Chapter 23

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since i've done this chapter 23 and i was thankful to all of you on how you all commented in my story, here it is, hope you like it. =)

~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

 

I'm still here sitting alone, my throat is choking up, I can't even speak. I'm blankly looking at the sky and crying.


I try to forget, I keep telling myself to stop i'm wounded inside and i'm burning inside but you're image comes back to my heart.


It doesn't matter if you forget me, I will be okay after a few days.


I miss you, I want to stop and forget like i'm going to be crazy.


I'm tired... I'm so tired that my tears cover my eyes.


Even now your image still remains, I've erased the thoughts about you, but keep coming again, I will be okay, if time passed i can forget you, just like ice my heart melted.


Why can't i forget you, I'm so tired Jessica, I'm not gonna bothered you again, let's just wait the divorce paper and i'll sign it. I hope you're happy with him.


I felt my phone ring and it's Soo so i answer it.


"Yoong i keep calling you many times and you didn't answer it, are you okay?" She ask me.


Then i felt my tears started to pour again.


"I'm sorry Soo, I break my promise that i cry." I said still crying.


"What's going on, where are you right now?"


"At the park."


"Stay still, I'm coming." She said and i hung up.


Then i felt my eyes were so tired, it's like they want me to close it so i close it.


I love you Jessica.

~~~~~~~

No One's POV


"There she is." Sunny point where Yoona was.


Krystal run and approach Yoona who's sitting while her eyes closed.


Sooyoung call her name and shake her shoulder but Yoona's not talking instead she fell in the bench.


Sunny then touch her forehead.


"She's burning, we should bring her to our house since i have medicine there." Sooyoung nod and help Yoona to stand.

~~~~~~~

"Is she going to be okay?" Krystal ask still holding Yoona's hand.


"She is Krys don't worry she's getting stable soon maybe tomorrow." Sunny said and look at Yoona.


"I felt sad for her, she's trying her best to court Jessica but she's just ignoring her." Sooyoung said.


And there was a silence on it.


"Krys! It's getting late, you should go home now." Sunny said patting Krystal back.


"Take care of her Sunny Unnie."


"We will." And Krystal left.

~~~~~~~

The Jungs family were in the living room watching TV, Jesscia is sitting comfortable in the couch texting her boyfriend.


Krystal get inside and slam the door which her family flinched.


"Yah Krystal how dare you to slam the door just like that?!" Jessica feeling annoyed at her sister behavior stand up and ask her almost shouting.


Mr. and Mrs. Jung stand up to stop them.


Krystal sigh and turned to face her she walks closer to Jessica.


"And why do you care?" Krystal fight back.


"Why do i care? Good question, What is wrong with you these days?" Jessica don't want to lose in this conversation.


"Me? I'm the one who's asking you that, What is wrong with you these days, why did you betrayed Yoona Unnie." And Jessica face immediately turn into normal.


"See! Now i'm regretting, if only i knew that you'll do this to her I shouldn't break up with her before. Then what did you do? You just let that guy enter in your heart, why? because you miss loving someone, why? Because you want to be happy, why? Because you want Yoona see you happy instead crying. You're so selfish Unnie, you didn't even care what will Yoona Unnie feel." Krystal said starting to cry, Mrs. Jung go to her and caress her back.


"Why are you always think of Yoona? Because she got into coma then what about me, you don't know how i feel when Yoona is in coma, you don't know how it hurts to see Yoona lying in bed helplessly." Jessica said starting to cry too.


"You don't know how Yoona feels when she fight for her life, just to get alive to be with you because she is your strength she can't stand leaving you with some other guy but what did you do? Do you know that you do is a sin from god?! You cheated on her, how could you do that." Krystal said shouting.


"This is not my fault! This is her fault! I wait longer for her because i miss her but she didn't wake up instead there's Donghae who's with me always, comforting me." Krystal then slap Jessica, which the latter, her mother and father got shock.


"Soojung, you shouldn't do that." Mr. Jung said trying to stop the two from fighting.


"But it's too much dad, Don't you ever said that it's Yoona's fault because she isn't it's yours, because you're an unfaithful wife to her, you're selfish." Krystal said and ready to get upstairs but she stop from her track and face her sister again.


"Before i forgot, thank you for ignoring all the efforts that Yoona's made because guess what you just made her sick." Krystal said glaring at her sister.


"What do you mean Soojung?" Mr. Jung look at Jessica and turn to look at Krystal.


"Yoona texted your KIND DAUGHTER that she'll meet her at the park because Yoona will say something at her but your KIND DAUGHTER didn't even bother to text her back and Yoona knows that your KIND DAUGHTER will came so she wait until night and when we get there because Soo Unnie called her we see her in the bench sitting and we realized she's sick and she fell asleep at the bench." She said then take a look at her sister.


"Do you not pity her? She just finish experience in coma and now she's freaking sick because of you, anyway thanks for letting Yoona Unnie go because i'll get her back to me as soon as possible." Krystal said seriously and go upstairs.


Mr. Jung look at Jessica for a second and say.


"I'm so disappointed at you, if you love that guy then i let you with him, I don't really care about you anymore."


Mrs. Jung will ready to approach Jessica to comfort her but Mr. Jung say.


"Don't you ever comfort your daughter, leave her alone to that guy, come on." Mr. Jung then pull his wife to go upstairs leaving Jessica.


Jessica then cried, she's really hurt, she don't know why she's hurting as hell. She don't know if she's really hurt of what her sister say, her father say, or about Yoona. She don't know what to do so she call Donghae to stay with her and Jessica decided to stay at Donghae Unit.

~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

I stirred from my sleep and realize i'm in bed, i turn left and see Soo beside me sleeping, I smile now i feel i always add burden to her, don't worry S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter