Crowned

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Private Dining Room

Tavolo 24

Jongno District, South Korea

11:00 a.m.

 

Choi Seunghyun has been watching Bom from a table across the room since half an hour ago.

She looks so young and cheerful wandering around in that white off-shoulder dress; hair tied up in a messy bun. She seems happier today, although he has yet to figure out whether she was pretending or not.

 

Then so suddenly, Bom turned her sight to him and they locked eyes for few seconds.

Seunghyun felt ashamed of being caught staring, but unexpectedly she smiled widely at him. She then waved her hands and gestured him to come inside the reserved room.

He nodded and forced a smile, ignoring his shame of getting caught by rushing to her.

 

Seunghyun entered the room and Bom greeted him.

“How long have you been there? Why are you sitting there instead of joining us here?” she tilted her head.

He looked around quick before answering her, “Well, I thought I came too early so I decided to wait outside,”

She laughed, “That was a lame excuse, but well, I’ll believe you,”

He grinned, suddenly remembering something, “Oh, I got something for you,”

She blinked couple of times, “Me?”

 

Seunghyun nodded and reached inside his tux.

Bom managed to catch a glimpse of something silver-ish before he hides it behind his back.

Her lips started to curve upwards as her eyes are becoming rounder.

He smiled, but then pouted, “Ah, you saw it, right?”

 

Bom grinned widely, throwing her sight to his hidden fist, then to Seunghyun’s eyes again.

She bit her lip, trying to hold her grin, but failed. And before she could answer him, he is already stepping closer.

 

Seunghyun pulled his hands from his backs and reached towards the top of her head.

He then pinned a crown-shaped hairclip on her hair, gently and slowly, like she still has that fragile head of a baby.

Bom can’t even think of what he was doing since she is busy controlling her heartbeat.

She stayed still, suddenly holding her breath since her body is only inches away from his. Her eyes searched for his eyes and found them focusing on her hair.

She swore, his expression right now is damn attractive and mouth-watering.

 

Seunghyun managed to pin the hairclip well and soon took a step back.

He smiled at the dazed-girl, “Ah, it’s secured now,”

Bom got her senses back and blinked thousands of times before responding, “Ah... Seunghyun-ah...”

He smiled even warmer, “Yes, Bom-ah?”

She touched her head as her cheeks redden, “I don’t even know what to say...”

 

Seunghyun let out a single laughter and looked up, holding his excitements after seeing her being so cutely flustered.

He can’t resist the attractiveness Bom is showing right now. He won’t stand it if she acts any cuter.

He then looked to her and smiled, “Ah, a thanks will do the trick, tho,”

She grinned, then so unexpectedly, tiptoed to hug his neck, “Thank you, Choi Seunghyun.”

 

Seunghyun’s smile disappeared as he froze when Bom hugged him.

All of a sudden, his heart stopped beating. And a second later when she let off her hug, it starts to beat uncontrollably wild.

She then smiled widely at him and his heart just dropped to his feet.

 

Soon after, Bom dusted his tux, “Anyway, this is my second time seeing you in a suit after that day, when you had a meeting in Jongno. And I have to admit, today you look so prodigiously splendiferous, Choi Seunghyun-ssi,”

Seunghyun forced a laugh, still trying to control his heartbeat, “Don’t speak alien to me, pulchritudinous girl,”

She glanced at him and tutted, “Ya. Look who’s talking,”

He grinned widely, “Well, this is my first time seeing you in a dress.”

 

Bom looked up to him with a smile forming wide. She took a step back and spun her body once.

She posed, being playful, “So? What do you think?”

Seunghyun laughed as his cheeks redden, his heart beats wilder again, “Beautiful, as always,”

She got flustered and her heart rustled as she covered her grin, “Thanks, Seunghyun-ah.”

 

“Well, well, Bommie, is this the Choi Seunghyun you talked about everyday?” Boyoung approached the two in smiles.

Bom protested, “Ya, Eonni!”

Seunghyun laughed and bowed formally at Boyoung, “Yes, Noona, my name is Choi Seunghyun, the guy Bommie always missed.”

Bom landed a fist on his chest and pouted.

He laughed while wincing playfully, acting like her punch did hurt.

 

Boyoung laughed, “Quite an humorist, huh?” she then bowed back, “Hello, Seunghyun, I’m Lee Boyoung, Bommie’s older sister. It’s nice to finally meet you,”

Seunghyun smiled politely and bowed again, “It’s nice to meet you too, Boyoung noona,”

“Anyway, you came alone? Bom told me you will bring a few friends, though,”

“Ah, I invited them, but they couldn’t come due to some personal reasons,”

“Hmm, too bad, but if that’s so, I hope you will still enjoy yourself. Now, please excuse me, I still got some stuffs to do,”

“Alright, Noona. I’ll be here if you need a hand.”

Boyoung nodded, smiled, and walked away after eyeing the two so ambigously. As a respond, Bom rolled her eyes at her whilst Seunghyun held his stupid grin.

 

“So, Jiyong couldn’t come?” Bom asked as soon after Boyoung left.

Seunghyun tilted his head, “Why asking about him? I thought I was your favorite, but no?”

Her smile appeared as she punched his chest, “Ya, what are you saying?”

He formed a grin while leaning his face closer to her, “It’s true, right? That I am still your favorite?”

She pushed him by the shoulder, laughing, “Ya, knock it off!”

 

But Seunghyun didn’t do what she asked.

Instead, he leaned his face closer to hers until they’re inches apart, “Answer me, am I? Am I? Am I?”

He kept repeating himself and Bom, still laughing, pushed him to the side by his cheek, “Stop it!”

 

Seunghyun got his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter