Entry 24

My Journal

As spring gets closer, my nervousness towards having to get a license increases. I will try to be as calm as i can when the time for the test comes. I have been talking to my friend Megan, and well it's not a concrete idea, just a brainstorm. But i thought it might be easier if she came and stayed at my house for a year or so while we were at Edison so that i wouldn’t have to drive by myself to the main campus and back. *sighs* Time is moving too quickly for me now. I know i am moving at my own pace, but growing up is the hardest thing to do. Scratch that, moving forward in life is the hardest thing to do. I won’t get hit too hard while i’m in college, but once that is done, there will be expectations, bills, responsibilities i would rather live without. I just……..I never wanted to change the way i am living, i comfortable how i am now, sitting here at my laptop able to write whenever i want, watch anime,youtube, and k-dramas all day. Reading manga whenever i want. Once i get my license there will be new responsibilities, ones i might not be ready to handle. They are simple responsibilities to, like calling supervisors at school to get certain information, going shopping by myself in a big store, getting gas all by myself. Going to work, and earning money. Driving to places i don’t know because i am horrible at knowing where stuff is at, i will NEVER memorise street names and street numbers. Heck, when my friend or mom was talking about a street called 48, i didn’t know what it was and it was the road literally right next to my house. I am going to be hella dependent on a GPS. My life is changing so quickly and i’m not ready for it to change. I may be a VERY mature person and seem much older than i am, but, i don’t think i am fit to live in the “real world”. I honestly think if i would be living in a house by myself i would be out in a month and living on the street.

 

I know i’m just flipping out for nothing, I know that everything will probably turn out alright. But that doesn’t change the fact that the entire experience doesn’t seem intimidating.