A Letter To You

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry, Jenny,

Please forgive me for disappearing without saying anything.

I know you must’ve been worried all this time but things just got so complicated for me. I didn’t get the chance to explain earlier since everything was going so fast.

 

I will be completely honest with you.

One morning I got a notice from Harvard saying I was accepted in. I was so terribly happy and excited about it. Soon after, they told me to go there right at that moment.

I got so selfish of myself, I flew there that instant. Then I was busy for weeks, preparing the admissions and college related things.

When suddenly one day, I woke up feeling something is missing.

Soon I realize, it was you. It was you who was missing in my heart.

I got so angry and ashamed of myself for being stupid and selfish. I was going to flew back to you but at the same day, the lecture was just starting.

I got stucked here and I don’t know what to do. I’m at lost for days while gathering my courage up to write this. A letter to you.

 

Again, I’m sorry I’m such a loser who left without saying goodbye. I promise, I’m coming home soon and we’ll be spending time together again, just like how we used to.

Until then, will you wait for me?

Your one and only,

Choi Dongwook

 

“Ya! Knock it off,” Dongwook startled Bom.

Bom quickly shook her head and got back to the present. She hid the letter soon after.

She then pouted and yelled at him, “Ya, Oppa! What now, huh?! What now?!”

 

Lee Dongwook widened his eyes and pouted, acting like he was hurt by his sister’s harsh tone.

Bom sighed and rolled her eyes, she softened her tone, “Fine, I’m sorry for yelling. What is it?”

 

Dongwook tilted his head, walked closer to her and was going to whisper something.

Bom leaned closer too and was listening carefully.

But suddenly, he smiled devilishly.

His face was joker-ish as he made his revenge by yelling to her ears, “AAAAAAAA!”

Bom tossed him away as her left ear was aching.

Feeling satisfied by pissing his sister off, Dongwook laughed hard until his stomach hurt.

 

Bom was left speechless of his childish behaviour and her blood rushed all the way up to her head.

Her face was tomato-red, filled with anger as she yelled, “YAAAAA! COME HERE YOU ANNOYING HUMAN BEING!”

She approached him with angry steps but he doched her. She was chasing him and they started running around the house before both got short of breaths.

 

The two siblings lay down on the floor, exhausted from their pointless-kiddo fight.

 

Bom sighed as she opened the conversation, “Will he ever come back, Oppa?”

Dongwook closed his eyes to hold his anger, he knows so well of the ‘he’ his sister was refering to.

He tried to not sound in hatred, “I guess you need to forget him, Jenny.”

 

Bom sighed again, this time deeper, and turned her head to him.

She noticed his tone changed, so she diverted, “Jenny? Who is Jenny? I thought I changed my name, Lee Dongwook-ssi,”

Dongwook pouted and turned his head to her, following on her divertion, “I like Jenny better than Bom. Besides, what is the meaning of Bom anyway? Like literally, Bom? Boom? An explosion? It doesn’t make any sense,”

She laughed shortly, “I just like how it sounds, Oppa. Park Bom, Bom, Bom-ssi. And it’s better when people calls me Bom than Jenny, because it reminds me of him, it aches.”

 

Dongwook hm-ed, thinking quite long before answering, “Then should I change my name too? It must’ve been hard for you since I have the same name as him,”

Bom threw her sight to the ceiling, “Lee Dongwook... Don’t. I like how it sounds, I like how it fits your personality well,”

“Which personality?” he wiggled his shoulder towards her, acting cute and adorable.

She turned to him and let her tongue out, “A troll,”

“Aish,“ he pouted and hit her forehead, “That was lame.”

 

Bom didn’t answer further and laughed.

Dongwook joined her and both stared at the ceiling again.

“Oppa,” she didn’t threw her eyes off the ceiling.

“Hm-hm?” he glanced at her.

“I think I’m going to college again.”

 

Dongwook soon got startled, he took a seat facing her in instant.

“Jinjjong?” he sounded in disbelief.

Bom got up and sat across him, their knees were touching, “Jinjjong,”

He grinned widely and opened his arms, “That’s my sister. Give me a hug, uh?”

She nodded proudly, smiled, and hugged him tight.

“Ah, feels good to have you back in your right mind,” Dongwook whispered as he patted her head.

“Ya, Oppa, that was quite rude,” Bom complained, half-laughing.

 

Dongwook let his arms off and smiled, “So, are you continuing your master degree or what?”

Bom shook her head, “I never liked Architecture since the beginning. I majored it because I was following Choi-ssi like a duckling,”

His expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter