Confrontation.....

Spouse Exchange

 

 

 

Min Young's POV

We were now at home. The wedding had ended on a very good note. Dinner went smoothly and despite the tension floating in the air between Geun Suk and Si Won, overall – it went great. After dinner, Geun Suk surprisingly helped in the kitchen while my father and Si Won had a little chat in his study.

  I wondered if Dad was showing him his Bourbon collection like when Yunho was around but had a feeling they were probably just discussing about work. My heart raced a little at the thought of the possibility that talk of Yunho was happening in the study. I was all jumpy but rest assured when Si Won came out, all smiles and laughs. But then again, Si Won could just be acting but I decided to drop it. If I worry about one more thing, I think my brain might just explode.

  Si Won had gone up to our room much earlier than me so he had freshened up and was lying on the bed in his boxers while I took my shower. I changed out of my t-shirt and khakis into my peach satin night gown. I stretched out my limbs from all of the walking, travelling and talking I did today and just wanted to go to sleep. I was completely drained of energy.

  Settling onto the bed and having the covers wrap themselves around me never made me more comfortable. As I lay my head onto the soft pillow, I smiled to myself and was close to drifting off to sleep if it weren’t for a hand that s around my waist and pulled me close until my back banged against his chest.

  He then places soft kisses on the side of my neck that faced up. Slowly, Si Won’s hand lifted the hem of my night gown up my thigh to feel me up. It would’ve felt good and I would’ve wanted him to continue if it wasn’t for the fact that I was really feeling lethargic.

  “Si Won,” I protested and placed my hands on his to stop him.

  “What’s wrong? You don’t like that?” he asked huskily as his left hand slowly went lower to in between my legs but before he could do anything I pushed it aside.

  “Look, I’m really tired okay,” I told him and tried to get back to sleep.

  “Oh come on, Min Young,” Si Won said again and smoothed out the wrinkled of my night gown as he uses his other hand to push my hair aside and kiss up my neck and then nibbles my ear.

  “Si Won, stop it please,” I said but he didn’t listen. “Si Won,” I called out to him but he remained stubborn and d my right . That was it for me. I pushed his hand aside and sat up, “Si Won, I said stop so stop, please!”

  He watched me with eyes wide and in shock. After a few moments, he recovered from the shock and sneered. He his lips and said, “You’re not serious, are you?” Judging from my unchanging expression, his smile soon disappeared and repeated, “Are you?”

  “Look Si Won, it’s been a tiring day so could we just . . .” I brushed my hair back from my face and finished off my sentence with, “take a break?” I asked him.

  “What? Take a – a break?!” he repeated my words and sat up as well. “Shouldn’t you want a relaxant after a long day then if you’re so darn tired?!” he asked in a tone close to a yell.

  “Si Won, we’ve been having for the past week continuously and repeatedly!” I stated. “We’ve done every move thinkable and you’re still not satisfied?” I asked him in disbelief.

  “I am your husband, shouldn’t that be what you should be doing?” he asked me.

  I was completely taken aback by his question. “I have entertained you for the past week!! Don’t I get a time-out?!” I asked him back in the same questioning manner.

  “Are you rejecting me, Min Young-ssi?” he asked me in appal.

  “Reject you?” I said and told him, “I am merely asking you for a break!”

  “That counts as rejection,” he argued.

  “So what if I am rejecting you? I never complained when you rejected me!” I spat.

  He tried to argue but ended up empty handed and just lay back in bed and turned to his left where his back now faced me. I just looked at him for a moment and felt like just pinching his cheeks but instead I pushed back the covers and jumped out of the bed.

  Si Won felt my absence on the bed and turned around. “What are you doing?” he asked. I ignored his question and just put on my trench coat that I had hung in the cupboard. I then pulled my grey scarf along with me just in case it gets cold for me out there. As I was about to take a step towards the door, I stopped when Si Won asked, “Where are you going?”

  I let out a sigh and turned around so I could answer him, “I’m going out for a walk.”

  He raised an eyebrow and asked, “Seriously? A walk is much more relaxing than some alone time with your very own husband?”

  “Look, I just want some time to think!!” I yelled at him.

  “You know, you’re acting weird all of a sudden! The same goes to your family!! It’s like this trip to your parents’ has turned everything upside down!” Si Won stated. “First your mother who hardly talks to me anymore, then there’s your brother who looks at me like he wants to kill me and now your father! Your father was the weirdest! He’s suddenly talking about cars!!” Si Won seemed so repressed but when he told me about my father, I felt my heart go a flutter.

  The flame died down a little as I asked him, “He was talking about cars?”

  “Yeah,” he said and added, “And also about this car he’s keeping to fix. Some junk I suppose.”

  “Hey, that car is his life!” I defended for my father.

  He sneered and said, “I thought it was for extra parts.” He then sat up and raked his fingers through his hair before saying, “You know; it feels like almost they were brainwashed. The way they seem to be a little distant makes me think they know about us.” He turned to me and asked, “Do they?” From my silence, Si Won got his answer. He wiped his face with his hand and said, “You told them?”

  “More or less, something like that,” I said.

  “Care to enlighten me on the matter?” he asked.

  I pursed my lips and explained with my eyes closed, “I brought Yunho over a few weeks back.”

  “God Min Young,” he grumbled.

  I opened my eyes and said, “What was I supposed to do? It was my parents’ anniversary!! I had to go!!”

  “Did you?” he questioned me.

  “You didn’t think I was going to just not go to keep what happened between us a secret, didn’t you?” I asked him back.

  “So I’m guessing this is why your father is suddenly talking about cars nowadays,” Si Won said while rolling his eyes.

  “He’s been into it this whole time! It was you that he found hard to talk about it with,” I clarified.

  “So that Yunho character practically brainwashed your family and turned them against me? Is that it?” he asked me with an eyebrow raised and supported his weight on his elbows.

  “No, you did that yourself,” I stated.

  I was surprised he suddenly laughed at my remark. He turned to me and leaned closer to say, “If I’m not mistaken, it seems that you too seem to prefer that Yunho guy more than me.” I gulped my saliva and felt my heart palpitate. Si Won eyed me and asked, “Really, Min Young . . . Him?”

  “You know what?” I asked him and his eyes lit up to say, ‘What?’ I wrapped the scarf around my neck and said, “I’ve had enough. I am going for a walk whether you like it . . . or not.”

  With that, I turned my back to him and turned the knob. Once I had slammed the door shut behind me, I marched my way out of the door and into the night. Not once did I look back.  

 

 

 

 


 

I don't know what I said in the chapter before but this chapter is a short one. It was suppose to be included in the next one but I separated them because... well what do you know.... YUNHO!! So, keep a lookout for the chapter tonight! I'm not even sure really I'll be able to post it up by tonight but plz do look forward!

Comment, kay ppl?? ^^

 

Peace Out! Love,

Durian2003