invite me besides I heard that she's with her friend that looks so hot." I smack her head.

 


"There's only one in my heart and that is Tiffany."

 


"Yeah yeah I know, Geez Yoong you don't have to smack my head." She glared at me and I laugh. "But wait looks like you two are in good terms now huh, what's her name?"

 


"It's Sunny, Lee Sunny. Well I keep insisting her to be my friend luckily she agreed."

 


"That's cool." I said. "Really really cool. Let's go now."

 


"Now?" I asked. "Yeah why? just cancel your sched for now. Let's go." She pull me then we left.

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Sunny! Stop doing that it's not suit you." Sunny here is my best friend she's a Doctor well her parents and my parents are close with each other because of business. She owns bar and that's why she keep annoying me to come with her. "Just this time Jessi. I will introduce you to Sooyoung."

 


"Introduce her to me if you two are together officially." I said coldly. "Tsk! You're unfair!"

 


"I have many things to do."

 


"Like what?" Sunny creased her brow. "Like shopping I mean... I have a meeting with a client."

 


"Geez Fine!" Finally she stop.

 


Then Krystal came out of nowhere.

 


"Oh Hi Sunny Unnie!" Krystal kiss sunny cheeks. "Hi Krys!" Sunny smile at Krystal.

 


"Hey Krys! do you have things to do later?" I ask her. "Nope why?"

 


"Why don't you go with Sunny later?"

 


"Where to?"

 


"Bar."

 


"Bar?! I'm on." Krystal exclaimed. "Kyah! You're such a hero baby Krys, change your clothes now." Krystal nodded and go to her room.

 


"Are you sure you're not coming with us?" Sunny ask me. "I'm definitely sure." I assure her.

 


"Fine! you know what I already see Sooyoung's friend she's beautiful you know if I don't have Sooyoung i'll court that girl."

 


"Like Seriously Sunny, you speak like you and Sooyoung are together now."

 


"Whatever! Her name is Y...."

 


"What Y? you don't know right?" I said and chuckled. "I know it, I just can't remember, Y is her first name."

 


"Enough for the Y! Krys are you done already?"

 


"5 minutes more I'm coming." She shout back. "Don't let my sister drink too much." I warn her you know my sister if she drink too much she gets drunk easily she even vomiting to someone she's with, I don't want that to happen again i'm her sister it's really embarrass for me.

 


"Of course! Count on me Jessie." She said. "I'm here." Krystal came out.

 


"You look so HOT." Sunny praise my sister. Who wouldn't she's wearing a crop top and a denim shorts paired with snickers. I pinch her tummy.

 


"Ouch! Unnie what was that?" She said while looking at her tummy that leaves a red Mark because of me. Bad Jessica! HAHAHA.

 


"Why do you dress like that? Is there someone out there waiting for you huh?"

 


"Anniyo!"

 


"Tsk! don't talk to much, you may go now." They bid a goodbye and left.

 


"Good! I'm going to sleep." I mumble and lay in my bed. "I miss Yoona's face already."

 

Let me introduce Jessica Jung to all of you. Hmm we all know that she loves fashion well she really is and she can be a model. She came from a well known family, What can we say about her? she's really beautiful, someone saying she's cold because of her cold aura but when you know her really well she's a kind hearted woman.

 


Krystal Jung sister of Jessica. She's college for now taking course of Psychologist like Yoona like she said she really likes Yoona, young and beautiful woman, beautiful indeed like her sister.

 

 

---

No One's POV

 

Loud music everywhere, some are drinking, dancing, and others are making out already. Sunny and Krystal are already sitting in the private room waiting for someone. Then the two slender girl finally arrive at the private room.

 


"Sorry Bunny we're late." Sooyoung said to the Sulking Sunny. "Yeah yeah, the important is you're here now." Sunny said smiling which Sooyoung smile widely.

 


While Krystal just stare at Yoona she really can't believe to what she see it's like she see a Goddess. "Oh, by the way Bunny this is my best friend Im Yoona. Yoong this is Lee Sunny." Sooyoung introduce Sunny to Yoona.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter