Chapter 26

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Jessica is gripping Yoona's shirt who's laying in hospital bed crying in pain, Yoona pity for her because Jessica is receiving more pain, Yoona grab Jessica's hand and squeeze it..


"You're going to be fine Sica-yah." Yoona softly said but that didn't make Jessica stop from pain.


"Argh! Y-yoongie it's h-hurt." Jessica scream in pain and they arrived at the Delivery room.


Yoona wearing her mask stare at her wife.


"Jessie! i need you to relax okay? this is going to be easy if you would..." Sunny doesn't finish her words when Jessica scream out of her lungs and anybody's eardrum will explode in any minute.


"That was fast than i thought." said Sunny.


Yoona got shock when she hear a baby crying she look at Jessica and kiss her forehead gently signing her it's okay, Sunny handed her the baby and when
the baby is in her arms she felt her tears rolling down her cheeks upon seeing the baby she kiss the forehead of it and slowly gave the baby to Jessica.


"It's a girl Sica-yah, it's Ellie." Yoona said and smile.


"Yeah she is Ellie." Jessica then caress the cheek of her baby and smile.

~~~~~~~

4 years later~

 

The Yoonsic couple and their daughter Ellie is in the car to go to beach because they will celebrate the birthday of their daughter who's turning 4.


"Mommy?" Ellie called out Jessica because that's what she call Jessica 'mommy'.


"What is it sweetie?" Jessica turned back to faced her daughter.


"I want to have a boyfriend." Jessica don't know if she's going to teach her daughter to what she say or she's going to laugh.


"Talk to your mom about this." Jessica point Yoona who's driving.


"Nope, you're not going to have a boyfriend." Yoona said and focus on the road while Jessica is listening to their conversation.


"But why mom?" ask their daughter.


"Because i'm your boyfriend and girlfriend."


"But you're a girl mom!"


"Sweetie, you're not going to have a boyfriend that's final." Yoona said and laugh same goes to Jessica.


"But why mom i want to know why?"


"Because i will beat you're boyfriend and throw him on the lake." Yoona said firmly trying to scared her daughter.


"Listen mom, if i want to have a boyfriend i'm going to have a boyfriend." Yoona can see to the rear view mirror that her daughter is sulking right now, she just chuckled.


"Nope if i meet your boyfriend i'm going to kill him." Yoona composed herself not to laugh at her daughter.


"You were?" ask their daughter.


"Oh yes i will."


"Mommy? mom's going to kill my boyfriend." said their daughter who's going to cry.


"Come here sweetie sit on my lap." Jessica lift up her daughter and sit on her lap.


"Mommy? is Mom saying the truth?" Jessica look at Yoona who's nodding her head signing her.


"Yes she will, because you're too young to have a boyfriend sweetie don't worry someday you'll meet your boyfriend just wait arraseo?" Ellie kiss her mother's cheeks and smile.


"Arraseo." Jessica just watch her daughter who's closing her eyes going to sleep.


They arrived at night and their daughter was full of energy because she's excited to her birthday at 12 am.


Jessica watch her wife and daughter who's playing with each other she smile and get to the kitchen to cook for their daughter's birthday.


Yoona sit at the couch and rested her head because of exhaustion because she and her daughter was running non-stop, Ellie sat on her mom's lap and kiss Yoona's lips, Yoona sat up and faced her daughter.


"It's your birthday later so what do you want a gift? and i'll give that to you."


"I want to have a boyfriend mom." And Yoona laugh again.


"Sweetie, didn't i said that you're not going to have a boyfriend, why do you want to have a boyfriend, tell me."


"When me and mommy are in the park i see some couple who's really sweet at each other and i get insecure at them so i want to have a boyfriend." Ellie said and smile widely.


"Sweetie, me or your going to be boyfriend? choose." Yoona ask her don't get her wrong she's not mad at her daughter she got just curious of why would her daughter think of that.


"I-i.. of course it's you mom." Yoona grin and kiss the both cheeks of her daughter.


"Let's make a promise, repeat all i'm going to say when i'm done Arraseo? (Ellie nod) I Ellie Im will not have a boyfriend and promise that my mom is my true love. Your turn."


"I Ellie Im will not have a boyfriend and promise that my mom is my true love." Yoona chuckled and Ellie hug her tightly.


"I can kiss boys right?" Yoona arched her brow and said.


"Nope, just me and your mommy Sica, you can kiss someone when you get married."


"But it's too long." Ellie said and sulk.


"Then you can't." Yoona said firmly and hold Ellie's waist.


"Let's check your mommy if she's done already." Yoona hold Ellie's hand and walk to the kitchen to found her wife placing the cake at the table.


"It's getting nearer Sweetie, come here and later you're going to blow the candle." Jessica lift up her daughter to stand at the chair the cake was infront of her.


"15 seconds left." Yoona said and join her family.


And after the the 15 seconds left they started to sing a happy birthday songs.


"Saengil Chukahamnida, Saengil Chukahamnida, Saengil Chukahamnida, Saranghaneun, Saengil Chukahamnida."


"Hurry up blow the candle and make a wish." Ellie obliged her and blow the candle, Yoona and Jessica clap their both hands and hug their daughter.


"Mom i want to see a fireworks." Yoona and Jessica look at each other but nonetheless Yoona lift her daughter in her arms and intertwined her hands to Jessica, Yoona took them infront of the sea which found a carpet to sit, they sit at the carpet and Jessica ask her.


"Yoong, what are we doing here?"


"Guess it." Jessica make a confuse face and then smile.


"You didn't even tell it to me, you're unfair." Jessica sulk and Yoona pecked her lips.


"I'm sorry but it's a surprised to our daughter and especially for you too. All we have to do is look up the sky and i'm going to count in one to three and then the fireworks will come out."


"Okay, I'm waiting for that." Jessica said and look at the sky.


"One....two....three." Jessica and Ellie flinched when the beautiful fireworks come out of the sky perfectly, and colorful, there is a shape heart of it because Yoona buy an expensive fireworks that makes any shape.


Yoona smile when her two lovely girls was enjoying the view.


"Mom, I want to go shopping when we get home." Ellie said to Yoona, Yoona look at her wife who's smiling ear to ear and then she knows that Jessica and her daughter will buy this and buy that again and she'll be carrying all the stuffs as always.


"Seobang~ the Soosun couple will join us again with their daughter Choonhee." Jessica make a cute voice and Yoona shook her head.


"But you two will going to tired me and my beautiful hands." Yoona said while looking at the sky and when she look at her two lovely girls she felt shiver because the two was giving her their famous glare. Like mother like daughter that was Yoona's mind saying.


"Hey i'm just kidding we're going to shopping okay." Yoona said trying to be cool.


Her two lovely girls hug her tightly.


"Thank you so much Yoongie." Jessica said and pecked Yoona lips and her daughter do the same Yoona giggled and kiss both of their foreheads.


And the day to them was very memorable their books was add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter