Chapter 2

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"I'm really hungry." I go to the kitchen and get some chicken. I sit at the bar stool and grab the card that she gave me earlier. Im Yoona? nice name. And you're a Psychologist what a small word. I chuckled.

 


Then I remember my husband that girl again. I started to cry again.

 


"Why did you do this to me?!" I ask to no one.

 

---


Yoona's POV

 

"Why did you took so long?" I was shock at the sudden voice. "There's a traffic out there.. here" I gave her the milk and go straight to my room.

 


"Honey! thanks for the milk, are you not gonna eat your breakfast?" my mother yelled outside.

 


"I'm not hungry" I shout back.

 


"Okay." Weird, why do I feel this feeling? When I remember her face my heart beats faster. Is there a possibility that I like her? Oh no she have a family already I should forget this, aish! I'm stupid I didn't ask her name.

 

---


"Mom can I talk to you?" I ask mom who's watching TV. "Oh sure, what is it?"

 


"Can I have a favor?"

 


"Anything honey."

 


"Can I buy an apartment?"

 


"What? Waeyeo? are you not happy in this house anymore?" Uh-oh? here comes the dramatic queen.

 


"It's not like that. You know our house is far away from my work, so I suggest to move out that near from my work."

 


"Okay honey if that's what you want." She smile at me. This is what I like about her. "Thanks mom, I gotta go I have some patient already."

 


"Okay honey take care." I bid a goodbye and go to my work.

 

---


No one's POV


"That's pretty hard, do you ever talk to her?" Yoona ask his patient. "Actually not yet, are you sure she will listen to me?" The man ask Yoona.

 


"Of course she is, if she doesn't listen to you come back here and will take another plan."

 


"Thanks, I'm going now." Before the man left Yoona stop him. "Choi Yoong, you still didn't tell me the whole story why you left her." Choi Yoong laugh.

 


"I know, I know...don't worry I'll come back here and tell you the whole story my Twin." He wink at Yoona which the latter raised her brow. "My Twin? Seriously I didn't expect that your name was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter