Chapter 22

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

 

Im Yoona, I'll make sure that i'll get you away from her.
.....
.....
.....
But i don't want to be bad, I'm just gonna stop and let you alone with her even it hurts.

 

---
Jessica's POV

 

After visiting Yoona, Donghae fetch me to have some fresh air in the park.


I really miss Yoona, when is she going to wake up?


"Jessica?" Donghae called me and i smile to him.


"What is it?" I ask as i was getting uncomfortable by his attitude like he wants to say something to me but he don't want to say it.


"I-i love you... I want you to get back to me... You're my life and i want you to be my wife and i want to have kids with you." My mouth agape hearing that, I know i love Yoona but it's getting weird this day because Donghae always come to me and comfort me when i needed some, I think my feelings for him are started to get back.


"Donghae, this is wrong. Yoona needs me now." I said and walk away but before i go i felt his arms in my waist back hugging me.


"Yoona will never wake up, she's not gonna make it and you should accept it." He said.


"Donghae please stop. This is wrong i don't want to cheat on her." I said.


"It's not cheating, you have to, because you misses somebody's love right. You love kids right? We can made that as soon as possible. And you can sign the divorce paper if you don't love Yoona anymore." He added.


"Please?" When i felt his tears in my shoulder i know that he still love me, because it's obvious in his action towards me.


I turned around and face him. He's the one who's my side always, he always make me happy.


"I..."

~~~~~

No One's POV

Tomorrow morning~~~


The Im and Jung Family were in the hospital visiting Yoona including the Soosun couple, they're surprised that Jessica is not in here because Jessica always stay in Yoona's side every morning so they felt curious.


After some minutes the door open and they mouth agape seeing Jessica and Donghae hand in hand.


Sooyoung felt burning inside, how could Jessica cheat her own wife, She can already guess that they got back together, it's obvious from the look on their eyes that they were happy.


"What are you doing here?!" Mr. Jung ask coldly Donghae which the latter felt shiver.


"Dad show some respect." Jessica said.


"Unnie, tell me what is happening between you two?" Krystal ask as she walk towards them.


Mr and Mrs. Im creased their brow but then they realize something is wrong happening in here.


"Dad, Donghae and i got back together again." And that's it, shock was on their faces.


Sooyoung exhaled stopping herself to beat this guy.


"What did you say?" Krystal ask again not believing what Jessica say.


"We got back together again." Donghae said.


"We are not talking to you." Mr. Jung said.


"Dad, I want a divorce paper." Mr. Jung walk closer and slap Jessica's face.


"I don't want to see your face right now. LEAVE!" Mr. Jung shout at Jessica and Jessica didn't expect that to happen so she pulled Donghae and leave leaving them dumbfounded.


"Jonghyun, What the hell is wrong with your daughter? She cheated Yoona!" Mr. Im ask seriously because he can't believe what's happening, how can Jessica do that when Yoona is fighting for her life.


"I think you should clear the mess Jonghyun, you may leave." Mr. Im said coldly and sit at the chair beside Yoona.


"I'm sorry." Mrs. Im said apologizing to the Jungs.


"It's okay it's our fault, We're going to clear that." Mr. Jung said and pulled her family to leave.


After that, Mrs. Im started to cry, the Soosun couple was feeling pity for their friend. What if Yoona knows about this. They surely knows that Yoona's going to get hurt.

~~~~~~~

Jessica and Donghae we're having a vacation, Jessica's forgetting to visit Yoona and that make her sister and the Soosun felt angry at her.

~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

Why is it dark? Where am i? Where's my wife? I look around and found light, I walk closer and i see Jessica with kids playing happily each other.


I smile, did we have a kids? I touch her body but i didn't felt it, What the hell?


Then i remember the accident, am i dead? No! What about my wife.


"Jessica!" I heard a man voice and i knew that it's Donghae, he then hug Jessica.


What? What is that?


"I love you." Jessica said sweetly and ready to kiss Donghae in lips.


"Noooooooooooooooooo!" I shout and open my eyes only to see a white ceiling.


I sit up and felt my sweat, it's a dream a freaking fream, I thought it's true but it's not. What a relief.


Am i in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter