Silly Little Boy

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Superior Suite 112, 7th floor

Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht

Gangneung City

Gangwon Province, South Korea

7:00 p.m.

 

Seunghyun is sitting on the couch with palms supporting his throbbing head and thumbs massaging his own temples.

Having so much thoughts swirling around, his head grew even heavier. He is still feeling unwell and his illness has worsen so much as his skin burns and his sight goes dim.

But even though his body is in such a bad condition, it’s not his health that he’s concerning about. For his mind is filled with the anxiousness and worries of her.

It’s already dark, yet Park Bom still hasn’t come back since the morning she left for a walk.

 

Dara has been wandering around the suite for forever.

Biting her nails, she failed on containing her nervousness inside while waiting for Jiyong and Seungri to return from the search of Bom. She glanced at her phone, hours has passed, yet the two boys haven’t been giving any news since then.

 

Dara gazed weakly at Seunghyun and sighed deeply. She was told to stay in and look out for him.

At first, she refused and insisted on joining the search, since she thought the manier the better. But Jiyong made it to change her mind as he said someone needs to stay home in case Bom returned or something happened to Seunghyun.

Feeling like Jiyong was talking in logic, she gave up and stayed behind.

 

Dara threw her sight away from Seunghyun and gazed outside the windows. There are so many things inside her head that keeps bothering her.

She thought she made it very clear to her bestfriend about where Bom should take her relationship with Seunghyun and this is not it. This is not even the least from what she expected. This behaviour doesn’t make any sense and confuses her a lot.

But she knows, Bom wouldn’t do this reckless act if there’s nothing wrong going on. Something must’ve changed her mind. Or something must’ve stressed her out.

And just then, it hits Dara.

She held her breath as something crossed her mind. It’s the fact that she had overheard Seunghyun and Bom’s conversation earlier. What kills her is that, she couldn’t catch what they were arguing about. Well, they might not fight but it was sounding almost the same. It could be that, the reason of Bom’s disappearance is something affiliated with that one conversation.

 

Dara turned her head to Seunghyun in instant, wanting to confirm her speculations directly, but the words got stucked in . Staring at the pathetic-looking-guy, she suddenly felt miserable seeing him trying his best to stay calm when the one he loves is out there missing.

She has never been so sure, but she can read Seunghyun like paper.

That boy, that silly little boy, is deeply in love.

 

Dara released a very, very, deep, and heavy breath. She couldn’t imagine how to contain herself together like he did if she were in his position.

 

All of a sudden, the main door was opened in force.

Seunghyun and Dara turned their heads a second after, looking so much in hope. They found Jiyong and Seungri barging inside the suite with heavy breaths and sweaty selves.

Seunghyun raises his head a little higher to look behind the two, but the girl he’s been worrying about is not there. Soon, dissapointments slapped him hard as he gritted his teeth and bowed his head down again; hands fisted hard as he held his anger in.

 

“Do you find her?” Dara came up rushing to the two.

Jiyong who is still panting because of too much running, shook his head harshly, “She’s not in the resort nor in the night market,”

Seungri seconded, looking in so much tension, “She’s not around the beach as well.”

Dara lost her hope. She bursted out crying, trying to shut herself by covering . She knows crying won’t solve the problem, but she couldn’t help it anymore. Her worrries slapped her face hard, she has never been so anxious than this. She fell on her knees, crying harder than before and Jiyong felt something just cut his heart. He sighed before crouching his body down in attempt to calm her, arms around her shoulders to stop them from shaking.

 

Seungri bit his lip as he felt worse after seeing Dara sobbing like that.

He can never really stand a girl crying, which caused his reflects to immediately turn his sight away from her. His eyes stops at his hyung, observing him from head to toe.

Seunghyun is still sitting in the same spot and same position as when Seungri left.

He didn’t even touch the food in front of him, nor taking his medicines. With his head bowed down, palms covering his face, and his veins showing everywhere on his face and neck, Seungri can tell, that his hyung is devastated.

 

All of a sudden, Seunghyun lifts his head up and his face can finally be clearly seen. His complexion has no color, he is even paler than before. His eyes are red and wet; his lips are white and cracked. Instead of getting any better from his previous state, he looked sicker than ever.

Seunghyun stood up, but had to spare some seconds to do so.

He clenched his teeth and closed his eyes, “This is my fault,”

Jiyong and Dara stood up. As a respond to his sudden confession, they turned their sights to him, joining Seungri who was staring ever since.

Hearing no response, Seunghyun opened his eyes.

His gaze looks desperate, in addition of a slight purple-ish bags underneath the sorrowful looking eyes.

“It is my fault that she ran away, that she went missing like this. It’s my fault from the beginning.”

 

The confused three wrinkled their foreheads and Seunghyun could see questions dancing in their eyes.

For a while, no one dared to let the lips say the thoughts, but Jiyong.

“What did you do?”

Seunghyun threw his gaze to Jiyong, looking like a guilty puppy stealing his master’s food. Only this time, the puppy has become a zombie with gray skin and red eyes. Or in one word, terrible.

The zomppy squinted his eyes and winced, “I- I have no time to explain. I need to find her by myself.”

And as he said that, he let hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter