A Party

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just promise me you won’t be eaten by sharks nor burned to death in saunas,”

“Ya, Oppa, you watched too many movies. There aren’t any sharks here,”

“Alright, fine then. Where are you staying, again?”

“I told you, we don’t know about that yet. We’re going to search for available rooms soon,”

“Aish, forget it, I booked a room already. Make sure you’re staying there,”

“Ah, really? Where?”

“Sun Cruise,”

“YA! OPPA!”

“You’ll be dead if I know you ain’t staying there. I’m hanging up, have fun!”

“YA! Hello?! Oppa?! Lee Dongwook-ssi! YAAA!”

 

Bom got so annoyed when the phone call ended.

She tried to call him back, but too bad, he can’t be reached.

 

“I HATE YOU!” Bom kicked the palm tree nearby without her being aware.

“Dongwook hyung?” Seunghyun suddenly appeared next to her, he looked forward, gazing to the sunset.

She glanced quick at him before bowing her head down in shame, “Ah, yes, it’s my annoying brother,”

He smiled a little, peeking a sight to her, “Well, what did he say to make you yell like that?”

She touched her backhead and grinned, “Ah, it’s just, he got us a room,”

He raised an eyebrow and turned his body facing her, “Ah, really? Well... Isn’t that good? Why are you getting mad?”

She sighed, “It is good, but it’s kinda pricey and I don’t like it when he treats me like this.”

 

Seunghyun nodded.

He took quite a time before answering, “Then... Should we search for another room?”

Bom quickly shook her head, “No, don’t. He will be so mad if we do that.”

 

Seunghyun looked up, thinking for quite a while.

He was about to respond when Bom preceded him.

“Let’s just use the room he booked. I’m going to call the others since it’s getting dark,” she then walked towards the sea.

But he grabbed her wrist before she stepped further.

She turned around and stared intensely, waiting for him to say something.

Seunghyun smiled, “You must be tired. Stay here, I’m going to call them,”

Bom’s expression changed as she grinned, a bit flattered, “Alright then, thanks, Seunghyun.”

He nodded and smiled warmly before letting her wrist off.

 

Park Bom was still standing by the palm tree while watching Seunghyun as he went running towards the sea.

He splashed some water at Seungri and soon after, Seungri took his revenge.

Not far from where they are, Jiyong is chasing Dara with a handful of sand ready to be thrown.

Dara flinched and the sand meets the sea. Getting so annoyed, he gripped tight on her waist as she bursts out in laughters.

Bom smiled widely.

That scene just reminds her of when Seunghyun did the same thing to her back in her niece’s birthday party.

 

Ever since that day, Seunghyun and Bom grew even closer with each other.

In mornings, noons, and evenings, they are often seen together. Whether they be studying together in campus’ library, trying food from different places, spending time watching ty movies, and also being introverts together.

Almost every afternoons when Bom got a free time and Seunghyun is not working, they literally sat on the couch reading books on their own without even talking for hours.

 

But still, Seunghyun and Bom talked a lot, about everything and anything they could think of.

In most midnights, they even talked until the sun rises. Well, in this case, maybe not talking directly, but through phone calls and messages since Lee Dongwook forbid any sleepover thingy.

Bom doesn’t even hesitate on telling Seunghyun about her deeper sides, remembering that she is an introvert person.

She talked about her phobias and fear of heights like they’re just basic chit-chat topics. And even though she still hasn’t tell Seunghyun about her trauma, she started to feel like she actually can.

 

Seunghyun has always been understanding, even when Bom got so out of the box.

Like one time when she was in the first day of her period; she literally called and shouted at him for not replying her text fast enough, he didn’t even get mad nor offended.

Instead, he listened to her yelling and crying at him. He even apologized, saying he was sorry when he did nothing wrong. And to add more of that, soon after, he showed up on her door with ice creams and few Disney movies on his hands. And oh, also with that gorgeous I’m-sorry-I-did-wrong-smile of him.

 

Cheesy? Yes.

Typical? Absolutely.

Choi Seunghyun? Absolutely ing yes.

 

Because of those sides in him, Bom couldn’t help but to fall even deeper.

She falls hard, well more li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter