Chapter 19

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

After Yoona park the car outside the said address that Jessica's father gave she exhaled the fresh air first and ring the door bell.


After some minutes someone open the door and it's Krystal seems surprised when she see Yoona standing in front of her.


Yoona smile at her and Krystal immediately jump in Yoona's body, while Yoona still startled at what Krystal did but she hold tightly Krystal to prevent to fall.


"Yoongie, I really miss you so much." Krystal said happily.


"I really miss you too Krys! you've gotten beautiful today." Krystal blush at what Yoona say.


Then out of nowhere someone came and pull Krystal away from Yoona.


The latter gave her glare at her sister but her sister just smirk at her.


"Yah Krys! Mom's need you so shoo shoo." Jessica said while shooing Krystal away.


"I'll see you later Yoongie." Krystal wink and left leaving the dumbfounded Yoona.


Jessica face Yoona and peck her lips.


"You surely receive the text from my dad right?"


"Yes, i didn't even know he's the one who texted me."


"So? are you ready to meet them?" Jessica ask Yoona while staring at her lips.


Jessica her lips she wants to taste the lips of Yoona.


"I-i guess so... but why are you staring at my lips?" Yoona ask confuse but Jessica immediately kiss Yoona hungrily.


After the two need air Yoona pulled out.


"What's happening to you? Are you alright?" Yoona ask Jessica as she was not comfortable because of her action.


"It's just your lips are calling mine." Jessica sweetly smile but then Jessica's mother came.


"You must be my daughter's fiance Im Yoona..I'm Jung Hayun her mother." (I don't actually know the name of Jessica's mother) Jessica's mother introduce herself and Yoona immediately shake her hands nervously that Mrs. Jung find it cute.


"Nice to meet you Mrs. Jung." Yoona said and smile.


"It's my pleasure too, so let's have a dinner now." Mrs. Jung said and the two follow them behind.


When Yoona arrived at the dinning area Jessica's father immediately walk towards her and scan her from face to toe.


Yoona gulp because Jessica's father staring at her intently like she's been investigate by crime.


"What is your work young lady?" Mr. Jung ask waiting Yoona to answer which she creased her brow but nonetheless she speak.


"I'm working at office..." Before Yoona could finish her words Mr. Jung cut her "Office? What is your position? employee? Are your salary is enough to feed my daughter? Who's your parents and what are their works? What is your name again?" Yoona surely knows to herself that she's gonna die because she's bombarded by Jessica's father questions.


When Jessica feel her girlfriend situation she pull Yoona closer to her.


"Dad? One at a time please.." Jessica said to stop her annoying father.


"No Jessica, I'm not talking to you i'm talking to her." Mr. Jung turn to Yoona and Yoona force a smile, Jessica sigh she can't blame her father if he's like this but she's not worry at all because she knows that if her father not agreed into this Jessica will continue her wedding no matter what happen.


"Answer me." Mr. Jung said coldly now Yoona really knows where Jessica coldness came from.


"I-i'm the CEO Mr. Jung... Well my salary i think it's enough for me and Jessica.. My parents are Im Yoongjae and Im Boa, My father is the owner of the company that i'm working while my mother is the principal of our school... My name's Im Yoona Mr. Jung" Yoona finally said feeling relief because she's not stuttering.


Mr. Jung is silence which his family found amusing he stared at Yoona for a second and sweetly smile at her.


"Oh my god! Im Yoona the daughter of my best friend Im Yoongjae." Yoona look confuse for a second but found herself smiling because if this man is the best friend of her father then there's no need to feel worried and nervous at the same time.


"That's why you got the eyes of your father... come sit and we're going to eat." Mr. Im pulled Yoona to sit leaving the Jessica and her mother dumbfounded.


"Mom? Dad is crazy right?" Jessica whisper at her mother while looking at her father who's chatting happily at her girlfriend.


"Yeah i think that he's becoming weird.." Mrs. Jung agreed to her.


"Where's Krys?"


"Oh, I forgot her coach called her and she talk to me if she can skip this dinner cause they will talk about the performances." Mrs. Jung said and pulled Jessica to go where her girlfriend and father was.


Jessica nod and take a sit beside her girlfriend.


They eat happily and chat each other.


"You know what Yoona? You're father and i really love to watch Wresting, how about you, do you ever watch that?" Mr. Jung ask Yoona.


"Actually sometimes when i have a free time." Yoona said.


"You know what, my idol is Shane McMahon when he manage the raw bam! It's going to be awesome!... let's sing his song.. a count of 3...1...2...3.." Mr. Jung said while tapping the table and...


"Here comes the money~!" The two sang the said song happily.


While Mrs. Jung and Jessica just shook their heads to they're lovers.


"Do you even know what's best when watching Miz on tv?" Mr. Jung ask and Yoona think if she ever watch Miz in Wrestling then she realize she is.


"The best thing about watching Miz on tv is his hot ing wife." When the two said that in unison Jessica and Mrs. Jung glared at them.


Yoona look at her girlfriend but only find glaring at her.


She should shut , now her girlfriend is mad at her.


Same goes to Mr. Jung.


"A jealous woman does better research than FBI." Mr. Jung said and laugh to ease the situation.


"Arguing with a woman is like getting arrested. Everything you say can and will be used against you." Yoona said and laugh at him too.


While Jessica and her mother just rolled their eyes.


"It's so nice meeting you in person Im Yoona, so about the wedding when will it be held?" Mr. Jung ask and finally Jessica can now join to their talk.


"Dad we still planning into that but i think this coming September." Jessica said.


"September? Next month, why is it so fast?" Mrs. Jung ask.


"It's our free time from work mom besides there is nothing wrong if the wedding is fast."


"Or you're really just excited to do the honeymoon?" Mr. Jung daughter and Yoona laugh along with Mrs. Jung.


Jessica feel embarrassed for a second because maybe what her father said is true..


"Stop teasing me dad... I'm not going to think twice it's next month." Yoona just agreed into her fiance because she wants it to be fast wanna know why? She wants to make a love to her fiance.


She just stopping herself not to make out with Jessica even she really wants it but as she say she wants to respect Jessica's father so why wait right?


Then the dinner went well, Mr. Jung talk to Yoona if she can borrow Jessica for a meantime because he misses her daughter, at first Yoona don't want to agreed because she'll be alone in the Unit but Mr. Jung is talking to her so she agreed.


"Yoongie, we're going to meet tomorrow okay?" Jessica the cute one was tearing now because she can't imagine herself not to see Yoona in the morning.


"Yah Jessica don't cry, yeah i know we're going to meet tomorrow so stop crying." Yoona hug Jessica and caress the back of it.


"I'm going to miss you, when you get home, straight to sleep okay? don't go anywhere unless i agreed into it."


"I know, maybe Soo will come tonight since we're going to talk about the patients, I'm going now okay?" Yoona ask Jessica but Jessica remained quiet.


"You're so adorable, stop making that faces." Jessica look up and smile at Yoona.


"I'm going now okay?" Yoona ask and Jessica nod slowly.


"I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Yoona sweetly said.


Jessica's face heating up now, she smiled like an idiot. Though they've been in relationship for 4 years but still, whenever she heard those words came from Yoona's mouth it's still giving her butterfly in her stomach.


"I love you too Im Yoona." Jessica said and they kiss for a last time before Yoona leave.


Jessica watch Yoona drive away and she can't stop herself to cry.


"Honey, don't worry you'll meet her tomorrow." Mr. Jung said behind and Jessica hug him.


She don't even know herself why she's being like this that's what we called "I can't let you go for a moment" thing.

~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

Before i close my eyes to take a nap since Soo is taking herself long to go here i hear the door bell rang so i get up and open the door.


"Soo? What is that?" I ask i see the stuff she hold.


"Isn't it obvious? It's beer and beef." She said as she passed at me and settled down in the couch.


I close the door and sit beside her.


"Where's Jessica?"


"She's staying in their house for a meantime since her family is there."


"Cool, can i sleep here?"


"What why?" I ask while helping her to put the foods in the table.


"Are you letting me drive while i'm drunk? I don't want to die in early age Yoong and besides Sunny know about this."


"Okay... so what about the patients in our Clinic, is everything fine?" I ask and open the can of beer.


"Everything's fine Yoong but i'm surprised when my patient is Lee Donghae." She said then show me the picture of the guy.


It's Lee Donghae Jessica's first boyfriend and first love.


"So? What did he said to you?"


"Damn that man! if only you know, it's like he wants me to help him how to break a relationship."


"Eh? What are you talking about?" She then eat the beef and look at me.


"It's like he's saying is he wants to break the relationship of you and Jessica."


Looks like he wants Jessica back right? But sorry Jessica's going to be my wife soon.


"What did you do to him?"


"Of course i kicked him out even he's my patient i don't care, nobody mess up with my best friend." She said and wink.


I feel touch, now i'm not regretting to be her best friend.


"But Yoong listen... Don't you ever let go Jessica it seems that Donghae guy is really serious when he said he will do anything just to get her back."


When she said that my heart beats faster it's like i'm nervous, I don't know this feeling but my mind think that in any minute he can get Jessica back to him because Donghae is Jessica's first love and first love never dies.


"Yah! Earth to Yoong?" My thoughts wake up when Sooyoung snap her fingers to me.


"Are you okay?" I nod and drink the can of beer straight.

~~~~~

I can feel my head is spinning right now, oh my god i think i'm already drunk.


I can see Soo is already asleep in the couch.


I think i should go to sleep too, but before i close my eyes someone ring the door bell.


Aish! Who the hell is that? I can't walk straight right now because my vision is getting blurred.


I slowly walk straight to the door balancing myself not to fall, to my relief i get to the door and open it.


"Hi Yoong... you seems drunk, you're unfair you didn't invite me." I focus on her voice but i don't know who is this, i keep concentrating on her face but her face is blurred..


"W-what did you say? .... and who are y-you?" I manage to ask her but then she walk closer to me and close the door.


She help me to walk until we came to my bed and she take off my jacket and push me to bed.


Is this Jessica? But we talk to ourselves that we'll do it when we're married, but what if she can't control herself, what if she wants to do it now, should i gave in? But why does her smell is different.


She hover on top on me and caress my face.


"I'd still love you Yoongie even i'm getting married soon." Engaged? Do i hear it Cleary? Why is she saying that?


She lean forward and ready to kiss me but i turn my head to left not facing her.


"Don't kiss me." I manage to say until my eyes started to close.

~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I'm heading to our Unit because i can't stand myself not seeing Yoona.


Then i arrived at our Unit, why does it feel something bad happens?


I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter