Five Will Do

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the back yard’s pond

31-9 Nonhyeon Ward

Gangnam District, South Korea

8:20 p.m.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Bom cautiously started after sipping her camomile tea.

Seunghyun got awaken from his daydreaming.

He quickly smiled, “No, Park Bom-ssi. It’s not like that,”

“Then why are you staring down?” she sounded soft and careful.

“I’m gaining my senses together right now, hope you don’t mind,”

“I thought you thought I fooled you and you’re mad because of it. You know I was surprised by Jisung oppa's appereance as well,”

“No, really, I was never mad of it. It’s just my personal issues,”

“What personal issues?”

Bom leaned closer to the table, paying closer attention and gesturing curiousity.

 

Seunghyun smiled at her adorable gaze, “It’s nothing significant, really. It’s that I’m feeling uncomfortable stepping here when we barely know each other,”

“Well then, should we know each other more?” Bom sounded cheerful and excited.

He laughed at her straight-forwardness, “Are you always this kind of fast going person, Bom-ssi?”

 

Bom pulled back.

Again, she questioned herself.

She is not this type of person, especially around guys.

She has always been on the shy and cold side, constantly keeping her thoughts and opinions to herself. But that didn’t happen when she’s near him. She uttered everything inside her head without even thinking.

This is oddly confusing to her.

This is dangerous.

 

“Bom-ssi?” Seunghyun waved his hand close to her face and soon pulled back, always the well-mannered guy.

Bom blinked few times, “I’m not,”

He smiled warmly, “You’re not what?”

“I’m not that kind of person.” she almost lost herself in his smile.

He laughed, sounding a little odd, “I need to disagree with that, I guess,”

She shook her head, “But, I’m being honest. I am not usually like this. It’s new and strange for me too.”

 

Seunghyun gazed intensely at Bom, which made her feeling uneasy and flustered.

He smiled, “I’m not always this open and outgoing either, but somehow I find this odd feeling kind of satisfying, you get what I’m saying?”

She tilted her head, “Satisfying?”

“Yeah, to notice a whole new side of me. Don’t you find it somewhat enthralling too?”

Bom moved her eyes around, thinking.

“A bit?” she flicked her fingers.

Seunghyun smiled, “There you go, a bit is all we need to survive.”

She wowed at his words, again, admiring his mature side.

 

Seunghyun sipped on his tea before opening a new topic, “Bom-ssi, is it okay for me to ask for your age?”

Bom changed her expression, “Sure, but I warn you, you will be surprised,”

He let out a single laughter, “I won’t, Noona,”

She widened her eyes and a grin slowly appeared, “Quite impressive, Seunghyun-ah,”

He smiled widely, “Should we drop the fomality off?”

She laughed, “Ya, you don’t need to say it like that. It makes things awkward,”

He looked up, grinning, “Sorry not sorry,”

She rounded her lips and nodded, joining his play, “So am I,”

He wowed, “You’re quite good with these, you must be a pro,”

She laughed, “Don’t try me.”

 

Seunghyun frowned, nodded, raised his eyebrows and both his hands.

Bom laughed louder.

He smiled at her laughing and shortly, curiosity striked him, “Tell me about yourself, Bom-ah.”

 

Bom stopped laughing and tilted her head.

Bom-ah?

She felt odd being called like so, since Seunghyun is younger than her, probably way younger.

But she likes it. She likes how he pronounced her name, furthermore, his voice is raspy and y as hell.

She nodded, confirming herself that she accepted him calling her that way.

 

Seunghyun waited unpatiently for her respond after dropping the formality way too excessive.

Bom looked up as she leaned on the chair, “But it’s already way past the 5 minutes we agreed on, Seunghyun-ah,”

He sighed in relieve but soon pouted, “Forget that thing, I’m curious about you.”

 

Bom could feel butterflies up to .

“But oppa is coming home soon,” she teased.

Seunghyun leaned closer, his voice was the softest, “5 more minutes will do,”

She bit her lips, hiding her idiotic flattered smile, “5 minutes will do then.”

 

Seunghyun smiled his warmest and Bom could feel herself absorbing his hotness.

She started shily, “What are you most curious about?”

He hm-ed, thinking quite long, “Your story, you. Everything that ever happened in your life. Either they be the highlighted ones as well as the erased ones. I want to know them all,”

She tilted her head, biting her lip to hold the butterflies inside, “Why do you want to know them all?”

“Because you seem different, unlike everybody else. That makes me want to know how your mind works and how you handle things.”

 

Bom couldn’t even respond.

And if she did respond, she would only be babbling in English, which makes her looked like a lunatic. So she stayed still, gazing at him with rounded eyes.

Seunghyun tilted his head, “Park Bom-ssi?”

 

Bom shook her head.

She smiled oddly and sounded weak, “Yeah?”

He smiled, “We got less than 2 minutes,”

She sighed before starting, “So... I’m 26 this year and had majored Architecture before, but it was never my passion. And due to some personal reasons, I rested for 5 straight years after graduating. But now I’ve gained my senses back, turned my life around and decided to start anew. So here I am, an undergraduate in Chung Ang and the person who bumped you hard in the square few weeks ago,”

He nodded, “Resting for 5 years? Were you sick?”

She shook her head and smiled weakly, “I told you, it’s personal problems.”

 

Seunghyun noticed her tone changed and decided to not drag it further because it seems hard for her to talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter