Chapter 7

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile~

 

The Jungsis arrived at their Unit. Krystal is totally nervous because her sister wants to talk to her and the main reason is about earlier.

 


"Explain!" Jessica folded her arms and look at Krystal intently.

 


"That Amber Liu is staring at me like she wants to eat me that I feel uncomfortable so I nudge Yoona Unnie to help me out there then in exact timing when Amber ask if I have someone Yoona Unnie beat me up and said I was her girlfriend and when she's about to leave she whisper at me saying Just Act, so Yoona Unnie do that so that Amber Liu won't get near me." Jealous is plastered on Jessica's face.

 


"Why Yoona, why not me?"

 


"You're busy talking to that Yuri Unnie and you even give her your number."

 


"Why not she's a good friend."

 


"You just met her Unnie, what about Yoona Unnie you don't like her anymore?"

 


"Krys! Yuri is just a friend of mine nothing more compared to Yoona I love."

 


"But you just give her a motive that if she court you, you'll answer her."

 


"Krys she's not courting me."

 


"She likes you, so she will court you."

 


"Yah I know, don't worry I'll control things smoothly." Krystal just nod at her sister. "Unnie my friend invited me to go shopping will you let me go?"

 


"Just go home early." Krystal hug her sister and leave.

 

---


Jessica's POV

 

My phone vibrate indicating a message from unknown.

 


"Hey Jessica it's me Yuri. Sleep early to maintain your health, goodnight my princess :)"

 


I just smile at her conservative attitude but I'm gonna be happy if Yoona texted me that kind of message. I put my phone down.

 


"Speaking of Yoona, what could she be doing now?"

 


"Should I text her?" I ask to no one and grab my phone.

 


"No way, my ego is big." I sigh. I decided to open my weibo, I scroll some pictures then I see Yoona's post. Sitting in the swing at the playground alone.

 


"I know this place, Krys and I are oftentimes going to that place when we were young." So I decided to go there, I grab my jacket and keys.

 


"You're not going to be alone my Dear." I mumble and drive all the way there.

 

---


No One's POV

 

The slender girl was sitting alone in the swing to let her stress out. So many things happen to her. First it was IU her ex girlfriend.

 

Flashback~

 

"Oh Yoong! you came. I really miss you." IU said while staring at Yoona's face she was about to hug the girl but Yoona stop her.


"Can you just go get straight to the point?" Yoona's face is cold. IU didn't have to ask because she knows Yoona hate her for leaving her. "I... I just want you to come back to me." Yoona is not surprise because she was already expecting this.

 


"I'm sorry but I'm already tired." IU know the reason is but she wants to hear it from Yoona. "What.. d-do you mean?"

 


"I don't love you anymore." That's it million knives stab IU's heart. She can't take it she's stupid to break up with her with some other guy she met, but her ego is big she slap Yoona's face while crying and leave. Yoona just let her, she don't want the girl to cry specially she's the reason of it but that is the good decision to do.

 

End of Flashback~

 

Second it's Tiffany.


Flashback~

 

Yoona, Tiffany and Kyungsan are at the Park having a picnic. They enjoying the clear view of the sky. While Kyungsan is playing his toys beside them. Yoona decided to rest her head in Tiffany's lap which Tiffany didn't mind.

 


"You're busy these fast few days are you?" Tiffany ask while caressing Yoona's face.

 


"Yes I am. It's really tired talking sometimes to people who doesn't listen to you. You have to persuade them first before they listen."

 


"Didn't I say that don't tired yourself."

 


"I know, it's just you know I'm workaholic." Tiffany sigh and just nod. Tiffany have to say something to Yoona, they promised each other they won't keep secrets.

 


"Nickhun called me." When Yoona heard that she sit up. "He said he wants us to comeback to him, and he said he miss me." Yoona is just silent, she can't do anything, to let her go is the best thing, why would she even let go Tiffany when from the very start they don't have a relationship. This is what Yoona's afraid of, that Tiffany will leave her.

 


"You have to comeback to your husband tomorrow." Yoona said in a crack voice. "Are you saying these because you don't want me to be with you?" Tiffany said in a low tone ready to cry. Well Yoona is worth of her tears. Upset was written in her face.

 


"No it's not like that, he needs you and Kyungsan. I have to do this, to get rid these feelings of mine." Tiffany started to cry. "You do love me?" Tiffany ask with a little hint of joyful.

 


"I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter