Chapter 14

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because it's Jessica's birthday here's the another chapter. Hope you enjoy it. :*

~~~~~

Yoona's POV

 

"T-tiffany?" I ask stuttering not believing who i saw.


Instead of answering me she hug me tightly.


"Yah you Im Yoona, why didn't you visit me you know that i miss you so much."


She said and we pulled away.


"It's because of work i'm sorry, I really miss you too.." I sweetly smile at her.


"Nah! It's okay, so how are you now?"


"I'm okay, how about you?"


"Well me i'm really happy to see you but i know that you're not okay right?"


"What do you mean?"


"Soo tell me."


What the? Sooyoung you're really ing dead.


"What are you doing here anyway?"


"Soo called me."


"Then?"


"She said i should come here to meet you so that you're not gonna be sad to see your lovers with they're lovers."


"What the? You agreed?"


"Yeah why? You don't want to see me?"


"I'm just kidding, Hehehe let's go inside?"


She nod and we go where they are and take a sit with them.


No One's POV

"Oh Tiffany! Nice to see you again." When Sooyoung said that Jessica take a look Tiffany's face.


She remembered that this Tiffany is Yoona's friend who happened to be Yoona's love.


"Me too Soo."


Jessica was curious did Yoona and Tiffany are together now? Krystal didn't know this girl.


"Yah Yoong why don't you introduce your girl to them."


'Yoona's girl? What the, so they are together now?' That was the Jungsis thoughts right now.


Yoona scratch her nape.


"Ahh yes.. This is Tiffany Horvejkul, Tiffany that is Jessica and Krystal Jung they're siblings that is Yuri, and that is Kai." Yoona introduce Tiffany to them and let their hands shake off.


They sit together and eat their foods.


"So, what's new things that happen to you?" Sooyoung ask to bring a topic.


Well she already know what is happening but it's good if they have a topic to talk.


"I must forgot, By the way Jessica is my girlfriend now." Yuri said smiling.


While Yoona just pretend that she don't know that.


"Wow, what a surprise!"


"Yeah right, well it happens in a fast ways."


"I'm really happy to the both of you, what about you Kai why are you here, I mean i didn't see you these days do you have relation to them?" Sooyoung the talkative one ask.


"Well me and Krystal are best friends before until i started to like and love her i even court her but i have to continue my study in America so i have to go there then i came back here and decided to confessed and she say yes and we're together now.."


"Oh congratulations to you too, stay strong."


"Thank you." He smile and kiss Krystal cheeks which the latter jump in surprise.


"What about you Jessica what are you doing now?"


"Hmm I'm busy these past few days because some clients want to have a meeting with me."


"Oh is that so? (Jessica nod) what about you Krystal what are you up too?"


"Well, just focusing on school."


"Yoona-shi do you have a girlfriend?" Yuri ask Yoona.


"I don't have one." Yoona said just looking at her food.


They just watch Yoona.


"Why? I mean there's so many girls and boys like you." Kai suddenly ask.


"I know that, but i loved someone."


Sooyoung look at Yoona and just sigh. While Tiffany want to talk to this Jungsis because she knows that they are the reasons why Yoona is like this.


"So why don't you court her?" Jessica ask curiously.


Krystal just silent she think she knows what will happen next.


"Actually i'm planning too, but she said she's not yet ready."


Sooyoung grab Yoona's hand she squeeze it signing her to stop the topic but Yoona just pulled away.


"Why?"


"I don't know, I was about to go to her to give her a bouquet of flowers and sing a song for her but i was surprised when i see a guy beat me to do that."


Krystal don't know what to do, she's really guilty right now. Did Yoona see what happen when Kai confessed to her?


"What happened next?" Jessica ask wanting to know what happened.


"I'm really not expecting that to happen that she will say yes to that guy, I mean she give me a hope that she likes me too."


"I think let's drop that topic." Sooyoung said and gave them a smile. They just slowly nod not knowing what's going on.


"So? Tiffany? How's your family?" Sooyoung change the topic.


Yoona look at Krystal, Krystal just look away.


Jessica is curious but she just shrug it off.


"I'm fine, I'm happy to be back to them."


"That's great."


They just chat happily.


Yoona grab the glass of water and grip it tightly, she's really angry and jealous right now because she see these Jungsis flirting with they lovers.


Why would she feel that, she's just a friend. Nothing more.


"Yoong, you're gonna broke that glass if you're keeping your grip really tight." Tiffany whisper.


"I don't care." She said.


And in any minutes the glass that she hold broke into pieces resulting blood in her hand.


They jump in surprise and look at Yoona who's hand are bleeding.


"I really have to go now." Yoona stand up and leave.


Their mouth agape, they didn't expect that to happen.


"Should i follow her?" Tiffany was already to stand up but Sooyoung pull her wrist.


"Nope, she needed time just let her."


"Is Yoona-shi okay?" Yuri ask still startled.


"She'll be okay, don't worry." Tiffany said and just sigh.


"It's really a pleasure to have a lunch with you, but I still have to go to work, let's go Tiffany." Sooyoung bid a goodbye and Tiffany follow her.


They shook their heads in disbelief, Krystal know who's the reason of it and that's her.


"Unnie? I left my papers in school , can i go and get it?" Jessica creased her brow and just nod.


"I'm going with you." Kai said.


"No, it's okay. I'll text you later."


Krystal said and run where Yoona was.

~~~~~

Yoona was sitting at the bench near the park, the people are looking at her because her hand was bleeding she just don't mind how does it hurt because she's use to it.


Well her heart was more in pain instead of her hand.


She let her tears started to pour.


"Yoongie?" Yoona was shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter