Chapter 21

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Before i go to Jessica, her father called me to have some talk.


"So? How are you and my daughter?" He ask me as i was finding my fiance, and there she was talking to Donghae.


"We're fine dad." Yup, I called her dad after me and Jessica got married.


"It's good to hear that, say to your father that we're going to have a dinner tomorrow night Arrasseo?" I nod.


"Are you proud of my daughter?" He ask me.


"Of course i really am."


"Good, but then there's this guy who's her ex that i don't want her to work with and you know who is he right?"


"I know dad... I don't want it to happen but your daughter will get mad at me."


"You're scared to my daughter?" He ask and laugh.


"I don't want to deal with Hellsica mode on dad." I said and laugh.


"Well me too also, but you should let that guy know his limits." He said seriously.


"I know, I'm going to talk to her about that."


"You should go now, since i don't want her to spend some time with that guy longer." He said and left.


He hates Donghae too? Awesome!


I walk where my fiance is and to my relief she's not talking to Donghae.


"Congratulations you made it." I said congratulating her.


"Thank you so much Yoongie." She said and hug me.


"So? You already know that we have a dinner tomorrow night right?" I ask her as she was playing my hands.


"Yup dad said that to me earlier."


"About Donghae, is he still investing to you?" I ask.


"He is, I sign into their company for one year." 1 freaking year?!


"Then what will happen next after that?"


"I don't know, why are you asking some question like that. I know something is bothering you, tell me the truth what is it?" She ask as she faced me.


"He can take you back if we didn't talk about this." I said and she creased her brow.


"You're saying that because you don't trust me."


"I'm not saying i'm not trusting you, don't you understand he can get you away from me if you two will work each other together."


"You know i will not let that happen, why are you thinking like that?" Jessica ask coldly.


"Im just scared that he'll get you away from me one day."


"You're just saying is, you don't trust me."


"I'm not."


"Yes you are." I think we're going to have a fight again.


"I said i'm not."


"You are!." She said and left.


again!


After the press, the car was silent. I don't want to talk about it, I'm getting tired of it.


Jessica go straight to lay down in bed to sleep when we get home, I know she's mad at me so i decided to sleep in the couch, well it's okay i don't have a work tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I can't sleep because Yoona is not beside me that girl is so stupid.


I get up and see her in the couch sleeping.


"You pabo! Why don't you sleep beside me huh?" I said and grab a blanket for her.


"I'm sorry but you have to understand that Donghae is just a friend of mine, look at your eyes you're so tired from work." I said for a last time and kiss her before to sleep.

~~~~~~~

I wake up and do my morning routine, I didn't decided to wake her up since it's her break from work. I cook breakfast for her and left.

~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

Sica made breakfast for me, I think we're okay now. What time is it? Oh it's 5:30 pm, I check my phone and there was a missed call from her. So i decided to call her back.


"I'm on my way." I said and hung up.


Aish! Why did i sleep longer?!


After taking a bath i get to my car and start the engine.


While i was driving there was a truck in front of me far away from me, wait? What the he's in the wrong line. I can see the truck was speeding it's drive towards me, is he nuts he's going to crash his car from me, i hurriedly push the brake but to my surprise it's not working, when i look up Bang!


I can't see anyone, my body's hurt and my head is bleeding..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter