Chapter 25

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm updated it again since i will be having a new story and since I have saved this, here it is..

~~~~~~

 

Yoona's POV


Jessica Jung the only one in my heart. She make me happy and at the same time she make me hurt. I know that she cheated on me, and betrayed me when i'm fighting for my life. But what can i do i really love her so much she's my wife after all if you all asking me why do i have to stay with Jessica since she betrayed me well call me stupid or what, at first i don't understand why did she do that since everything's was perfect for us but as a psychologist i've been understand her, she don't want to be alone, she don't want to be left by someone who she really love. All relationships have been experience that i'm just unlucky that cheating will walk to our life and changed our life, you may know that a husband and wife have problem and the reason was cheating after that they'd still give their self a chance to work it out again and change for the better since the one or the other one learn their lessons and everything was perfect again. It's because you have to understand and forgive or else if you release your anger or you want to take a revenge then the situation will be getting much worst than you've expected, better think twice.

 


No One's POV

 


Jessica and Yoona are good each other now but they don't know if they're got back together again.

 

The Ims and Jungs have a dinner tonight but they didn't invite Jessica because they're still disappointed at her but Yoona didn't let this happen she keep persuading Jessica that she have to come because Jessica is part of the family at first Jessica don't want but then Yoona made her puppy eyes that Jessica can't resist so that's why Jessica agreed into her and when the Yoonsic arrived at the Mansion they were just staring at Jessica while Jessica just lowered her head, Yoona grabs Jessicas hand and that makes her look up at Yoona, Yoona smile at her and turn to her family.

 

"I know all of you were so disappointed at her, i know that all of you just pretend that she doesn't exist after all, I know you all doing this to her because she cheated on me, for me it hurts like hell that she betrayed me but she have her reasons why she do that and no matter what i get angry at her i'd still forgive her because she's my wife after all and i can see from your eyes that you badly misses her and want to hug her so i want you all to be okay, she's regretting it all so i wish you can forgive her now since i forgave her already." Yoona said and the Jungs walk closer to Jessica and hug her really tight, even Krystal was crying.


Yoona smile at the sight of them, then her father pat her back and smile at her.


"Great job eh~ You really love her are you?" Mr. Im ask her daughter.


"I really am dad." said Yoona.


"What about the divorce paper, are you going to sign it?" Yoona look at her father and said.


"Nope, I don't want to and i know she don't want to."


"Good. Are you two okay now?"


"It's complicated dad."


"Eh? Complicated why don't you just talk to her straight."


"I know, don't worry i will."


"I'm so proud of you Yoong."


"Thanks dad." Yoona smile and take a look at Jessica who's smiling at her.

~~~~~~~

When Jessica and Yoona got home, Jessica take this opportunity and hug Yoona tight.


"Thank you for helping me." Yoona caress her back and kiss Jessica's head.


"It's okay, it's good that you and your family are okay now." Jessica release herself and stare at Yoona.


"I know, but honestly Yoong answer me, what are we right now?" Yoona want to answer her straight but she want to wife.


"You are my wife. Right?" Jessica felt disappointed and get in her room, Yoona laugh when Jessica is out of her sight.


Yoona follow Jessica who's taking off her jacket and when Jessica notice Yoona is in the door she gave her icy glare but Yoona didn't felt scared at all instead she walks closer to Jessica and.


"Don't walk closer to me, I hate you." Jessica coldly said, Yoona laugh really hard.


"Eh? You hate your beautiful wife Im Yoona?" Yoona walk closer to Jessica until Jessica lean her back in the wall which means she's trapped by her own wife, their face now is just an inch away, Jessica can feel Yoona's breath to her lips.


"I'm sorry i still love you, so i will return the question to you, what are we right now?" Yoona ask and Jessica kiss her lips signing Yoona to go in the bed which the latter obliged.


You know what happen next.

~~~~~~~

Yoona go to office smiling like an idiot while Sooyoung is beside her who's arching her brow at the sight of her crazy best friend.


"You seems like you win in the lottery." Sooyoung said as they walk heading to Yoona's office.


"It's more than that, guess what me and Jessica are okay now." Yoona jump like a kid and there was Sooyoung who keep stopping her best friend to jump.


"Stop jumping, you look like crazy." Yoona glared at her and Sooyoung just laugh.


"Well it's good to hear that, congratulations." Sooyoung added.


"Wait it's that Tyler Kwon? Why is he standing in my office?" Yoona point where was Tyler and Sooyoung take a look at it.


"He really is, looks like he have something to tell you, let's go." Yoona nod and walks towards Tyler.


"Mrs. Im can i talk to you?" Tyler ask politely.


"Let's get inside." Yoona get inside her office.


Sooyoung pull Tyler shirt and get inside.

~~~~~~~


Meanwhile when Jessica arrived at the company she see her best friend walking inside so she hurriedly get to Sunny's side.


"Hi Sunny-yah!" Jessica beam a smile and Sunny creased her brow.


"You look so happy?" ask Sunny.


"I am." She smiled a genuine one.


"And why is that?" Sunny asked.


"I just feel energized." She gave a smile to the questioning girl.


"If you say so." Sunny was sure that there is more to it that just feeling energized but she decided to shrug it off. She also took notice that Jessica seems to be blooming like a girl who is in love.


"By the way, are you going to visit your Sooyoungie?" ask Jessica.


"Yup i am." They just walk and when Jessica noticed the presence of her client who's Tyler she stop Sunny from her track.


"I think there's something wrong inside, let's eavesdrop them." Sunny nod and they just watch the three who's talking seriously.


"Mrs. Im i can't take it anymore, I really have a feelings for your wife." All of their eyes went wide after they hear the confession of him.


"You? You have? Wahahahaha. You're handsome really, really really handsome, try to court her maybe you will get her yes, you're funny, you're so handsome i'm so proud of you." Sooyoung said sarcastically between her laughs.


Yoona don't want to make a scene so she calm herself and sigh.


"I know, I can tell it from the look in your eyes. Mr. Kwon she have a wife already so you should stop that feelings of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter