Entry 9

My Journal

Belief. Something that can be hard to grasp, but wonderful once you attain it. I have never gone a day without believing in something. Some of my believes are looked down upon because people either believe them to be impossible, ignorant, or just plain stupid. Never once did, these people putting my beliefs down on the table and trying to rewrite them, work. All they were trying to write on was piece of paper with words written in permanent marker, words that can’t be erased. But there are parts of me that have lacked belief, parts that shouldn’t be lacking in belief. I just got done watching an episode of one of the best tv series in my opinion, let me quote the words spoken at the last few minutes, “Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it’s right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you’re wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So, make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe in it with all you heart.”(The cast of One Tree Hill)

 

In those last few minutes, i dived as far, and as deep as i could into my heart, to discover what i wanted, and i made a wish.

 

I love the people that i have come to know in the world inside my head, especially 5 particular people. The first four, are the children that i have and will always love, and will someday name my children in the real world after. The one person, is the person that means everything to me, his name is takumi, and i have loved him from the very moment that i meant him. Our love has been true, and unbreakable, for thousands of years, and beyond our death.

 

This would be one of the things people dismiss, and might even call me crazy or stupid for. They think it's stupid to love a life and people in that life, so much so, that you love them in the “real world” where they don’t exist. They exist in my heart, and that’s what matters.

 

I made a wish at the last few minutes when listening to those words, that wish was to have a wonderful husband that i loved unconditionally and my shallowness and baggage didn’t get in the way, and to have a family that i would hold onto to for as long as i lived, and for happiness in all that, to have lived a life that i will never regret having. A Life full of happiness and love, that’s my wish. What’s yours?