Jackpot

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom’s room

31-9 Nonhyeon Ward

Gangnam District, South Korea

12:30 p.m.

 

“Alright, see you tomorrow, Seunghyun-ssi.”

 

Bom bursted in excitements and threw herself on bed after the phone call ended.

She had to hide herself in the pillows to silence her screams. She turned to the left, grinning, still couldn’t believe that this wasn’t a dream.

What did he say?

A lunch?

She sceamed again, still couldn’t believe what just happened.

 

At first Bom felt bad for not being aware of Seunghyun’s text for hours.

So she decided to call him in order for Seunghyun to know her sincereness. And who knew they would continue talking quite long and even shared some private thoughts?

Those alone, had already made Bom felt beyond happy.

But guess what?

She also got herself a jackpot.

Seunghyun just asked her for a lunch date, tomorrow.

This day gotta be her luckiest day ever.

Even though it’s not officially a date since his friends will be tagging along, but still, she couldn’t get any happier.

 

Bom stood up and rushed to her phone.

She checked on her call logs to confirm that she wasn’t dreaming or hallucinating things.

 

   (1)  Choi Seunghyun

    12:30 p.m.

 

Bom grinned, she wasn’t imagining things.

Seunghyun was really on the phone with her. He really was asking her for lunch.

She started jumping everywhere in her room, feeling her heart could explode at any moment.

She stopped moving around to catch some breaths.

Her fingers dialed the number she had already memorized outside her head.

She put the phone by her ear, waiting impatiently in grins.

 

“Hello?” came a child-like voice from across.

“Kirayaaaaa!” Bom screamed on top of her lungs.

 

Front Lobby

Building 106: College of Medicine 2

Chung Ang University

Heukseok Ward of Dongjak District

At noon

 

Park Bom sat alone on the bench, waiting for Dara.

She suddenly grinned, remembering her appointment today. She started to get over-excited again, imagining things that would happen later.

She glanced at her wrist, soon widened her eyes in shock.

It’s already 1 in the afternoon, yet Dara still hasn’t show up. At this rate, they’re going to be late.

She looked around, but found no sign of her bestfriend.

 

Park Bom decided to bring Dara to her appointment with the trio.

She wanted to introduce Dara with her new friends, and if possible, she wanted her to be friends with them as well.

She wanted the five of them to start hanging out together.

Moreover, Dara is an outgoing person and she likes to socialize with everyone. Quite an opposite of Bom, but somehow, they found themselves to be the finest soulmates.

 

Bom also had an implicit intention, she wanted to know Dara’s opinion of Seunghyun.

She has yet to tell Dara everything about him, as she only told her that Seunghyun catches her attention.

But that itself, had already made Dara interrogated Bom for hours.

What if she knows everything?

Bom couldn’t even imagine.

 

“Bomtaro!”

 

Park Bom turned her head and found Dara running towards her.

Both screamed in enthusiasm and hugged each other.

 

“What took you so long?” Bom pouted.

Dara grinned and pinched her cheeks, “Eiy, I’m sorry, I had to finish a report first so I don’t have an indigestion thinking about the deadline,”

“What a nerd,” Bom rolled her eyes, smiled, and grabbed Dara’s arm, ”Let’s go now!”

Bom laughed and Dara joined.

 

They walked towards the parking area and was about to cross the street when a random car stopped before them.

Bom and Dara looked at each other before bending their bodies down to see who was driving.

 

The front passenger’s window suddenly opened.

“Hello, Bom noona,”

Bom smiled, recognizing Seungri waving at her and Jiyong smiling in the driver’s seat.

Dara tilted her head at Bom, waiting for her to explain.

Bom nodded, “Oh, hi Seungri-ah and Jiyong-ssi,” she grabbed Dara’s arm, “This is Sandara Park. Kiray, this is the friends I told you about, Lee Seungri-ssi and Kwon Jiyong-ssi,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter