Chapter 8

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

"Ding Dong" The doorbell can be heard inside.

 

 

"Who the is that? Did she/he know that it's pass midnight?!" Sooyoung got up and walk to the door only to see a drunken Yoona. "WHAT THE HELL IM YOONA?!"

 

 

"Yow! Shikshin Buddy!" Sooyoung help Yoona to walk and lay her in the guest room.

 

 

"Tiffany please... Don't leave me." Yoona said while her eyes still close.

 

 

"You let her go are you? What a stupid decision Yoong, just don't get yourself hurt again because it pains me to see you like this." Sooyoung said while her arms are crossed.

 

 

"Sleep tight Buddy!" She sigh and go back to her room.

 

---

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

 

"Argh! My head hurts" ! Did I drink last night? I grab my phone and see 9 missed calls from mom and 1 message from Sooyoung.

 

 

I quickly call my mom because I know that she's worried at me right now. "Mom? Yeah.. I sleep at friend place I guess? You visit my unit... Okay bye." Where the hell is this room? So I decided to read the message from Sooyoung.

 

 

"You're guessing where are you right now right? Oh come on I'll smack your head, go downstairs and eat breakfast with me."

-(Shikshin Buddy)

 

 

I smile at her caring attitude. I go downstairs and was right that I'm in her place. 

 

 

"Oh you're awake! Sit here and sat beside me and we'll talk about what happened yesterday." I gulp.

 

 

"You're pancakes are delicious!" I exclaimed ignoring she said earlier.

 

 

"Oh come on Yoong, don't be dense so what happened yesterday?" There's no way that I can ignored this question.

 

 

"You know it's Tiffany, that's why I ended up in here." She sip her coffee.

 

 

"Wake up Yoong! I know it's hurt to lose someone you love but accept the fact that you and Tiffany weren't meant to be." I want to cry right now because I remembered Tiffany but I don't want Sooyoung see me crying.

 

 

I hesitantly nod. "Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter