Chapter 16

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

We decided to bring my car that 5 persons can sit. Since the Soosun couple is staying in my car i am the one who's going to fetch my girl and her sister.


After taking the elevator and arrived at her unit, i decided to ring the doorbell.


"Hi Yoongie, so are we ready to go?" Krys kiss me and ask me.


"Yup, so is this the only bag that you're going to bring?" I ask as i point the only bag in her back.


"Yes but you're going to help my sister because i think she bring all of her clothes."


"Yah! I hear that Krys! Wait for me and i'll kill you." Jessica said behind while pulling her luggage.


"Yoongie, I'm going to your car now since i'm still sleepy, help my sister okay?"


"Okay." I said and she peck my lips and leave first.


After Krystal left Jessica is just staring at me, I get her luggage and pull her beside me.


"T-thank you." She said.


"You're welcome."


We take the elevator and we're just quiet.


"Yoona? I'm sorry for slapping you last night i didn't..."


"Don't worry i'll forgave you but in one condition." I cut her sentence and smirk.


"What?"


"Kiss me." Then she slap my arm really hard.


Aish! This girl can break my arm in any minute if she keep slapping me.


"Are you going to flirt with me again?" She ask as she glared at me.


"Don't take it seriously i'm just kidding." I said and she sweetly smile at me.


Oh my HEART. Can you stop beating so fast?!


I place her luggage in the compartment, she take a sit back while the Soosun couple and my girlfriend are already sleeping.


I started the engine and ready to go.


"If you're sleepy you can take a nap, I'll wake you when we arrive." I said to Jessica and she nod.


I take a look at my girlfriend who's sleeping she's so cute and beautiful.


Then Jessica pop out of my mind, She's going to wear a bikini later. Oh my god i'm going to see her s and Aish i'm being erted in here.


And in 1 hour passed we already arrived.


It's good that the Soosun are already awake, they decided to get their luggage and go to their room.


I wake my girlfriend and it's a relief that she's been awake or else i'm going to be tired waking her up like i used to wake her sister.


"Yoongie? I'm going to our room now okay? You wake my sister because she's still angry at me or else she's going to kill me."


"Alright, am i going to see you in your bikini?" I ask while smirking.


Then she pull me closer to her.


"Don't worry you'll see, I'm going to change first Arrasseo?" I nod and she kiss my lips and left.


I sigh because i'm nervous, what if i wake Jessica in her sleep, is she going to kill me, I don't want to die in early age.


So without hesitation i walk to her and shake her body.


Still not waking up what would i do?


I already tried to pinch her both cheeks but she's not waking up, Argh i'm already tired waking her so i get closer stare at her lips and it's like a magnet so i kiss her, she move a little and open her eyes, she stare at my eyes and pinch my both cheeks.


"Yah Sica it's hurt so much, Can you stop doing that?" I said begging because it really hurts.


"What did you just called me?"


"Sica?" I ask curiously.


"Yes, starting from now you're going to call me like that okay?" I slowly nod and get her luggage.


I just follow her in her room since she's alone because she and Yuri are not together now.


I placed the luggage beside the bed.


"Thanks, you may go." She said so i decided to take my luggage too in my room but Krystal is in the bathroom maybe changing her clothes so i get out of the room and stare at the scenery.


"It's good that we have a vacation right?" Sooyoung said behind and we just walk feeling the sand in our feet.


"Yeah it is."


We just walk roaming around when we stop beside the two men talking while looking at the couple who's eating at the resort.


"She's ugly, how does she have a boyfriend?" Said the man to the other man.


"Maybe she has an amazing personality and her boyfriend isn't a judgemental like you." I said then they look at me surprised and leave.


Tsk! Such a coward.


"Woah you defend that girl huh?" Sooyoung said while pointing to the couple.


"I am, Woah Soo look at that girl who's wearing a bikini, oh my god." I said staring at the girls who's swimming in the beach.


"Yes you're right, I think i'm in heaven." Sooyoung said and we're just gawking at them until they walk closer to us.


"Yah Soo they're coming to us."


"Don't worry, it's okay we can see it closely you know." She said and wink at me.


Oh my, those body are so hot.


"Hi, want some company?" The girl ask Soo, Soo was about to answer but then Sunny came looking at the girl intently.


I laugh really hard she's dead.


"I am her company and girlfriend so back off." Sunny said while folding her chest and pull Soo to her.


Soo just glared at me cause the girls are going to be mine.


HAHAHA! The girl then started to put her hands in my neck.


I'm not moving like i'm stuck in my spot.


"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" She ask seductively until Krystal came to us too.


She quickly push the girl hands away from me.


"Leave her alone she's my girlfriend." She said coldly and the girl felt shiver and leave.


I am so dead too.


Then Krystal pull my ears.


"Yah Baby Jung it hurts okay?... s-stop it." I try to release my ear to her hand but she's strong enough.


"What? Until i saw you with that girl almost kissing."


"She's the one who go with us i even don't know her." I said and she just pull my ear really hard until it became red.


"Tsk! Don't you ever go to that woman again, Arrasseo?!"


"Arrasseo." Then she release her hand in my ear.


I touch my ear, ah it's hurt.


Then she get closer to me and clung into my arms.


"Am i y enough for you?" She ask and i felt confused.


Then i get it, I look in her body oh my she's wearing a bikini oh gosh her cleavage is revealing so much.


So i take off my jacket and put it in her shoulder.


"What? Don't you like to see me wearing like this?"


"It's not like that, it's just you're revealing your cleavage too much that it can be seen by someone. I really like you wearing a bikini but maybe you can show me that later since you're not swimming yet."


Then she smile at me.


"So your saying is you don't want anyone else see me wearing a bikini?"


"Yup, I'm the only one who owns it okay? So let's eat cause i'm hungry." She hug me really tight and we go where we are eating.


I thought that my punishment by pulling my ear is enough but oh boy i'm wrong, Krystal just let me sit in front of her to watch her cooking with Sunny so i'm not the one getting the punishment because i'm with Soo, they don't want us to roam around in this beach because they said there's many girls try to hit on us don't be curious i'm a charming woman. lol


Wait? Is Jessica alright?


Speaking of evil.


Jessica came with us wearing bikini oh my god her body.


Then Sooyoung nudged me.


"Is that Jessica? Oh my her body is so freaking hot." Commented by Soo which i agreed.


"Yes she is." I said still staring at her body.


Then i felt someone throw me a small rock in my head i turned around and it was Krystal glaring at me i mouthed 'Why'


"Don't stare at my sister like that or else you want to pull me your right ear right?" Oh my! She's scary.


I shook my head.


"No, I don't want to."


"Good." Then she continue cooking while her sister stuck her tounge out in me.


Aish! That's really annoying.


"Let's eat." Sunny said and we sit at the table eating the food they cook.


"It's delicious!" I exclaimed.


"It really is." Sooyoung agreed and eat the pork.


We just enjoying eating and they decided to swim.


This is going to be awesome!


I just stared at the body of my girlfriend and my eyes glued in her sister.


! Jessica is so hot.


"Come on let's swim." Sooyoung nudged me and i just follow her and decided to swim too.


"Help me! h-elp!" Someone scream and that makes me alarm cause there's someone drowning.


"Yah! Yoong help that girl." Sunny said and i swim faster until i help the girl.


I placed her in the sand.


So i'm going to do CPR.


Then i look at Krystal and she's staring at me, I mean i think she'll get angry at me if i do the CPR.


"It's okay, do it." She said and i quickly do the CPR and to my relief the girl gain consciousness.


Then she hug me really tight.


"Thank you for saving me Yoona." I creased my brow so she knows me i look at Krystal and she's staring at me intently.


Then the girl pulled away.


"Bae Suzy?" I ask as i familiar with her face.


"It's good that you still know me." She said and smile.


"Are you okay now?" I ask as i'm still worried at her.


"Don't worry i'm okay because you saved me."


"Good to hear that, always be careful because you don't know someone in your life always worrying about you when you get into accident like what happened earlier.."


Then Jessica pat my back.


"I think Krys is jealous right now, go to your room and talk to her." Jessica said so it came back to my senses that Krystal is mad at me for sure.


I stand up and whisper at Soo that take care for a meantime Suzy.


"You're so HOT." I whisper to Sica and she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter