For The First

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom and Dara’s Room

Superior Suite 112, 7th floor

Sun Cruise Resort & Yacht

Gangneung City

Gangwon Province, South Korea

07:30 a.m.

 

“I hate you, Park Bom,” Sandara crossed her arms, sitting on their bed.

Bom who was sitting across, bursted out laughing, “Ya, I’m doing exactly what you told me to do last night. Do you not remember it? Or did you bump your head into something and lost your memories? Like, amnesia?”

Dara rolled her eyes, facing away, “Stop babbling, I’m so not in the mood,”

Bom wiggled her shoulders and wimpered, “Yaaa. Why are you being this way?”

 

Dara widened her eyes and stared sharply, which erased Bom’s stupid grin.

She stared without saying anything, which scares Bom a bit.

 

“Kiraya, please stop staring at me like that,” Bom pleaded with somehow hurtful gaze, shaking her bestfriend’s arms.

Dara sighed and relieved her wrinkles.

Her voice was soothing, “You should date Seunghyun for real, you know,”

Bom laughed hard, “Geez. I thought you’re really mad at me. I never saw you looking at me with that gaze, you know, so fierce and intimidating,”

Dara smiled and rolled her eyeballs, “Ya. Don’t divert this, I’m serious. I was so happy when I saw you holding each other’s hands earlier as I thought you’re finally dating, but you just ruin my mood by telling me it was just a game,”

Bom laughed again, “Well, at least, even though it’s just a stupid game, it’s still called dating,”

Dara lay on the bed, “But didn’t you made up your mind last night?”

Bom joined her and both stares at the ceiling.

 

There goes a silence.

 

After a while, Bom finally responded, “I did,”

Dara peeked a sight to her, “Then why?”

Bom didn’t turn her sight away, she smiled, “Maybe it’s not the time yet,”

Dara snuggled closer with curiosity scattered all over her face, “Why?”

Bom’s smile faded, “Because...”

“Choi-ssi?”

“Hm-hm,”

“Pft. I don’t understand,”

“Me neither,”

“No, I mean, I don’t understand you,”

“How come? You’ve been my only friend all these years,”

“Yeah, I know, but this time I’m so ing clueless,”

“I feel you. I know this isn’t the me you’ve been hanging out with since Adam met Eve,”

“Naah, even Adam and Eve sinned when they’re together. This is basically how everybody gets when they fall in love,”

“Don’t blame on love. You won’t be here if love doesn’t exists,”

“So wise now, eh?”

“I blame humans, instead,”

“Why so random?”

“For having the ability to feel this one particular emotion called love,”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m listening,”

“I mean, why do we have feelings?”

“Hm-hm,”

“Like, it gives us nothing but this little obsession to someone’s presence. And it’s addictive. Even sometimes, that stupid obsession could kill people,”

“I ain’t responding,”

“Pft. I don’t understand,”

“Me neither,”

“Why are you using my line?”

“You used mine first,”

“Ah, you’re right,”

“I’m always right,”

“Yeah, whatever, gurl.”

 

Then the two soulsisters stopped talking, being busy with their own minds.

Goes another long silence.

But it was again the peaceful kind of silence where Bom felt her most relaxed. And this kind of silence only existed when she’s around Dara.

Although she also felt the same way around Seunghyun, but everytime he is near, these things always happen: her stomach twisted in flutter; her heart won’t stop the wild beating; her eyes kept stealing glances of him. So, yeah, it’s not that peaceful to be around him.

And even though Bom also felt comfortable being in silence with her brother, at the end, Dongwook always ended up doing something annoying. Like pulling pranks and stuffs. He’s never really serious and all he does is joking around each and every day. But that’s just how Bom preffered, since she had experienced his alter-ego in the past and she didn’t even recognise him. She is just thankful with how he is right now.

 

Bom closed her eyes, getting sleepy with the wind blowing softly from the opened windows.

In addition, the sun was peeking through the windows as well, radiating the heat which creates the most perfect balance between cold breeze and warm sunlight.

Everything just feels so relaxing right now and she can finally treat herself some getaway time from school’s assignments and the stress of studying. She almost fell asleep when suddenly, Dara broke the silence between them.

 

“Let me ask you something,” she sounded serious.

“Hmm?” Bom answered blandly as she’s still half-asleep.

“I mentioned his name before, right?” Dara turned her sight to Bom.

“Who? Seunghyun?” she blinked few times.

“Never mind. I got the answer already.” Dara smiled oddly and turned her sight to the ceiling again.

 

Bom who is now fully awake, got pissed off by her bestfriend’s annoying habit.

She turned and rolled herself to Dara’s side; supporting her upper body with her elbows.

“Aish, you know I hate it when you do that to me. Tell me about it, quick,” she asked, more like forcing.

“I said, never mind it,” Dara being stubborn.

“Then why are you smiling like that? For real, tell me now,” Bom shook her shoulders.

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll take Jiyong away from you,”

“YA! Backstabber !”

“HA! Hurry now,”

“It’s just, I found out your feelings,”

“Excuse me, can I laugh right now?”

“No, listen. Earlier I asked you this: I mentioned his name before, right?”

“Yeah, you did, so?”

“So, what did you respond to my question?”

“I asked you whether it was Seunghyun or not,”

“Exactly,”

“What is? Stop making things difficult to understand and get to the point,”

“Pffft. Maybe you should change your name to Park Pabom instead,”

“Ya!”

“Alright, alright, Pabom. What I meant is, before I asked you that one question, we were talking about two guys, remember? Well, three with Jiyong, but he’s my bae, so yeah, he doesn’t count,”

“Pft. Bae, you said, like he thinks so too,”

“Shut up! This is not about me!”

“Alright, on-period-. Fire away,”

“Pffft. Anyway, Seunghyun and Choi-ssi were the guys we were talking about,”

“Hm-hm. And then?”

“When I asked you that one question refering to either Seunghyun or Choi-ssi, you guessed it was Seunghyun, right? Meanwhile, you could be guessing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter