Entry 23

My Journal

I am going to try and get more spiritual. Now i’m not going to build a hut out of the stuff in my small forest area that i have, but i will spend more time outside, meditate, and get more in touch with nature. Why am i doing this so suddenly? Well it is not a sudden as you think. I have always respected spirituality, it’s roots, and all that it is. I respect nature, as much as i am able to. I am already connected to nature because i can sense the energy in everything, whether it be a person, an animal, or just a leaf or a rock. Sometimes when near a person or touching a person, i can sense some emotions. There some things that i touch that i feel the energy but it is pleasant, like petting a cat's fur. Other times i get an energy that is painful, not so much so that makes me scream ouch, but it's enough that causes me discomfort. All energy gives me electrocuting waves that go through my hand and sometimes spread to my entire body. Sometimes that energy is so high in certain objects and people, that it becomes painful. If it is extremely high that's when it becomes so painful that i might very clearly show that i am in some pain. For the most part i am able to handle a very high amount of pain to where you can’t even tell something is wrong with me.

 

But that isn’t connected enough. I have had spiritual encounters and incidents, but, it is still not enough. I will see how far i will go, open-mindedness will not be an issue, i think time, patience, and calmness will be where i might struggle. Patience will probably be the least concerning as i can very patient. Time and calmness will be a combined issue because my mind can not stay calm for a great deal of time, as it is VERY active.

 

Still, i will enjoy and love this experience all the same.