Entry 8

My Journal

Sometimes there is not much to talk about. It happens, you pause and have some chill days to spend doing whatever it is you do on a daily basis. Everyday i will not write a journal entry, even if it feels like that’s is what’s expected of me. I won't succumb to that kind of pressure. My mind is always active. I go off into the world that i made inside my head and create scenario after scenario, bonds that could last a lifetime, and dynamic events that could change everything in that world. I admit that this world i made is much different than what most people come up with it, it's more in depth and deeply rooted. It is a galaxy that i have built up for years. Inside my head allot happens, much more so than is thought to happen. I have walked the path of many, many people, without actually having to walk those paths with my own feet in the real world. Allot of people would say that, that is not actually walking in those shoes, but i believe otherwise. Knowledge is something that can come from anywhere, even yourself. If i don’t write anything, it's because a lot is happening inside my head that is hard to put on paper or type up. When i come to sit down at my computer to complete another entry, i think “what happened today, what can i talk about.” I don’t want to fill people's heads with my rambling so, i try to come up with something that will make you pay attention and not look away. Sometimes not enough happens in a day to be able to make that happen. But at least you know, something is always happening.