Chapter 20

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Tomorrow is the wedding of Yoona and Jessica, The Jung family decided that Jessica will stay with them for just one day and Jessica agreed, while Yoona is in her Unit with Sooyoung who's sleeping with her since Jessica doesn't want Yoona to be alone.

~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow morning~~~

 

Now is the day that everybody wants to happen, it's Jessica and Yoona's wedding day.


Jessica who's excited much wake up early so that she'll not gonna be late in her wedding, after the make up done Jessica wear her gown, she's really excited to get married with Yoona.


Then after that she arrive at the church with her family and you can see that the guest were already there even Tiffany and her family, she's nervous as hell.


"Jessie you're so beautiful." Sunny said to Jessica who's standing in the door beside her father who's talking to Mr. Im.


"I know that already, but do you take care all the secret earphone?" Jessica ask Sunny.


"Of course you pabo, but why do you have to put the secret earphone on the table where there is guest?"


"I'm installing a secret earphone on every table and whoever says something bad about my dress, hair and make up. I'm taking off my heels and coming down to slap a ."


Sunny laugh because of her best friend attitude.


"You're so smart Jessie!"


"I know, but where's Yoong and Soo? Why are we not starting yet?" Jessica ask as she didn't see the face of her fiance.


"Oh my god! I forgot to call Sooyoungie, give me a second i'll call her." Sunny then excuse herself.


"No one's answering it, What the hell did happen?" Sunny then said when she came back, then Jessica's heart beat faster, she's thinking if why Yoona is not here yet she should go here early than her.

~~~~~~

"Im Yoona we're going to be late, Wake up because it's your wedding!" Sooyoung shout when she realize that they were going to be late as in freaking late!


Yoona got up immediately and go to the bathroom. She hurriedly brush her teeth and after that she gets her clothes and wear it.


When she and Soo done in to their clothes even they forget to fix their collar they didn't mind it because the important is they have to get to church right now, yes they decided to wear a tuxedo since they're the man in the relationship.


Sooyoung immediately start the engine and Yoona we're freaking out, so she called Jessica.

~~~~~~~

After Jessica take the call she sigh in relief.


"They're here." Sunny said while pulling Sooyoung behind her.


Yoona then meet Jessica's eyes, she then take a look at Jessica for a second, she sweetly smile at her fiance and Jessica do the same.


When Jessica see the collar in Yoona's clothes she help Yoona fixing her collar.


"Yah! you're freaking late." Yoona didn't mind her fiance and just staring at her.


"You're so gorgeous Sica." Jessica peck her lips and smile.


"Thank you Yoongie, so shall we start now?" Yoona nod.


"You should go now Yoona." Mr. Jung said and Yoona take a look at Jessica first before she go to her spot.


Yoona watch Jessica as she's walking in the aisle with her father beside her.

~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

My God, she's beautiful. Don't cry, don't cry... i'm crying. Oh well, maybe i can't get it out now before i say my vows, she's here let's do this ! Ok, says the vows and don't up.


I ended up having to stop in the middle of my vows because i couldn't stop crying and sounded like a Muppet.


Then after the wedding, we're in the reception, The father should tell everyone what they're feeling when me and Jessica finally get married and it's Jessica's father first.


"How i feel? I felt all the feelings pride, joy, but also sadness because even though i was happy for my daughter and i liked her fiance very much, there was a sense of loss. I knew that after we finished the walk, she was officially someone responsibility, and i wasn't ready to give up my little girl." Mr. Jung said and he realize he's crying the guest chuckled and Jessica immediately hug her father because she's touch at what her father say.


And now it's my father turn.


"I'm so thankful that all of you came in my only daughter wedding with Jessica, I was proud, and so happy, my daughter had accomplished so much by her wedding day, and i knew she was about to see another dream come true. I was so glad i got to literally help her take the steps toward that dream." He then hug me in his embrace.


I'm so happy that i am finally married. Jessica's surname is IM, we can have a freaking baby if we talk to Sunny, it would be awesome if we make a love first, right? Hahaha.


The wedding went well (I just don't have any ideas in wedding lol forgave me) The guest congratulate the two, and now is their honeymoon.

~~~~~~~

"So Yoongie? What are we going to do now?" Jessica ask pretending she don't know what to do.


"You'll see." Yoona said and smirk.


Yoona moved close to Jessica's face and captured her lips in which Jessica gladly return. The kiss turn into a hot and passionate one. Yoona's tounge asked for an entrance in which Jessica immediately have permission to. The shorter girl slightly moaned with her eyes closed in pleasure.


Skip~~~ (Aish! I don't know what to say next XD)

~~~~~~~

Yoona then stirred from her sleep, she sat up and a smile was written on her face, because she have a good night with Jessica she look at Jessica who's cutely sleeping so when you married you have to do your responsibility.


She peck Jessica's lips silently and do her morning routine, since there's many ingredients in their refrigerator that Yoona's mom buy she will cook breakfast for them.


And the dish will be Deonjang soup (Soybean soup vegetables) cooked rice, Kimchi, Bean spout side dish, Spinach side dish, steamed egg and roasted fish.


Yup, Yoona cook all of that, she put the food in the tables perfectly.


Meanwhile Jessica awake from the sudden smell of food, she got up and see Yoona in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them.


She smile and kiss Yoona's lips.


"Good morning Yoongie!" Jessica greet Yoona cheerfully and sit at the chair.


"Good morning too Princess, looks like you're happy because you got a good sleep last night." Yoona said and Jessica immediately eat.


"Of course who wouldn't? Because my wife was so naughty last night, and by the way it's delicious." Yoona then giggled at her.


"Thanks, Woah... slow down there Sica... eat slowly, you might throw up." Yoona said worriedly as Jessica keep eating the food in non-stop.


And then Jessica's mouth was full of food, when she finish all the dish that Yoona's made she felt something in her stomach she hurriedly go to the bathroom and puke on the toilet.


Yoona then follow her behind and help her, she caress the back of Jessica.


"Aish, now you puke i said eat slowly." Yoona said.


Jessica then stand to wash her face and mouth.


"I can't help it, your food was delicious."


"Yah i know but still.. Let me get you water first." Jessica nod and Yoona left.


Then Yoona get a water and handed it to Jessica which she gladly accepted.


"I think i'm pregnant." Jessica said and instead Yoona got shocked she laugh really hard which Jessica found annoying.


"Yah! Why are you laughing, I'm serious here." Jessica said seriously that made Yoona stop from laughing.


"It's impossible... we're a same girl so why are you saying like that?" Yoona ask.


"Yeah you're right... It's just i think i want a child." Yoona almost choke up when she hear that.


"You were? Then let's go to bed and do.." Before Yoona could finish her words Jessica slap her arm. Yoona can't stop laughing.


"I'm really serious Yoong, I want to have a child!" Jessica said in firm tone.


"Why? Why do you want to have a child?"


"You know me and Tiffany got time each other yesterday like chatting and then i got a time to played with her son, it's so happy when you have a kids who you played with it makes me happy, so that's why i want to have a child Yoong." Yoona then feel that Jessica wants a child, so what are they waiting for? and besides there's nothing wrong with Yoona if Jessica wants this.


"Let's go to Sunny now, What do you think?" Jessica then smile at her.


"Really? I'm going to take a bath first." Jessica hurriedly go to the bathroom and Yoona shook her head in disbelief.


"She really wants it huh? Well, let me think.. No don't think of it, I want to have a child too." Yoona mumble and wash all the dishes before Jessica finish.

~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

Now i know that Jessica really meant what she said, when i was driving and she's beside me and I keep glancing at her because she's being to quiet i see what she was staring it's a family where there is a mother, father and a kids. I look at the side mirror to see her face and her eyes were full of insecurity inside it.


"Jessie! Don't you worry, I'm getting finish on it so you'll have to wait." Sunny said as we arrived at her hospital and there's Sooyoung with her.


"Sica-yah we can wait right?" Yoona ask her wife who's staying quiet again.


"O-of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter