Chapter 3

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Months has passed they been close with each other like sisters, but there's still this feeling that they can't explain towards each other and it makes sense to them now. They were madly in love with each other but each one of them never admit it. Afraid? yes ofcourse Yoona was afraid because Yoona don't want to steal Tiffany to her husband cause she didn't even own her. Tiffany? yep she's afraid too and embarrass, she thinks Yoona didn't want to return her love because she's pregnant and the father of it was her husband. So in no choice they will keep this to their heart.

 


"Your tummy is bigger than yesterday fany-ah, seems like you eat a lot." Yoona said which earn a slap from Tiffany. "Yah! what was that for huh?" Yoona ask while caressing her arms.

 


"I'm not a big eater." Tiffany retorted and sulk. "YOU ALREADY SAID IT." Yoona emphasize everything and laugh.

 


"You little Rascal!" Tiffany said while pinching both cheeks of Yoona. "Yah-yah! that's hurt, stop it-" Their position is akward now Tiffany is laying her back in Sofa while Yoona is top on her.

 


"I-im sorry." Yoona stand up and scratch her nape. "I'm sorry too." Tiffany said awkwardly.

 


"Are you going to talk to your husband that you're giving birth these coming days?" Yoona sit straight to ease the awkward. "I-i don't know. I think he doesn't care anymore."

 


"If he doesn't care anymore, at least let him know your situation." Yoona said and grabs Tiffany's hand. "He deserve to know it." Yoona added.

 


"Alright for you I'm going to talk to him." Tiffany said and smile at Yoona. "Good. Aish! it's mess I'm going to clean." Yoona was already to stand up but Tiffany stop her by grabbing her wrist. 

 

 

"I'm the one who's gonna clean cause I eat a lot."

 


"No relax! You're my visitor and besides you're pregnant I don't want you to get tired especially the baby." Yoona said and ruffle Tiffany's hair and started to clean the mess. Tiffany felt flattered. Yoona decided to let Tiffany stay to her unit which she buy because Tiffany was devastated before. She doesn't want the girl to get hurt and she will do everything for her.

 

---


~Days Later~

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Argh! Is she going to be fine?" I ask Sooyoung. We're referring to Tiffany, yeah she's going to give birth to her first baby. She's in the Delivery Room now while me is already freaking out.

 


"Calm down Yoong, she's going to be fine." Sooyoung said while patting my back. She's my friend for almost 5 years, actually we met at the school when we were college because we both took Psycho. She's staying at the Busan while me in Seoul so she move here because she miss me and now we're in the same clinic.


"Is the father's here?" Someone wake my thoughts, yeah a shorty Doctor. "Hmm..." God! I don't know what to say.

 


"He's in America, he has to finish his job, we are her friends so yeah." Sooyoung help me to say something that I can't understand.I shook my head I think she likes this shorty doctor here.

 


"Why do you have to answer long? I was just asking if the father's here." The doctor said coldly. I just hold my laughter while Sooyoung elbowing me because I know she's really embarrass. You know they look good if they became together.

 


"No, He's not here." I said. "Bravo! I was just expecting to hear the word Yes or No ."

 


"You don't have to explain it, we already understand." Sooyoung fight back. I just smile at the. I don't want to burst into laughter.

 


"How is she?" I ask her.

 


"Well congratulations! She have a baby boy, she's okay now so she can be discharge whenever you want so excuse now." The doctor said and glare at Sooyoung before she left which Sooyoung swallow hard. "What was that?" She ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter