Chapter 12

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I can sense that Yoona was avoiding me because i'm not dense, I'm really sure that i see her last night at the road but maybe she is not the one who i saw.

 


Yuri? Yey! I'm not single anymore. I'm taken now with Yuri, i pity her last night because i don't want her to be hurt so when she confessed to me i say yes. I don't know why but i just say that i love her too. I know this is wrong because i love Yoona already but she doesn't even giving me a motive that she likes me i don't want to give myself a hope that she will love me or like me back, maybe i will love Yuri like the way she love me.

 


We decided to tell Krys about us at the Cafe, and she says she's going to say something important to me too, so i think it's the right timing to talk about it.

 

---

 

Krystal POV

 

It's good that Yoongie called me but why is her voice sounds cold. Does she hate me? But why, She didn't even come in here. I'm surprised last night because i see Kai holding a bouquet of flowers and having a guitar he gave me the flower and sing a song for me.

 


He do that because he loves me, I answer yes because the reason is Unnie, i know that Unnie loves Yoongie, I know that she's going to be happy with her so i let go Yoongie for her. And now she say she's going to say something important to me well me too.

 


Then someone ring the doorbell. I go and look who it was... And it's Kai smiling at me.

 


"Hi Babe!" Well we're together now.

 


"Oh hello Babe." I greet him and he kiss me in the cheeks.

 


"So? Are we going to tell your sister about us?" He ask.

 


"Yes and it's today, we're going to the Cafe and talk about that." He nod.

 


"Unnie, let's go!" Unnie walk to us and was surprised that she see Kai. "Hi Jessica Noona."

 


"Oh hi Kai, wanna join us?" She ask.

 


"Of course, I loved to. Let's go to my car." We nod and drive all the way to the Cafe.

 


I miss Yoongie right now.

 

---

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I and IU the ex girlfriend of my best friend Im Yoona are sitting right now at the Cafe of Kwon Yuri.

 


I already tell IU about what happened to Yoong yesterday and she even cry if only you didn't break up with her maybe she will not gonna be like this but people come and go and that's life.

 


"Are you sure Yoong's going here?" She ask.

 


"I really don't know, if she comes here maybe she have change, I mean if i were her i would totally in pain right now like i'm going to stayed in my room and locked the door."

 


"I hope she's fine."

 


"You know what, I have senses that Yoong's gonna come here."

 


"What do you mean?"

 


"I don't know, it's just pop out of my mind... And woah is that the Jungsis with Yuri and with a guy?" I was surprise when someone enter the Cafe.

 


Is this Krystal boyfriend since the guy was putting his hand on Krystal waist, I really didn't surprised that Yuri and Jessica will be together.

 


"Soo?" I faced IU and i see that she's angry right now. "What?"

 


"Is it okay if i make a fight in public?"

 


"Hey don't do that."

 


"Why?" She ask me still angry. This girl is scary.

 


"I-it's really embarrass for me you know because i'm the one who's with you right now, they will start making gossip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter