Gifted

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kitchen & Dining Room

31-9 Nonhyeon Ward

Gangnam District, South Korea

7:16 a.m.

 

Park Bom found Dongwook sitting in the dining room, spacing out.

She tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. She suddenly had an urge to surprise him. So she skulked and shouted behind his back.

But Dongwook wasn’t surprised, he quickly grabbed Bom and head-locked her.

He knuckled her head, “Ya, you devilish! You even sneaked behind me so well, but guess what? I have the best sense anyone could ever had,”

She tried to let off, soon managed to slip away and laughed, “And guess what? I am the nimblest among us humans.”

 

Dongwook let out a single laughter as his eyes followed her sitting across him.

Bom leaned closer, put her elbows on the table and rested her chin.

He knotted his fingers on the table and smiled wholeheartedly, “What do you want to for breakfast?”

She tilted her head, looking cute without her being aware, “Why are you talking at me so lovey dovey? This isn’t you, Lee Dongwook-ssi,”

He pulled away and his smile disappeared, getting too pissed off, “Ya! I’m being nice to you right now! Can you at least appreciate me?!”

 

Bom bursted in laughter, “That’s more like you,”

Dongwook grumbled, half-snarling.

She was still in her laughter, “What are you saying, Dongwook-ssi?”

He folded his arms, “You’re so annoying, Bommie-ssi,”

She leaned closer, almost standing up when she whispered, “But you love me anyway,”

He pouted and turned his sight away, “That’s why I always let you win, even though I don't know if you are aware of that,”

She grinned and swayed her face in aegyo, “Eiy, of course I’m aware, Oppa. Uuuh, such a cute gentleman you are.”

 

Dongwook couldn’t hide his idiotic smile.

He peeked with the corner of his eyes and suddenly his aegyo-ness showed as he gazed at her, “Uuuuh, you made me feel flustered so early. As an exchange, do you want something? Like a gift?”

Bom slowly sat back on the chair, she tapped her finger on her lips and furrowed her forehead, thinking.

He leaned closer to her, still sounding cute, “Do you want me to buy you a car?”

She shook her head hard, pouting.

“Then Bags? Purses?”

“No.”

“Clothes? Dresses?”

“No.”

“Jewelries?”

“No.”

“Cars?”

“I said no before!”

“Probably shoes? You need more heels?”

“No!”

“What exactly is that you want then?!”

Dongwook started to get impatient. He waited for her who looked thoughtful.

 

“Corn milk,” Bom sounded brazen.

Dongwook opened his mouth and stared in disbelief long before responding.

“That’s it?” he still couldn’t believe his perfectly healthy ears.

She nodded innocently.

He sighed and palmed his forehead, “What a weirdo,”

She furrowed her eyebrows and her tone risen, “What did you just say?!”

He quickly raised his head up, faking a smile in tension, “Let’s go! I said, let’s go! Come on, let’s buy a fresh corn milk!”

 

Dongwook hurriedly stood up, avoiding eye contact with her while rushing to the front door.

Bom still left looking suspicious but shortly, her smile appeared at the thought of corn milk.

She grabbed two coats before tagging along with him in excitements.

 

7-Eleven

36 Nonhyeon Ward

Gangnam District, South Korea

7:30 a.m.

 

Park Bom was reading an announcement outside the convenience store while Lee Dongwook do the shopping.

 

“Park Bom noona!”

 

Bom turned her head and searched for that familiar voice.

She found Seungri walking out the store, waving at her with surprised face. He approached closer and Bom could see another guy tagging along behind him.

“Noona! What are you doing here?” Seungri grinned, always being excited.

“Oh hi, Seungri-ssi. I’m just buying this and that, I guess,” Bom was still surprised by his sudden appereance, she peeked to check on her brother, still absent.

“Woah, what a coincidence to run to you here. Anyway, do you live in this neighborhood?” he was still grinning.

“Yes, I live few blocks away. And you too?” she smiled.

“Yeah, me too. I live in this block, actually. And oh Noona, I’m sorry I forgot to introduce you to my friend,” he grabbed the other guy’s arms, “This is my friend, and his name is Kwon Jiyong,”

Jiyong bowed and smiled politely, “It’s nice to finally meet you, Park Bom-ssi. Seungri talked so much about you, I have already known you better than myself,”

Seungri protested while punching Jiyong’s arm, “Ya! Is that really necessary right now?!”

 

Bom laughed at Seungri knuckling and headlocking Jiyong.

She bowed back when they stopped, “It’s nice to meet you too, Kwon Jiyong-ssi.”

Seungri smiled, turned his head behind and shouted, “Oh, Hyung! Come fast, I have someone I want to introduce to you,”

Bom smiled politely but started getting uneasy. It will be a mess if his brother came sooner and saw these.

 

The Hyung Seungri called appeared and that’s when Bom and him locked their eyes.

Bom slightly opened whilst Seunghyun raised his eyebrows; both were surprised.

“Park Bom?”

“Choi Seunghyun?”

Both called each others names at the same time.

 

Seungri turned his head to Seunghyun, then to Bom.

He furrowed his eyebrows at Seunghyun, “You know Bom noona, Hyung?”

Seunghyun didn’t throw his sight off her, “Yes... I guess I do,”

Seungri tilted his head to Bom, “How, Noona?”

Bom didn’t throw her sight off him, still in shock, “It just happened that way.”

Seungri looked thoughtful whilst Jiyong was left alone puzzled.

 

Jiyong suddenly stated, “Oh! Is Bom-ssi the one who bumped into Hyung in the center of the square?”

Bom finally threw her sight off Seunghyun, to Jiyong and Seungri, “Yes, it was me. Then are Jiyong-ssi and Seungri-ssi, his friends? The ones who dragged Seunghyun away?”

Seungri raised his fingers and nodded, “Yeah, us three are friends since ages ago and we’re as close as siblings can be. Aah, that was it. That explains why Noona looked somehow familiar,”

Bom laughed in disbelief,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter