Chapter 17

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV


"You know what your problem is? You get attached, fast. And once you're attached to someone, you do everything you can to please them and make them happy. It's never been about what you want, it's always everyone's need before your own. You give out to many chances to people, who quite frankly, do not deserve them. They take advantage of you, and you become a pushover. But you're okay with that, because they're in your life and that's all you ever really wanted. And even they screw you over, you'll still be there for them. Because that's you, that who you are. Once you get attached to someone, they capture your heart and they always have a place there. And that is why it's hard for you to let him go."


"What will i do now? I really love him."


"It depends on you sweetie, you'll love him and you'll be hurt or move on so the pain you receive from him will be lessen, the choice is yours."


"I think i'll do the move on thing."


"If you finally decide that you'll not gonna love him then do the move on thing. There's so much time left to think just don't hurt yourself by choosing a choice that will change your life."


"Thank you so much Dr. Im, I'm leaving now." She bow and left.


I sigh, I have to finish my work and after that i will fetch my girl to have a dinner with my family.


I am so nervous and excited at the same time.


How many patients do i have to finish? so that i can fetch my girl right now.


"Dr. Im?" I look up and my mouth agape.


"Lee.... Minho?" Oh my god! He's Lee Minho the famous actor in Korea.


"I'm glad you know me." He said and smile.


"Of course you're famous here in our county but anyway have a sit." He nod and take a sit in front of me.


"So what's up?" I ask.


"I have a girlfriend and she's Bae Suzy." My eyes went wide.


So this is Bae Suzy's boyfriend but she didn't say that's she's taken oh maybe it's privacy.


"Lately she's been saying that she likes a girl who's psychologist."


Oh my freaking god.


Then he stared at me intently.


I gulp.


"And she's happy to meet that girl because she realize that i've been important to her life."


"So? What's the connection with that to me?"


"Thank you for saving her life at the beach."


Did he knows that i do CPR to his girlfriend? Oh my i'm going to be dead, I'm not gonna win in this guy.


"You're welcome with that." I said in normal tone.


And he smile, it's good that he's not staring at me like that.


"My girlfriend is pretty and a lot of boys want her do i have to get rid of them so that they stay away from her?"


"No need to get rid of them, I know your girl is pretty and you're right too that a lot of boys want her, that's another reason to treat her right. At least you got what they can't have."


"And she's a jealous girlfriend." He said.


"A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, then someone else has hers." I said causally.


I mean what is his point to go in here? Ah maybe he don't want her girlfriend to broke up with him.


"And i hurt her but luckily she doesn't break up with me."


"If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you. She is the one."


"I know that she's the only one, thanks again Dr. Im"


He flashed me his smile.


"You're always welcome." I stand up and shake his hands.


And he left.


I shook my head, that guy is making me nervous right now.


Then my phone beep indicating a message and it's from my friend Bae Irene so i decided to read it.


"Hey Dr. Im :)"
-(Bae Irene)


I chuckled, because she only call me Dr if she needs my help.


"What's up?"


I replied.


"My crush texted me saying hi, what would i say?"
-(Bae Irene)


See!


"Say hi back, you freak. Don't overthink it."


"With or without a smiley face?"
-(Bae Irene)


"Obviously put the smiley or else he might think you're mad. But the smiley might be too aggressive so just do a regular one, not the fancy emoji one. And don't wink, you're not ."


"Thank you so much Dr. Im :)"
-(Bae Irene)


I decided not to reply her back because she's busy with that guy who happen to be her crush.


Then Soo suddenly came inside.


"How many patients do i have to finish before i'm done from my work?" I ask.


"Actually you're done."


"Cool." I said and ready to pack my belongings.


"Excited much huh?" She ask.


"Well absolutely i have to fetch her first."


"If you could choose between brains and money, which one you choose?" She ask and i creased my brow.


"Money." I said.


"I would choose brains."


"Yeah everyone chooses what they don't have." I said sarcastically and she gave me her glare.


I laugh, it's fun to .


"Anyway, Soo i want to try this sweety lines that i want to say to Jessica."


"And?" She ask.


"You know that i never tried this before in my whole life even in my ex, so let's have a try... Example you're Jessica and me as myself."


"Sure, bring it on." She said.


"Babe close your eyes."


"Okay." She said and she follow what i say.


"What do you see?" I ask and she doesn't even saying any single word.


Is she mute?


"Answer me." I said patiently waiting for her to answer.


"Man how the do you think i'm going to respond if my eyes are closed." She said and i smack her head.


This is ridiculous she's taking it seriously.


"Yah what was that for?" She said irritated.


"You're taking it seriously but anyway i'm going now." I said and leave her dumbfounded.


Aish! I think i never gonna do that sweety lines ever again.


So i decided to fetch Jessica.

~~~~~
Jessica's POV

Yoongie's gonna fetch me in any minute. I'm really nervous right now what if her parents don't like me? Aish! I'm going to be crazy.


What should i wear? Jeans? God! So i decided to wear the elegant black dress that i buy last month.


I zip the zipper and stand In front of the mirror checking myself if i look good enough for her and to her family.


I wear the black heels since it fits with the black dress.


"I'm so beautiful!" I exclaimed and smile at the mirror.


And after some minute someone ring the doorbell i open it only to see.... Yoongie mouth agape.


"Hey, don't look at me like that." I said and kiss her cheeks.


"It's just Wow... you're so gorgeous.." She said and i smile.


"I already know that, but thanks anyway" I said and chuckled.


"So let's go?" She ask and i nod.


We take the elevator and she open her car door for me.


"Babe?" She called me and start the engine.


"What?" I ask.


"Close your eyes." I don't know what's into her but i just obliged her.


"What do you see?" She ask.


"Nothing." You know that when you close your eyes you don't see anything and it's just black.


"Well, that's my life without you." I blush at her statement.


"Tsk. Corny, but it's sweet." I smile and peck her lips.


"Woohhh! it works, it really works!" She smile like a kid and i just creased my brow.


"What are you talking about?" I ask.


"This is my first-time to try a sweety lines."


"Awww.... it's really good that i'm the first one who receive such a sweety lines from you Yoongie." I said and hold her face by my both hands.


"Just for you Sica-yah." She said and kiss my lips, i responded until we pulled apart.


"Alright, we have to go now." I said and sit straight, she nod.


Her eyes were focus on road while me is totally nervous right now.


"Hey are you alright?" Yoona ask me.


"Yes i'm alright, it's just i'm nervous."


Then she squeeze my hand.


"Why do you feel nervous?"


"What if they don't like me?" I ask.


"Trust me they will gonna like you i really swear."


"You think so?"


"Yup, so stop feeling nervous you're making me feel worried." She said and focus again on the road.


"Okay, I'm sorry.." And minutes has passed we arrive at her house i mean i think this is a mansion.


She open the car door for me again and intertwined our hands.


"Yoongie i'm so freaking nervous."


"Yah! Sica-yah we're just going to have a dinner so don't be nervous okay, besides i'm here beside you." She smile and i smile.


Hayst! I wish they would like me.


We go inside her house and the maid greeted us i smile for return.


"Ms. Im you're mom and dad are already in the dining area waiting for you." The maid said behind.


Yoona just nod and we head towards the dinning area where you can see her parents are already sitting.


"Oh honey you're here!" Her mother stand up and hug Yoona.


"So? Mom and dad this is Jessica Jung my girlfriend." Yoona introduce me to her mother and her mother hug me tight.


"Oh Jessica, you're so beautiful." Her mother exclaimed and let me sit at the chair beside Yoona.


"Thanks Mrs. Im." I said with a smile.


"I would be happy if you call me mom." She giggled and i chuckled.


"Alright... M-mom." I said shyly.


"That's good." She said and the maid started to put the foods in our table.


"It's nice meeting you Jessica Jung." Yoona's father shake my hand which i accepted.


"It's my honor too Mr. Im." And he chuckled.


"Well you call my wife mom so call me dad too." He said and drink his wine i just nod.


I think they already like me. Lol


"I'm really happy to meet you Jessica but when can we meet your parents?" He ask while eating his food.


Yoona grabs my hand and squeeze it.


"I'm going to call them if they have a time." I said casually.


"Okay... I'm waiting for that." He smile and continue to eat.


"Yoong, You know what that i always support you on what you may be doing but i'm still wishing that one day you'll manage my company since you're my only daughter." Mr. Im said and take a look at Yoona.


"You don't have to push her if she don't want." Mrs. Im said.


"Well... actually i will manage your company." Yoona said and drink her wine.


I am just eating and listening to their conversation.


"What about your work?" Her mother ask.


"It's okay mom... I can do both, I'm going to be Psychologist in daytime and working in company at nighttime." I look at her i mean she can do that both? Working is really tired like hell.


"Are you sure? You're going to tired yourself." Good statement Mrs. Im i mean mom. Lol


"It's really okay mom." Yoona said and the dinner went well, i thought that i'm going to be nervous all the time but it seems that i feel comfortable with them.


"I'm really glad that you'll manage my company, don't worry i'll gave you more salary."


After dinner Mrs. Im decided to talk to Yoona first so i'm the one who left and her father.


"I really like you Jessica to be my girlfriend's daughter." Mr. Im said and smile at me.


Oh God! I thought they will not gonna like me.


"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it Mr.. d-dad." I said and he chuckled.


"If my daughter propose to you i would really love that i'll give you my blessings."


"It's still early, we're just together yesterday..." I said and laugh.


"Well, I know that it will come in time. But yeah you're right it's still early, I'm just saying that i'm so proud of my daughter that she chose you." He said and i smile.


"Thank you so much again dad." I think i'm comfortable calling him dad.


"So yeah you two will be strong always, I'm going now, i have to sleep early." He hug me and left.


That was awesome!


Then Yoona came behind.


"So, what happen to you and to my dad?" She ask and i hug her.


"Yoongie your father likes me to be your girlfriend and i'm so happy." I exclaimed and kiss her cheeks.


"See they will gonna like you." Then she ruffle my head.


"How about your mom? Did she likes me?"


"No, she didn't like you..." I'm shock when her mother didn't like me.


"She loves you to be my girlfriend." She added and i sigh in relief.


"Yah! you're making fun of me." I said and folded my arms in my chest.


"Hahahaha, forgave me please the important is they like you to be my girlfriend." I smile at her.


"So? I have to take you home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter