Stray Corn-ssi

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Conventional Meeting Room E, 15th floor

Jongno Tower

Jongno District, South Korea

12:30 p.m.

 

“Therefore, I hope that you gentlemen will do your best. Since this is also my first project, I’ll try my hardest to make sure everything goes on very well with a minimum chance of significant obstacles. That’s all I need to say for today and thank you.”

The attendants clapped their hands and Seunghyun joined.

 

Choi Seunghyun was in a meeting for the upcoming project he had been assigned too.

Few days ago, a lecturer who is close with him, was selected as one of the responsible architect for this project. But due to some circumtances, he couldn’t accept it. So he suggested Seunghyun, who has always been his favorite student, to take on his place.

The leader of the project was impressed at Seunghyun’s profile and he soon got accepted in. That’s how Seunghyun ended up being on the designer team for a skyscraper construction project, the Parnas Tower.

 

The project leader smiled and bowed down to the co-workers.

The co-workers, including Seunghyun, stood up and bowed back.

 

The meeting was dismissed and Seunghyun looked at his watch.

12:35 p.m.

He gathered his papers together and rushed outside the meeting room towards the elevator.

He didn’t want his friends to wait and couldn’t wait any longer to finally see her.

 

“Choi Seunghyun-ssi!”

 

Seunghyun stopped and turned his head to the manly voice calling his name.

He found the project leader walking towards him.

He turned around, bowed at him, and smiled politely, “Good afternoon, Sir, anything I could do for you?”

The project leader smiled and waved his hand, “You don’t need to be that polite to me, Seunghyun-ssi. Nothing, actually, I just wanted to talk to you,”

Seunghyun slightly furrowed his eyebrows, “Me, Sir?”

“Yeah, you, the genius scholar who I, myself, picked,”

“Ah, thank you, Sir,”

“Be formally casual with me, Seunghyun-ah, I’m not that old and grumpy. Starting from now, call me your sunbae or hyung to make ourselves comfortable, since we’ll be working together a lot starting tomorrow,”

“Alright, Sunbae-nim, I’ll try my best,”

“It’s Choi Dongwook. My name is Dongwook,”

“Alright, Dongwook sunbae-nim,”

“Then I’ll see you tomorrow, Seunghyun-ah,”

“See you around, Sunbae-nim.”

 

Dongwook and Seunghyun bowed at each other.

He sent Seunghyun off smiling, satisfied of his good behaviours and well education.

He just got himself a booster for his first ever project, and probably a new friend.

 

Dongwook turned around and walked to his temporary office.

He sat on the chair and saw a girl smiling to him, in a picture.

He grabbed that old picture and smiled.

“It’s been a long time, Jenny-ssi.”

 

Main Lobby

Jongno Tower

Jongno District, South Korea

12:40 p.m.

 

Choi Seunghyun was about to seat in the bench when he heard a horn.

He turned his sight; found Jiyong and Seungri waving excessively at him inside the car.

He smiled and waved back, soon approaching them. He opened the right backseat door and bent down his body to slip inside.

But he stopped in the middle of his actions, staring forward with mouth slightly opened.

 

“Surprise!”

 

Seunghyun could hear few voices joined as one, including the smiling girl he was staring at in daze.

He furrowed his eyebrows, couldn’t let his sight off her, “Park Bom? What are you doing here?”

Seungri tutted, “Ya, Hyung, why do you look so flustered only to noona when us four are the ones agreed to do this?”

Seunghyun finally tilted his head to him, “You four?”

Jiyong seconded, “Ya, you didn’t even notice another girl except Bom noona,”

Bom smiled widely, her cheeks getting hot, “Ya, Jiyong-ah, why are you saying that?”

Seunghyun watched Bom being flustered and something inside him just exploded, probably his heart.

 

Jiyong laughed and tutted more, “Ya! Knock it off and get in first! There’s a line of cars behind us,”

The four turned their heads backwards and Jiyong swear that was some cute shiz.

Soon after, series of horns attacked them.

 

Dara nodded, “Jiyong was right, hurry, Seunghyun-ssi!”

She then pulled Seunghyun inside and shut the door for him. He was left puzzled with her sudden move.

Again, Dara being extroverted.

 

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter