Chapter 13

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

We're sitting at the gym center with Kai beside me and Yuri Unnie and Jessica Unnie behind us waiting to the visitors that will visit us they say that the Psychologists will go here to teach us what they have learn so i'm not curious that Yoongie will come here since her parents own this school plus she's Psychologist.

 

There just 30 students here i guess since they took course Psychologist but if the other students would love to listen well it's okay, actually there will be so many students going in here wanna know why? because they admire my Yoongie so that's why they want to see her.

 


Then the principal walks to the center while having a mic. "Wow i never expect that there would be a lot students here. Did all of you took Psychologist?" She ask.

 


See! the students roaming around while raising their hand. "Oh you have to say something?" Mrs. Im ask the girl and the girl nod.

 


"Actually Mrs. Im we're not taking Psychologist we're just here because we want to see your daughter!" The girl then started to scream in happy.

 


"You like my daughter?" Mrs. Im ask and the girl nodded shyly.

 


WHAT THE?

 


"I see. Okay be quiet i'm going to leave you with my daughter and her best friend who's Psychologist too, they will arrive in any minutes so you can ask them if you want any advice but just don't ask naughty questions, Arasseo?"
 

 

"Arrasseo!" The students say in unison and Mrs. Im leave.

 


"Do all the students here are really over heels at Yoona?" Yuri ask all of a sudden.

 


"Actually she is." I answer and look at Jessica Unnie who's shaking her head in disbelief.

 


Then a tall slender girl walk to the center, the students are screaming. I think this is Choi Sooyoung but where's Yoona? "Oh my ing God it's Choi Sooyoung!" The students exclaimed while looking at her and admiring her.

 


"Sooyoung Noona, where's Yoona Noona?" Good question boy. "Oh lets wait for her since she's gonna be late." She said and sit at the chair in the center.

 

I badly miss you Yoongie.

 

---


Yoona's POV

 

I'm already late right now but who cares lol.

 


I'm just walking at the hallway heading to the gym center when i see a man and a woman.

 


"You're so FREAKING HOT baby!" The man exclaimed and got slap by the woman and leave oh! That's bad.

 


He lower his head in embarrassment, I walk to him and pat his shoulder.

 


"I-Im Yoona?" He look up and got shock. "You know me?"

 

"Well yeah you're popular in here since you own this school." He said and i chuckled.

 


"Does it hurt?" I ask.

 


"Huh?" He look confused. "The slap of the woman earlier?"

 


"You see that?"

 


"Well technically yes."

 


"That's embarrassing." He said. "Well maybe? Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' instead of 'HOT' she's a girl not a temperature okay?"

 


Then he smile widely. "Oh man! Thank you so much, I forget that you're Psychologist."

 


"Nah, it's okay go and apologize to her." He nod and leave.

 


Then i caught a girl sitting at the corner alone, maybe she needed some company so i walk where she was sitting.

 


"Hey are you okay?" I ask her.

 


"Im Yoona by the way" I gave her my hand to shake it which she accepted.

 


"I know, Bae Suzy." She said then lower her head again.

 


"Someday, you'll be everything to someone. Just believe and wait." She then look up and smile at me.

 


She's beautiful.

 


"You think so?"

 


"Oh yes, what's your course?"

 


"Same as you."

 


"Then why are you here, why don't you go there and sit?"

 


"I'm waiting for you."

 


"Me?"

 


"Kidding." She said and chuckled. This girl.

 


"Let's go? It will be start now."

 


She nod and we go inside and their eyes was on me and it makes me feel uncomfortable i just walk straight and sat beside Soo which she offer me the sit next to her then there's so many students here. What the hell is this? I know that some of them don't take Psychologist. That's weird then my eyes caught something or rather than someone so it pain me right now to see that they were they love ones.

 


Just ignored them okay? I can do this.

 

---


No One's POV

 

When Yoona walk to the center all students were mesmerized at her beauty i mean all of them even the outsider. "Let me introduce myself first before we start. I'm Choi Sooyoung." Then the students started to scream like hell like really if you're there maybe your ear drums will explode.

 


"By the way Im Yoona." Yoona introduce herself and the students started to get crazy.

 

"Oh before we start i don't want students noisy just be quiet." Then the students become silent it's like they were robot who's Yoona control.

 


"Alright... let's start."

 


"Just raise your hand if you want to ask something." The students nod and raise their hands.

 


Sooyoung point a girl who raise her hands. "Okay what will you ask?"

 


"Why is there someone appeared in my dream?" The girl ask.

 


"Well it's because that person misses you." Sooyoung answered plainly.

 


"Yoona-shi i have a boyfriend who's rich and good looking, but why all of a sudden he change like i'm a stranger for him?"

 


The Jungsis was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter