New Friend

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Lobby

Chung Ang University

Heukseok Ward of Dongjak District

9:00 a.m.

 

“Kamsahaeyooong,” Bom bowed 90 degrees upon Dongwook as soon as she got off his car.

“Aish, knock it off. People will think I’m your sugar daddy or something,” he furrowed his thick eyebrows.

She suddenly got an idea. She smiled devilishly but quickly changed her expression to an innocent one.

She deliberately risen her voice, almost shouting, “But Ahjussi, you are my sugar daddy!”

 

People around them turned their heads to Dongwook with sharp stares.

“Do you forget our nights together already?” Bom fooled around.

Dongwook widened his eyes at her, gesturing her to stop while lowering his body down. But too bad, his car is roofless. He grumbled and gestured her that she will pay a hundred times worse than this.

 

Bom grinned in satisfy, finally got her revenge done.

Before Dongwook could yell at her, she turned around. She could hear him shouting her name so she started running towards Chung Ang Square.

Still running, she turned her head to check on him. She found him standing inside his car, looking all pissed off and mad, and of course, yelling uncontrollably at her name.

Then went a series of wild horning sounds from cars queuing behind Dongwook.

She grinned, let her tongue out at him and ran faster.

Another win for Bom.

 

Bom wasn’t looking where she was running and bumped into something.

She fell quite hard on the floor, considering she was running almost in the speed of light. She winced at her hurting shoulder and gently rubbed it.

 

“Are you okay?” A deep and raspy voice startled her.

Bom raised her face towards that worried voice and found a man crouching in front her, looking all confused and panicked.

She found herself stuttering, “Ah-I-I’m fine. I’m okay,”

The crouching man scanned her from head to toe and shook his head, “This won’t do. Let’s go to the hospital first,”

“What? No! No-I mean, no need to go to the hospital,”

He tilted his head and soon smiled, “Are you new here?”

She suddenly didn’t understand what he was saying, captivated by his smile.

He smiled wider, “You must be new here. What I meant by hospital is our school’s health unit, so don’t freak out. I’m not going overboard here.”

She still didn’t understand any of his words.

 

“Miss? You heard me?”

 

Bom popped into the reality and started babbling words in English---her strange habit when she got panicked or thrilled.

That man raised an eyebrow and stammeredly talked in English, “Pardon me? I don’t converse in English well, so do you mind repeating that?”

She quickly covered and bowed her head down in shame.

 

Bom mocked herself for being stupid.

This guy must’ve thought that I’m such a weirdo.

 

That man bursted a single laughter out and quickly silenced himself. He bit his lips to hold his wide smile.

She’s quite cute.

 

Park Bom gained all of herself up and raised her face.

She smiled like an angel, “I’m sorry I lost myself a moment ago,”

He smiled back at her and nodded, “It’s fine, but first can I help you up?”

He offered his hand.

 

Bom stared at them.

Shizzy. This man got an attitude.

 

“Miss?”

Bom slightly shook her head, “Sure.”

The man smiled politely and grabbed Bom gently by her elbow.

Her heart rustled at his touch and she tried to ignore them.

 

“Are you okay? Does anywhere hurt in your body?” that man quickly let his hands off when she managed to stand on her own.

“I’m fine, really,”  Bom lied to make herself looked strong eventhough her shoulder was hurting.

“Are you sure?” he doubted.

She nodded and tried to sound normal, “Yeah, I’m sure. I was the one who bumped to you, I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

He smiled, “I’m perfectly fine, as you can see.”

She got captivated again and this time her heart beats faster.

 

Bom quickly shook her head before that man could realize her dummy expression.

She smiled politely, “Well then, I’m relieved,”

He smiled wider, “Oh, we haven’t introduce ourselves to each other,” he let his right hand out, “My name is Choi-“

Before he could finish, 2 random guys appeared and dragged him away.

 

They head-locked him and Bom was left confused.

She tilted her head towards him and found him rebelling, trying to let off. He didn’t manage to escape and surrendered, letting himself being dragged.

Bom thought those 2 guys were going to bully him until that man knuckled their heads and joked around.

She sighed in relieve at him getting smaller from her sight.

He turned his head to Bom and smiled for the last time before disappearing in the crowd.

 

Bom then gazed at the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter