Chapter 4

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica Jung" She said and I quickly find her name at the list and yup I find her name.

 


"So yeah let's start." She nod.

 


"I have a boyfriend actually he's my ex now he's a playboy and I decided to break up with him. He wants me to come back to him but I'm already tired and sick of it and one time I find a girl, looks weird right? When I look into her face she looks like my ex. I don't know why I'm into girls now, but I just find my heart beats faster when I look into her angelic face. It's not bad if I fall to a girl right?"

 

 

"Yeah of course, it's not are fault if we fall to someone just FOLLOW YOUR HEART."

 


"What if she's TAKEN?" She emphasized the word TAKEN.

 


"Then ask her if she's already taken there's nothing wrong if you ask her."

 


"Are you taken?" I was shock at the sudden question.

 


"Why are you asking me?" I ask her back.

 


"You said ask her if she's already TAKEN." She said coldly. Wow! I never thought that she have a cold aura. "You mean I'm the one who we talking about?"

 


"Yes, and I was just following the Psychologist, so are you taken?"

 


"Actually, i-i am not taken." Yeah right Tiffany and I are just FRIENDS.

 


"What a wonderful Surprise!" She exclaimed.

 


"But I already love someone." I said and her face looks down. I think she looks really hurt but why? She stand up and leave while I can hear she's sobbing what a weird girl? If I were not a Psycho and kind woman I will just let her but she's my patient, I stand up and follow her. Luckily I find her sitting at the bench outside of my clinic I walk to her and sat beside her. I offer her my handkerchief but she just shove my hand away. I sigh.

 

---


No One's POV

 

Yoona stand up looking at Jessica's face. "Look at me." Yoona said and Jessica look up.

 


"I'm sorry okay?" Yoona quickly wipe Jessica's tears. Jessica is blushing she don't know why she always follow her ex boyfriend here but she's thankful she found a goddess.

 


"I didn't know I'm the one you're referring." Yoona added.

 

 


"I'm sorry too." Stupid Jessica you're doing the EASY WAY I said TAKE IT SLOWLY so look at you now CRYING! 

 


"Can we be Friends?" Jessica ask cutely Yoona chuckled and nod. "Do you wanna eat ice cream?" Jessica ask Yoona.

 


"Oh sure my treat since I make you cry." Yoona suggest and Jessica nod.

 


"But first let me introduce myself to you properly. I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon 27 years old a model and a fashion designer have a younger sister Krystal."

 


"I'm Im Yoona a Psycho 26 years old I don't have a siblings." Then they do the friendly handshake while Jessica enjoying the soft hands of Yoona. Yoona sweetly smile at Jessica and the latter hearts skip faster.

 


They walk at the ice cream store and buy a vanilla and strawberry.

 


"WAHAHAHAHA!" Yoona started to laugh. Jessica creased her brow.

 


"Why are you laughing?"

 


"You have a dirt on your face!" Yoona laugh again really hard.

 


"Where is it?" Jessica ask Yoona while searching for the dirt.

 


"Come here." Yoona said and Jessica followed her. Yoona wipe the dirt in Jessica's lips by her thumbs which the latter surprised at the sudden skinship it's like the time take SLOWLY.

 


"T-thank you." Jessica stuttered.

 


"Welcome. You said earlier that when you see me I look like your ex... Did any chance that your ex is Choi Yoong?"

 


"How did you know?"

 


"Well he's my patient, actually he's in my clinic earlier."

 


"What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter